Author Topic: Dobbelsteen`Blog  (Read 184570 times)

Re: Dobbelsteen`Blog
« Reply #735 on: June 08, 2019, 01:50:19 PM »
I agree. The number final is a 4 number bet. DTOP is very large. For low number bets the risk is very. In general my advice is ,start the wagering after a 3 times  sleeping cycle. In this case you had to wait for 30 sleeping spins.

There is no difference between the statistic expectations of the outcome of a real roulette or a pRNG.

Dobbelsteen,

usually I wait for two sleeping cycles, then bet two missing finals (if both present) or one sleeping and the most "almost" sleeping of the others.

My tests show two finals is better than three and better than one.

One idea I have is to mix the sleeping final with the hottest one. But so far I preferred to play the sleepers (coldest).

Of course your advice of waiting 3 missing cycles is very good and solid. I need to improve my patience.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 02:04:02 PM by Astutillo »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #736 on: June 09, 2019, 10:36:52 AM »
Two finals is a 8 number bet. A 8 number bet has more possibilities for a smart strategy. The disadvantage of a final bet is the distribution on the table. Triggers in ECs , dozens and columns  can not be used. In stead of a final number bet you can try  a mixed bet. Example 0/2, 3/4 , 5/6 etc. These are also 8 number bets

dobbelsteen

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2019, 10:01:05 AM »

I have made an excel program for the single dozen or a 12 number bet system.

Bet progression:2-2-3-5-5-10-10-15-20-20-30-40-40-60.

Strategy. betting start after 5 virtual losses

The 100 spins samples show negative as well as positive results. This is normal for small sessions. The 500 spins sessions mostly end with a large loss.

The following users thanked this post: fiben7

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2019, 10:33:24 AM »
500 spins with large loss? Please could you send me these examples, it is quet strange to me, while my 3332 spins example showed me profit.

And what means that you start betting after 5 VL? 5 VL you will never see maybe, but I can say I never saw 5 virtual loss on my examples.

I think you played it wrongly, we play 3 spins and not 5 spins period.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 10:37:06 AM by GIAJJENNO »

scepticus

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2019, 05:01:28 PM »
A good example, Dobbel , of why  no one should  bet a long progression. Small wins with a huge risk of a painful - or catastrophic - loss !
 But some people NEVER learn from their mistakes . Unfortunately .

dobbelsteen

« Reply #740 on: June 23, 2019, 07:57:29 AM »
Giajjenno. The program shows the general features of  a 12 number bet. There are infinite 12 number bets all with the same features. Every 12 number bet can sleep for more than 20 spins. 5 VL means that the bet sleeps  5 consecutive spins.

I do not understand exactly your method. Your description is too poor.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #741 on: June 23, 2019, 10:55:53 AM »
I misunderstood you, I thought, you were tested the Peles single dozen.

scepticus

« Reply #742 on: June 23, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »
Strange progression , Dobbel

You argue that a 12 number bet can  sleep for more than 20 spins and then  present a progression that covers 19 spins ?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #743 on: June 24, 2019, 08:58:29 AM »

The bet selection is not mine. this was published by Giajjenno in New single dozen system.

When you start the wagering after 5 VL , you cover 24 spins. What you must bet after  no hit within the 24 spins , is not published. In my 500 spins trials it never happens.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #744 on: June 24, 2019, 09:24:45 AM »

The bet selection is not mine. this was published by Giajjenno in New single dozen system.

Yes, I piblished this bet selection, but I not use it continuosly like you, you use it totally different like me. If yoi read the Pales dozen system, you know, how you shkuld use it.

And I little bit dont inderstand how you play this, but of couse your tests are losings, not a a strange things. We are looking for triggers dobbelstreet. You know the YXX, XYX, XXY. And I search for 2 Virtual entire trigger loss, than start betting 2-2-3 and if lost the triggery find another trigger and bet 5-5-10. If lost,  find another and 10-10-15. After win, another 2 VL find, and start with 5-5-10 until recovery or near the new high.

Before every real bet must happen 2 Virtual loss trigger. I can send you one 3332 spin data to show you how it should be playin.

scepticus

« Reply #745 on: June 24, 2019, 11:42:20 AM »
Dobbelsteen
Your illustration  shows a loss if it wins on  your second bet .  Not a good idea .

dobbelsteen

« Reply #746 on: June 24, 2019, 12:35:10 PM »
The new single dozen system is not a system but a method. Only a system with a strategy can be profitable. Triggers are difficult to program.

Not all bets recover the foregoing gets. There are hits with a loss. Was this not the case, then the program had ended always with a profit. VLs are a kind of triggers.

SSB uses also a trigger but the strategy is very simple. This makes , you can  play SSB continuous without a note sheet .

scepticus

« Reply #747 on: Yesterday at 12:33:37 AM »
I thought that the purpose of  a progession was that it did end with a profit  ?  Silly me  !

dobbelsteen

« Reply #748 on: Yesterday at 09:09:24 AM »
A progression can also limit the loss.