Author Topic: The Physicalists Grail  (Read 4744 times)

MickyP

Re: The Physicalists Grail
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2019, 06:24:55 AM »
The education that a player receives from system junkies is priceless. The education that a player receives from forums is also priceless. Greek is right in stating that players tailor an approach to the game that compliments their style of play.
One component of an approach is not the signature of a player.

mr j

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2019, 02:09:51 PM »
He is no better, no worse, than the average guy here,,,,,,,,,,AVERAGE.

Greek

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2019, 04:32:19 PM »
He is no better, no worse, than the average guy here,,,,,,,,,,AVERAGE.
You would not know if he's average or not, nor would you know if anyone else is average, because you don't know how he or others play. Your statement has no merit.
I know this, the grapes he offers are sweet. You can only speculate; so to ease your mind, you say to yourself, it's probably sour anyway.
I can't say if you are an average player or not. Meet me in Las Vegas on the 27th through the 31st. We can break bread and enjoy the spoils of our labor.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MrPerfect.

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
What's the problem anyway? Kimono Li has 2 strategies, both are negative expectation.  Any cross between 2 ways of play will average results. It's same as one system betting red, other black..  even if you bet same time, result don't change.
  What l find impressive is that there are who are paying to his lessons. I mean no math knowledge and with the money to pay...impressive. 

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Greek

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2019, 07:01:21 PM »
What's the problem anyway? Kimono Li has 2 strategies, both are negative expectation.  Any cross between 2 ways of play will average results. It's same as one system betting red, other black..  even if you bet same time, result don't change.
  What l find impressive is that there are who are paying to his lessons. I mean no math knowledge and with the money to pay...impressive.

Kimo Li has over 20,000 strategies. It does not matter what strategy is being played. It's knowing how to read patterns and trends. That is the core of his lessons. The strategies are just tools that generate betting opportunities. Again, how would anyone know the type of individuals that are paying for his lessons? What is impressive is his students remain aloof and invisible, reaping the fruits of his knowledge.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

mr j

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2019, 07:05:21 PM »
AVERAGE, nothing more, nothing less. (its not an insult)

Greek

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2019, 07:10:28 PM »
AVERAGE, nothing more, nothing less. (its not an insult)
I get it. It's only an opinion.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2019, 06:44:32 AM »
"The authors' books are full of techniques, but the study of phenomena remains a very secret domain.     It's the secret of roulette to win, the way to the Grail !"
Quote from Stratege.

Is the above your point of discussion?

Your words in RED tell me that you don't have enough life left to complete your journey. It's a pie in the sky journey and that is why the greatest minds that have focused on roulette do not discuss the destination of such journeys.

Roulette is structured in such a way that the uneven payout eliminates the "grail" concept from discussion as it is impossible to win, showing a profit on every single spin. However, it is possible to show profit from most sessions, not all, so even here the "grail" concept is simply pie in the sky.
So this is my "attack post" you kept referring to Stratege.

For the benefit of all, you did not quote the full sentence in bold with enlarged front. You left out "...showing a profit on every spin."
You did answer my question but referred to me as dear MickyP; regardless I thanked your reply and left it as that.
Now, here is another question for you; What out of your ramblings on "Small Wins Per Session" was actually relevant to the topic of the thread?  All you did was try and defend a dumb phrase by Petespin and to add you went further to try and dismiss the difference between two words (invent and discover). You then say that you are skeptical of my play (Dozen Drive Method) because I don't know about the theories of a mathematician who wrote about this 110 years ago. I confess, I was not aware of his or any other mathematicians work relating to roulette. I used my own functional brain to come up with the Dozen Drive Method. Forgive me for my free thinking manner. I do not limit myself to following written word by so called professionals. There are many great free thinking people who have not put their thoughts, ideas, research and theories into print. Does this make them less intelligent?

I hope you actually understood the poetic message in my quoted post above. If not I am willing to draw pictures for you.