Author Topic: The Physicalists Grail  (Read 5089 times)

Stratege

Re: The Physicalists Grail
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2019, 06:01:15 PM »

Greek, I watched this morning on the net but no information on a book at such a price. I don’t know anything about this method. But your question at 36 000$ is exciting.

"When combined, the Global Pie Method and the Global Star System, produces a strategy called the Eclipse. The Eclipse is designed to track specific numbers that are due to come in. More importantly, when Global Pie merges with a Global Star, the exact number is revealed. " author (Kimo Li)

For such an expensive method, there was an effort of imagination (eclipse, star...). Here we have the first method in the world that can guess "the exact number is revealed"! I don’t understand why a brilliant author presents a book of 20$ explaining a basic method (matrix with rows and columns) who is losing? If one day I publish a method (winner), I will not go expensive a printer (all the employees of the printing press would have my method for free!). The photo on the site kimoliroulette.com, with bets (chips on straight-up an splits) is a fantasy ! There is no relationship (except very exceptional case) between the number 17 and the numbers 14; 16; 18; 20. If his bet is a real way to play then the grail of the player will be hard to reach.  :(
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:10:30 PM by Stratege »

Greek

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2019, 06:29:33 PM »

Greek, I watched this morning on the net but no information on a book at such a price. I don’t know anything about this method. But your question at 36 000$ is exciting.

There is no book for the 36,000.00 price. It involves a school and three lessons. First lesson cost 2,000.00, the second cost 8,000.00 and the third lesson cost 26,000.

Why would the grail of the player will be hard to reach?

The following users thanked this post: Third

Stratege

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2019, 06:50:29 PM »
Okay ! When selling a training to 36,000, the presentation of the information must be realistic. So, showing the picture of a gambler bet isn't consistent. Ditto for a book that proposes a losing method. If the training is like the information presented, then whoever wants to "buy his grail" at Kimo Li should be very careful. I have doubts, not proofs, but why does Kimo Li make so many mistakes in his communication ?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:52:33 PM by Stratege »

Greek

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2019, 10:01:02 PM »
I do not know what mistakes you are talking about. First of all, he does not solicit any lessons. Players seek him about his approach. He does not care if a player wants to know. But, if you ask him, he will tell you what his lessons is about. Also, he does not teach just anyone. The person has to qualify; certain criteria has to be met.

Stratege

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 06:52:44 PM »

Greek, You asked me my opinion. Accept that it is different from yours. If you reread Kimo li's quote, you will see (unless I misunderstand myself) that he is talking about a "revelation of the exact number" to bet. This alone is enough to say that it is impossible to "guess" with certainty a roulette number. A communication that isn’t credible becomes worrying when it comes to paying a very expensive training service. You have a certain respect for Mr. Kimo Li, that's fine, so I'm wondering why you want my opinion, since you have personally contacted Kimo Li. You are more qualified than me to answer your questions.

But you have to be careful because a winning method can be very difficult to play (too many calculations, not enough time, not enough room to put down your notebooks and write, a method that is not discreet enough, difficult to place chips, very few spins to play ...). Even if Kimo Li offers a "real" winning method, that does not mean that his students will be able to play without difficulty. Between the theory of a method and its practice, there are problems to be solved.  ???
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:54:36 PM by Stratege »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 06:59:11 PM »
Kimo Li s Global Pie, Stars, Matrix, etc. just TOOLS. Like Scepticous s 9 block. Just a tool.

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Greek

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 07:47:46 PM »

Greek, You asked me my opinion. Accept that it is different from yours. If you reread Kimo li's quote, you will see (unless I misunderstand myself) that he is talking about a "revelation of the exact number" to bet. This alone is enough to say that it is impossible to "guess" with certainty a roulette number. A communication that isn’t credible becomes worrying when it comes to paying a very expensive training service. You have a certain respect for Mr. Kimo Li, that's fine, so I'm wondering why you want my opinion, since you have personally contacted Kimo Li. You are more qualified than me to answer your questions.

But you have to be careful because a winning method can be very difficult to play (too many calculations, not enough time, not enough room to put down your notebooks and write, a method that is not discreet enough, difficult to place chips, very few spins to play ...). Even if Kimo Li offers a "real" winning method, that does not mean that his students will be able to play without difficulty. Between the theory of a method and its practice, there are problems to be solved.  ???
Kimo Li s Global Pie, Stars, Matrix, etc. just TOOLS. Like Scepticous s 9 block. Just a tool.
Stratege,

GIAJJENNO is correct. The strategies Kimo Li show are tools. These tools enable the player to identify patterns and trends that helps in the betting process of choosing the optimum winning probability. Like anything else, simplicity is the best approach, no need for notebooks, tracking, or complicated calculations. What seems tedious, complicated, and unpredictable, is actually easy, some would say too easy. Problem solved.

My approach, on the other hand, requires no spin history, just sit and bet every spin, no progression, with consistent results. What may appear impossible, is possible. You just have to have the right tool and know how to use it.

Mako

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »

Everything Kimo Li has ever said, ever put forth as a method, or ever even speculated about, has been tested. 

All failed. Spectacularly so in fact, when enough spins were performed.

Sorry guys, but he's a non-starter if you're trying to use his information as a foundation, even for a different strategy.

Not meaning to hit you Greek, keep up the work you're doing, you may be on to something, but just in terms of Kimo Li's strategies.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:05:30 PM by Mako »

Greek

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2019, 08:45:02 PM »

Everything Kimo Li has ever said, ever put forth as a method, or ever even speculated about, has been tested. 

All failed. Spectacularly so in fact, when enough spins were performed.

Sorry guys, but he's a non-starter if you're trying to use his information as a foundation, even for a different strategy.

Not meaning to hit you Greek, keep up the work you're doing, you may be on to something, but just in terms of Kimo Li's strategies.

Hi Mako, not taken as a hit.
What strategies of Kimo Li has been tested? On what basis has his strategies been tested? I would love to see the results. I don't think he's ever showed how he uses his strategy publicly. So, how can you make that assessment? How then can you account for the testimonials posted on another forum (b**s********.cc) describing student's successes?

Mako, have you read his books? Have you emailed him and asked questions? I believe if anyone wants to get to the real answers, they should go directly to the source, Kimo Li himself.

mr j

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2019, 02:33:39 AM »

All failed. Spectacularly so in fact, when enough spins were performed. >>>> TOO MANY NUMBERS BET.

Greek

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2019, 03:46:07 AM »

All failed. Spectacularly so in fact, when enough spins were performed. >>>> TOO MANY NUMBERS BET.
What many forum members and players fail to realize is the range of strategies Kimo Li possesses. He has the exact number approach, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16, and 18 number strategies. He has a range of strategies, all of which can be tailored to suit the comfort zone of the individual.

The ability to profit with playing any number of bets, to me, is the hallmark of a roulette professional. Most players are single dimensional, one trick ponies, some successful, most are perpetual losers. What is your range?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:49:06 AM by Greek »

mr j

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2019, 04:23:27 AM »
A professional TAILORED player? Nope, sorry.  :'(

Greek

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2019, 04:39:52 AM »
A professional TAILORED player? Nope, sorry.  :'(
Yes tailored. You have over the years played a number of strategies which involved in more than 4 numbers. You are in essence tailored yourself to play 4 number or less because it suits your comfort zone.

Some are in the stages of playing 12, others 18 (even chances). Whatever it is, that's where the individual is most comfortable playing. Having the ability to play any number of bets and win consistently is, to me, a versatile professional roulette player.

mr j

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2019, 04:50:02 AM »
Your buddy Kimo is a system junkie, sorry.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

Greek

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2019, 05:21:03 AM »
Your buddy Kimo is a system junkie, sorry.
On the contrary, he plays only one strategy.