Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Merge Street  (Read 18929 times)

Third

Re: Merge Street
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2019, 11:09:47 PM »
Here is a game where I tried to play Rinad's straight up system and made 179 units: 

Rinad Style SU Game

I feel very very confident with this type of system because I know when to press and when to retreat and how profound the impact of minimum betting a SU selection is. 

I am hoping that you will make a thread about exaxctly how you play it?  If not, I think I will make one and simply guess??

Rinad

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2019, 06:12:01 PM »

something to take into consideration when playing a single bet.
for years I thought like many. that hitting a single number and the odds of it was about one in every 20 spins .
I was wrong. I thought wrong. I figured that betting 1 number for 19 spins had the same chance of hitting then betting on red or black .  just like it has been said that betting 1 number for 12 spins is the same as betting one dozen.
it is not. because when I bet a single number for 19/20 spins the ZEROS have a much bigger influence specialy here in the us when you get 2 of them.
to get a shot of getting roughly a 50/50 chance of hitting your single number you need 26 spins, not 20.
be aware my friends.
God bless

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Mako, Third

Rinad

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2019, 06:36:24 PM »

interesting simulation with live spins.

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Stratege

« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2019, 05:28:33 PM »

RINAD, a long time ago, a mathematician said that the best hope of winning at roulette was to play once, all his money on a color. It is true that the more we play spins, the more we risk to meet zero. Your player example 18 times a number is however statistically the same as playing only once 18 numbers. If of course we play a lot of spins. Otherwise, on a single spin we can believe the luck factor but if the zero comes we lose everything, while the one who plays 18 times will not meet 18 zeros (his luck factor is different) and we can win for example 200 units, if we are very lucky (1 unit = 1/18).

We can also see an interesting phenomenon if we play a unit spread over 3 chances. The deviance is less strong and it is curiously "less frequent"! Example of a result after 200 spins: (Advance / delay) Black +10; Red -10; Low - 24; Odd +24; 1 to 18 -2; 19 to 36 +2. We have 1 chance out of 6 to choose the very losing odds (Low -24). But if we choose 3 combined odds, we have 8 combinations. The worst is -10 -24 -2, which averages 12 losses (36/3). There are two advantages  :o . The first is to decrease the maximum deviance (here 12 instead of 24) and to have only 1 chance out of 8 only to meet the strongest deviance.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:31:57 PM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2019, 07:10:29 PM »
There was a story of some woman that used the 3 EC system and was quite famous for having made large sums of money.

Stratege

« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2019, 07:43:39 PM »

So, the story is even more beautiful if it's with a woman!  :P

About the combined odds, I tried to turn the dozens and columns into Even Chances, for a total of 5 combined odds (and a better balance). Finally it's easy this transformation !
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 07:45:25 PM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #156 on: February 01, 2019, 09:39:27 PM »
Binomial distribution for the hottest DZ/CL?

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

mr j

« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2019, 10:05:12 PM »
The outside is a waste of time Reyth.

Third

« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2019, 03:46:47 AM »
I definitely like inside betting, always have and to be quite honest, have never liked EC betting; the wins are just too small all the time.

Stratege

« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2019, 09:36:28 AM »

THIRD, to transform D and C by Even Chances it is necessary to play 2 D then 1 only D (ex: D1 + D2 / D3 / D1 + D2 / D3 ...). We always play 36 numbers in 2 spins. Personally, I don't use this but to exercise his intelligence is useful in other occasions by the transposition.I advise players "heat on straight-up", because a number has reactions that don't have groups of numbers on the table (street, etc.). The straight-up is easier. The EC ask for too much technicality to get a good result.

Players also want to play a lot of spins and this is not possible with EC. With EC we play ideally 5 to 15 bets during a session. That's enough, because the total bankroll is usually 30 to 50 units with an excellent method. On inside chances (ex. split) the bankroll is huge compared to EC. There is, in fact, a proportional relationship and without knowing this relationship we cannot know if the internal odds are better than the odds. But it is true that the technical level of the player with the EC is very important and without this level it is useless to insist. With the internal bets, the players can also believe that they will recover losses with a progression but it is seldom true, without a true method at the base. I have studied hundreds of methods over 200 years of roulette and I understood that advantageous concepts with EC are rare, good concepts are much more numerous with straight-up. Personally, I have the advantage of a well mastered combinatorics on the EC.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 09:41:10 AM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2019, 04:49:07 AM »
Wow very nice thanks for sharing that method.

Yes, I have also discovered that a single number is its own felted selection and by pursuing always the hottest one, we will obtain the better statistical results.  This doesn't work when combining pure numbers together.

mr j

« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2019, 05:04:14 AM »
".I advise players "heat on straight-up", because a number has reactions that don't have groups of numbers on the table (street, etc.). The straight-up is easier" >> Ummm, correct. Sounds familiar.

Stratege

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2019, 05:16:50 AM »
Yes Third, your observation is about a phenomenon that exists on a number (or several that form a small hot group). The heat on a street for example is not realistic. If this street comes 4 times quickly, each number came only 1 or 2 times. This isn't a heat phenomenon. The heat is true when a number comes 4 times, 5 times, fast enough. Sometimes several numbers come 4 or 5 times, so a hot group is there. If you look at the numbers with 4 or 5 repetitions, they form in the cylinder one or two sectors (9 times out of 10). And there is at least one zone of 12 consecutive cold numbers and often 2 cold zones that make at least 18 consecutive numbers or more.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:19:19 AM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: rimsky, Third

Third

« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2019, 06:07:19 AM »
Yessir because those zones are part of that static wheel.  I wouldn't trust a hot group of numbers that isn't part of an existing static zone.

The following users thanked this post: rimsky