Author Topic: B&M bs. Airball roulette  (Read 13504 times)

Greek

Re: B&M bs. Airball roulette
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2019, 02:39:44 PM »
You have a thread, "Scep's roulette strategies." So I was under the impression you are a highly successful roulette player making lots of money from your strategies. My bad for not realizing that you are only a recreational player. You cannot possibly comprehend what it takes to be a professional player. There is no need to waste more time on this matter.

One constellation that came out from this banter, airball is for recreational purposes only.

scepticus

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2019, 02:57:27 PM »
Another thread hijacked   for too long ?  ;D

UnlikelySam

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »
Yeah Greek Airball is like a recreational drug ; watching all those pretty colors go round and round and those sparkly diamonds - a pure cosmetic´┐╝ euphoria :P

If you wanna just chill with not much bother ; take a seat relax and get hypnotized with all the "shimmer and glitter"  :D  Now if ya wanna play the real deal step up to the tables 8)  I guess different scenarios for different moods / people...

The following users thanked this post: Greek

UnlikelySam

« Reply #48 on: Today at 05:21:32 PM »
" As far as the Proprietary system, it's mine. " <-> Greek

Greek without going into too much details than necessary was your system influenced (garnered inspiration) from Kimo Li or Quantum Entanglement or both ? Asking just out of pure morbid curiosity :D

Greek

« Reply #49 on: Today at 06:52:24 PM »
" As far as the Proprietary system, it's mine. " <-> Greek

Greek without going into too much details than necessary was your system influenced (garnered inspiration) from Kimo Li or Quantum Entanglement or both ? Asking just out of pure morbid curiosity :D

All credit goes to Kimo Li.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:04:51 PM »
Alrighty... I know you say depending on circumstances it attributes to the total of numbers betted. Does evaluating the 1st 8 spins and then flat betting the next 4 ( win or lose) still hold merit? Errrrrr now you really do not have to answer this Question should you not want to ; which strategy of Kimo's was  the "awakening" the "Lightbulb" moment ? Thanks.