Author Topic: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN  (Read 165343 times)

GIAJJENNO

Re: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN
« Reply #1200 on: June 11, 2019, 11:12:48 PM »
Maybe I misunderstood something. I went to this page: http://www.qb64.net/

And now what to download? i cant download anything from here.

palestis

« Reply #1201 on: June 12, 2019, 12:47:14 AM »
10-10-15 will be the first 3 steps. Then 20-25-35 for the next 3 steps.
Here is where I start to diverge.  It seems to me that the ugliest situations are usually in this spot; in the environment that produced a loss despite the 2 VL's.  Why do you stay there and continue betting?  What am I missing about this situation that should be more profitable?
I abandon the loss and simply get 2 more VL's, examining the new situation.  That doesn't mean I can't miss another betting sequence but it definitely "feels less ugly".
I will give you an example. If I see  7-8-20-30-5-25-21-30-18- 8 as the last 10 numbers on the marquee. I have 2 VL trigger losses, starting from 7-8-20 as the first trigger. 30-5-25 are the 3 losing numbers and they now become the 2nd trigger. Then 21-30-18 are the next 3 losing numbers that are the new trigger now. The 3rd dozen is the target and with 18  I have the first step of the 3rd trigger lost. All that have happened as I walk to that table without any expense on my part.
So all I need to do is play for real  the 2 remaining steps to complete the betting of the 3rd trigger,
and if no hit I will play 3 steps on the 4th trigger.
it's really a matter of what I see that has already happened. The closer I am to the 4th trigger without any expense thru VLs, the better off I am.
To answer your question, if I had many good sessions prior to that then I will pursue the progression more aggressively. I have to start full time again, and I will be very conservative at the beginning.
As I win more and more the confidence level goes up. Then I will pursue a more effective progression. But at the beginning levels I have to play it safe and not look at quick profits right away.
I will look for 2 more VL triggers and start with 25-25-40 and stay that way for as long as it takes to recover.
This is my question.  You lose at 40 (hasn't happened yet), would you bet again 40 or 25?
No I will start with 25. If I use a continuation to the 25-25-40 progression it means that I have to go with something like 60-60-80 or something like that.
What I mean by staying with 25-25-40 is that instead of resetting and going back the resetting bet of 10-10-15 I will stay with 25-25-40 for the next few triggers until full recovery is accomplished.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:07:09 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: Mako, Third

Third

« Reply #1202 on: June 12, 2019, 01:27:09 AM »

Third

« Reply #1203 on: June 12, 2019, 02:54:15 AM »
Speaking of the software, I have found an "impossible bug" and am forced to create an output file to discover what is going on.  It is now known that certain trigger hits are not being recognized.  Fixing...

Correction, all triggers are being properly recognized, however the zero is augmenting 24 spin log which is skewing the analysis, which is expecting a full 24 spins being present.  Of course it would be the zero causing problems... >.<

Fixed!  Re-releasing...

Version 1.1 attached.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:42:07 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Baelog, UnlikelySam

Third

« Reply #1204 on: June 12, 2019, 04:33:56 AM »
I will give you an example. If I see  7-8-20-30-5-25-21-30-18- 8 as the last 10 numbers on the marquee. I have 2 VL trigger losses, starting from 7-8-20 as the first trigger. 30-5-25 are the 3 losing numbers and they now become the 2nd trigger. Then 21-30-18 are the next 3 losing numbers that are the new trigger now. The 3rd dozen is the target and with 18  I have the first step of the 3rd trigger lost. All that have happened as I walk to that table without any expense on my part.
So all I need to do is play for real  the 2 remaining steps to complete the betting of the 3rd trigger,
it's really a matter of what I see that has already happened. The closer I am to the 4th trigger without any expense thru VLs, the better off I am.
Yes!  I am understanding this even better now!  We are buying full blown trigger losses on the cheap!  What I have noticed is that sometimes, we start with 1 step remaining on a trigger, followed by only 2 steps remaining on the next trigger, so I can bet only 3 times and blow through two complete triggers for the cost of 1!!

Thanks for answering my questions.  So far, this system is fitting like a glove for what I need! :D

Interesting fact!  We are working with 9 progression steps.  The chances of achieving a hit within these 9 steps is .9706427, which means that 1:34 coup attempts, it should miss completely. I have completed at least 60 coups (hits) now without this miss occurring (power outage erased some coups).  My goal has been to complete 100 coups, to get a feel for how the system flows.  Maybe 140 coups would be more statistically significant...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 04:47:05 AM by Third »

Third

« Reply #1205 on: June 12, 2019, 06:53:44 AM »
Amazingly, right after making the above post, I broke past the 9th step; it was not the end of the world but I was definitely in a "grinding back to profit" situation.  I thought I would detail here how I achieved profit.

I used the following progression, using a 200 unit bankroll, $10 chips:

10 10 20   -40
20 20 40   -80
50 50 100   -320

The first step was to repeat the 3rd level of the progression until I got a hit, which would establish the low end of the range for the grinding session.  Some hits started coming in and I noticed that the low end was -500 (50 units) and the high end was about -150 (15 units).

My goal was to break the high end and move to Level 2 on the progression.  I continued to implement the system, buying progressions on the cheap and it double-topped at around -150 and then crashed through to a new low at around -550 (55 units). 

At that point, I knew I had to change the dynamics of the recovery and so consulting Pale's wagering plan, I created a new emergency level:

60 60 120   -560

The goal was to take a hit here and immediately move back to Level 3, which is exactly what happened.  After awhile, I finally was able to break through the top end of the range which gave me some more breathing room by moving into Level 2. 

I spent some time bouncing from Level 2 to Level 3 which caused the incline upward to increase to about -60 but then I took some more losses, had to go back to Level 3 which lost a couple of times but when the 3rd step hit I found myself only down 2 units and so play commenced as normal. 

I almost crashed through the whole 9 level progression again but got a hit on the 3rd step for the all time high.

The real power is having the full 9 steps available and so moving up progression levels as soon as is sensible, seems to be the best course.

The best thing we can do is simply continue to stack VL's, buy full progressions on a discount, monitor our debt and move up and down levels as required. 

Like Pales said, only rarities all the time can beat us.  We are betting 12 numbers which makes grinding a little bit easier than with smaller selections.  I am going to continue to test about 80 more coups and see what happens.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 07:13:42 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Baelog

« Reply #1206 on: June 12, 2019, 07:43:10 AM »
I test almost 5K real spins the idea of only chasing 2 steps (3+3) after any trigger.
If it goes beyond 2 steps (3+3 total 6 tries), we accept the loss and wait the session ends.
After 3 4 5 or whatever B2B losses ends. We can re-start chasing only 2 set of 3+3 again.

No need to wait new 3 spins, no need to wait at 0's (zero) just ignore zero and search any trigger.

You can use any progression you feel yourself comfortable with regards to your bankroll.

10 10 15
20 20 30

is a classical and fine one
after losing 3 or more B2B losses it depends on you to raise the amount.

The advantage of the system is 4 5 B2B losses are rare and after it ends a winning (which we are waiting it ends at the same time only watch the session and wait it ends) we restart our system and raise the progression because real rarity is 4 or 5 B2B losses 2 or more in a row. 

All the best,
Optimistique
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:12:06 AM by Optimistique »

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Baelog, Mako, Third

Third

« Reply #1207 on: June 12, 2019, 08:14:57 AM »
Your post made me decide to figure out what the chances would be of 2 B2B Level 3 losses in a row and I came up with 1:1162 coup attempts. 3 is out there at 1:46419 coup attempts and 4 has only appeared at 1:1.6M.

Most of my coup attempts are only 1 or 2 steps because most of the time, when 2 VL's are reported, there are already 1 or 2 spins against the farthest back eligible progression.  Every once in awhile, I will play a full 3-step progression too.

The following users thanked this post: Optimistique

Rich

« Reply #1208 on: June 12, 2019, 09:24:40 AM »
@optimistique
You mean play Any trigger 6 times.first 3 virtualy andere the last 3 real money?
Thanks in advance
Richard

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #1209 on: June 12, 2019, 09:51:54 AM »
@optimistique
You mean play Any trigger 6 times.first 3 virtualy andere the last 3 real money?
Thanks in advance
Richard

After any palestis method trigger

I play 6 times

10 10 15
20 20 30

If i lose, i prefer to wait the session ends. It may take 5B2B session doesnt matter.
After it ends. I search a new palestis method trigger and re-start again.
I accept the loss, but if your bankroll sufficent to cover it you may raise the progression as a ladder to cover it.
Even after losing 2 pocket 3s which is 6 times. Just see what will happend if the third pocket i mean third 3 times losses too. It's almost 9 times + first 3 = 12 times and you can also chase and bet against 4B2B losses at the same time. If it goes 5B2B losses which 12+3 i prefer to bet on numbers individually.
By using this version you can play 6 times after trigger and also by skipping 3rd step you can chase 4th and 5th B2B losses betting against them. I called WIN & WIN to this way.

Cheers,
Optimistique

The following users thanked this post: Baelog, Mako, Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #1210 on: June 12, 2019, 10:34:14 AM »

Third, I cant download this. When I click on this, nothing happens. Can you please send me the file on my e-mail?

Thanks in advice.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 04:05:42 PM by kav »

Third

« Reply #1211 on: June 12, 2019, 12:22:44 PM »
@Gia: Please take a screenshot of what you see there.  I have Windows 10 and have no problem seeing the download hyperlink.

@Opt: Wow!  Now it is much clearer how you play!  This is kind of the way Harry J said he played too because wanted the minimum possible risk.

The idea of a delayed progression based on an extended series of B2B losses is amazing! 

I just woke up and so your inside method is making my head spin but I am getting the idea that when things are at their super-rarest, you move inside to maximize the profit?

I should do simulation testing on this model and see how it fares against the worst and maybe we can tell the best time to start pushing it?

Ultimately we are against a loss of 41 in length straight through but its not those that we are worried about...

Here's an idea: Instead of waiting, why not just keep betting, Level 1, Level 2, Level 1, Level 2, like loop betting?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 12:50:26 PM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Optimistique, Mako

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #1212 on: June 12, 2019, 12:57:03 PM »
Third

I saw the same like you uploaded above on picture. I clicked on what you pointed, but the download just not start, nothing happens.

leowls

« Reply #1213 on: June 12, 2019, 02:20:16 PM »
To answer your question, if I had many good sessions prior to that then I will pursue the progression more aggressively. I have to start full time again, and I will be very conservative at the beginning.
As I win more and more the confidence level goes up. Then I will pursue a more effective progression. But at the beginning levels I have to play it safe and not look at quick profits right away.

Hi, assuming you lost the 4th trigger, would you continue playing at the same table till you reach the limit of your Bk?

Third

« Reply #1214 on: June 12, 2019, 03:11:10 PM »
Third

I saw the same like you uploaded above on picture. I clicked on what you pointed, but the download just not start, nothing happens.
The server appears to be moving slowly. I have to go at the moment but if I had to download it, I would choose the option "open link a new window" and keep spamming that until the server picked up the request.  I am using auto-refresh for 15 minutes and I will see what happens.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:13:24 PM by Third »