New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: "7th Heaven" - Flat bets (Parachute like)  (Read 1564 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Re: "7th Heaven" - Flat bets (Parachute like)
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 05:47:31 PM »
Did a run today for you today BA, used sequential live spins from a single table from Wiesbaden. 

It did well, no real drama, never got past L6 @ 1u.  :)

How many spins have you simulated it?
If you can program I might have interesting methods for you, so...?

Mako

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »
How many spins have you simulated it?
If you can program I might have interesting methods for you, so...?

Just that first run of 227. I do spins manually so I can better get a feel for the game, how the system ebbs and flows as it goes, more realistic. 

It's relatively fast to play, once I get some time I'll do a bunch of sessions and post results. It reminds me of what Talos was hinting at, basically using FTL to try and trap the movement of the wheel while using a parachute MM to better handle variance spikes.

I like it, good job.

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 09:57:00 PM »
I'm glad you've confirmed what I'm aware already.

I'd like you to program some interesting methods which I've never published before, when you have the time of course.
The purpose is not solely for simulations, but for using the program as an automatic or at least semi automatic betting tool.

Please PM me in order to discuss further.

zibaanna

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2018, 09:02:05 AM »
Ран 1300 закрутки. Плюс 72. Максимальная просадка 135. need more tests
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:07:21 AM by zibaanna »

zibaanna

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 12:07:01 PM »
2127 SPIN. +200 Drawdown -135.5

zibaanna

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 07:15:17 AM »
3600 spin. +360 drowdown -135,5

BlueAngel

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
Any reports/feedback??

Rinad

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 12:02:40 AM »

BA, good parachute and thanks for reminding me of what i was aware allready ,lol

I have been playing with this parachute as something fun to do actually but not really live to be honest exept a few times.
I choose high/low for ec's because I can cut the carpet in half and cut (myself) into 2 players as well. one playing all the bet cycles into the "high side,ec,dz,lines,ect...the second player the low side.
I recomend using pen and paper to keep track of both players and it is very easy to do.
I send player 2, only after player 1 on the high side has lost the ec cycle so that player 2 is the  helper only.
with practice you can "buy" extra spins for player 1 to close in his cycles. and really strech the number of spins for player 1 to win.
I notice that if you play only with one player, that usualy the problem occur when you limit your field of number and it gets very "sticky" when the black swan shows up. i am sure a lot of you guys have had that same experience.
for someone experience it can help tremendously to make a slight increase of units once you play the "second half of the cycle". i hate hitting my targeted cycle only to brake even over and over, noticing that I made it but failed in the "profit" making. (just a thought)
I know that keeping things simple is important, but when you have to play only one number for the rest of the parachute,what is important then,may be different all ofa sudden,lol
you mentioned not going to play that single number cycle and starting over with a higher unit. I thought the same thing myself but i found out that the long run is what matters really.
stoping a session after a "hit" makes a difference to me since I have seen looking data , that finishing a session right after a win, creates more wins in the long haul. (but that is a different topic of itself)
this way of playing roulette may well be under rated but could be a real winner long term. often good method wake up and then go to sleep too quickly in my eyes.
flat betting will always work slower but just as good as progressions. if one works the other will as well.
but the time of endurance is needed. roulette is more of a marathon then a sprint.
Cheers,

Rinad

BlueAngel

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 09:40:34 AM »
I like your idea Rinad, applying 2 players simultaneously, or even more, will tend to balance the results.
Your highs will be lower and your lows will be higher, on first sight it doesn't seem to gain an advantage by doing so, but by reducing the variance a progression could become more manageable.

I'd like to take a step further and from your 2 players to introduce 2 more, a total of 4 players.
The other 2 could begin by betting Even/Odd, then move to the dozens and columns as they were all of them 1 category, they are actually because their payout is the same, so the 1st dozen has number 1 assigned, the 2nd dozen number 2, the 3rd dozen number 3, the first column to be assigned number 4, the second column the number 5 and the third column (the one with more red numbers) the number 6.

Therefore we have artificially created an Even/Odd number for dozens and columns, the same for the lines, 1st line number 1, 2nd line number 2, 3rd line number 3...and so on for anything else.
So if you are betting as follow the last then you have Odd and Even on everything, from the obvious EC pair all the way to the numbers.
Just a couple of clarifications, the quads are 12 and overlapping, when a number from the 2nd column comes this should be regarded as hit for both of the quads which belongs.
In order to have 18 splits symmetrically on the table layout you have to assign them in horizontal way, 1-4, 2-5, 3-6, 7-10, 8-11, 9-12...it's better like this because all of them will fit in the same way, thus less confusing than putting some vertically and others horizontally oriented.

I've never said not to bet the single number, perhaps you have confused, also I've suggested that when the cycle/level of number bet is being lost then, I personally, would continue with a new round of 2 units, restarting from ECs.
I would go as far as 7th round with 7 units on each bet, although I don't think I'd ever needed to go that far before an overall profit occur.
I had a few other considerations regarding some parameters on which you might help me decide what would be better.

If we are going to add up to 3 more players, it could each one of them enter on a progressively increasing amount of units, 1st player 1 unit base bet, 2nd player 2 units base bet, 3rd player 3 units base bet, 4th player 4 units base bet, so is it better this way or all players should keep the same base unit as player 1??
When on level 2 and win EC cycle, would be better to reduce to 1 unit and go back to number betting of level 1/7 cycle?
Or it would be better to remain on that level?
In my point of view, since we can proceed forth why not to go back too, to previous levels and cycles??

The entry point you have suggested Rinad is very good, the time to start for the 2nd player is right after losing the EC cycle.
Each level has 7 cycles and 86 bets in total, could be much more bets but if this was an "one-way" direction then it would take 86 bets to lose entirely 1 level.
7 rounds/levels by 7 cycles each level makes 49 cycles and 7 by 86 bets per level equals 602 bets in theory, there will be many more because of the back and forth.
7 levels / 49 cycles / 602 bets/ 700 units lifetime BR regardless of how many "players" you want to implement.

If you find yourself in a situation where the overall profit is taking too long to happen then make a note of what exactly is your current draw-down, balance, bet units, level, cycle, bet type and terminate the session, your next session will continue where your previous has ended.
For me the best time to stop is when the net profit is equal or greater with the total of bets/spins played, or in general when you had enough of it.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:47:27 AM by BlueAngel »

anil26

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2018, 04:06:29 PM »
Hi BA
Just went through the topic
Interesting parachute system

Question, do you use any cold number as your selection
Or how you choose a numbers, any trigger for that?

Do you have any good system for two numbers together like 23&26 .or 11&14

Or any two numbers together

Thanks and regards

BlueAngel

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2018, 04:47:30 PM »
Hi, for simplicity I've suggested to follow the last, it has 2 positives, first you will catch all streaks and second you don't need charting for hot and cold numbers.

About 2 numbers I recommend a conditional betting, every time a number comes twice in a row bet that number and the last spun number for up to 36 times or till net profit obtained, whatever happens first.
You will need whether 1 win up to and including 18th bet or 2 wins up to and including 36th bet.

When you lose with 1 win on 36 bets then on next time increase both numbers by 1 unit.
When you lose with 0 wins on 36 bets then on next time increase both numbers by 2 units.

When you win but not on all time BR high, then on next time decrease both numbers by 1 unit.
When you have achieved all time BR high return back to base bets, 1 unit per number.

Win or lose you stop and wait for next twice in a row number.
Example:

26  <---- trigger

18    bet 1 unit on 26 and lose -1
20    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 18 lose -3
4      bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 20 lose -5
19    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 4 lose -7
7      bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 19 lose -9
15    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 7 lose -11
14    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 15 lose -13
11    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 14 lose -15
8      bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 11 lose -17
32    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 8 lose -19
21    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 32 lose -21
21    bet 1 unit on 26 and 1 unit on 21 win +13
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:49:29 PM by BlueAngel »

anil26

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 05:24:28 PM »
Thanks BA
Will give it a try