New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: Scep's Prim3 dozen$ & c0lumns  (Read 251 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Scep's Prim3 dozen$ & c0lumns
« on: November 05, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
This one is dedicated to "Scepticus" because he was my inspiration to create it!

There is non stop betting on 2 dozens, the selection depends from the last 2 results:

1. the same dozen/column came on 2 last spins ----> we will bet the other 2 dozens/columns

2. there are 2 different dozens/columns on 2 last spins ----> we will bet them both

This is the selection which is based on the 27 permutations for 3 spins length (disregarding 0).
The condition number 1 has a total of 3 permutations out of 27 possible, while the condition number 2 has a total of 6 permutations, thus we are betting against either 3 or 6 possibilities while we have 18 on our side.

We flat bet as long as the BR is equal or more since the time we start the session.
When BR becomes negative we will double up ONLY the winning dozen/column till:

A) BR became positive

B) the doubling up parlay lost

These are the steps, win and double up, lose and bet 1 unit

1st win, 1 unit bet, 3 units won/1 unit net profit, if lost both -2 units

2nd win, 2 units bet, 6 units won/3 units net profit (+4 for series), if win the other dozen/column then it's "push"/"par" thus still +1 for the series , if lost both -2 units

3rd win, 4 units bet, 12 units won/7 units net profit (+11 for series) , if win the other dozen/column then it's -2 units and +2 for the series, if lost both -1 units

4th win, 8 units bet, 24 units won/15 units net profit (+26 for series) , if win the other dozen/column then it's -6 units and +5 for the series, if lost both +2 units for the series

5th win, 16 units bet, 48 units won/31 units net profit (+57 for series) , if win the other dozen/column then it's -14 units and +12 for the series, if lost both +9 units for the series

6th win, 32 units bet, 96 units won/63 units net profit (+120 for series) , if win the other dozen/column then it's -30 units and +27 for the series, if lost both +24 units for the series

120 units total BR recommended, 30 to 40 units net profit goal.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:00:02 PM by BlueAngel »

The following users thanked this post: rimsky

scepticus

Re: Scep's Prim3 dozen$ & c0lumns
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 06:34:35 PM »
Glad I got you thinking  BA.
It is not a good idea to bet 2 doz and 2 Col on the same spin so I don't agree there .

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 06:43:30 PM »
It's not necessarily 2 columns plus 2 dozens, it can certainly be 2 dozens or 2 columns.
Both or either the choice is yours.

If you chose both then you must keep separate accounting for each pair.

@ Scep,it has similarities with your method, doesn't it?

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 09:02:57 PM »
I wasn't criticising your system Angelo. Far from it . Only the part that seemed to suggest using 2D and 2C on the same spin .
I regard your ideas more favourably than those of Ignatus  :D but at least he DOES put forward ideas  which some  approve !

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 09:08:41 PM »
Are you saying that my ideas are not so popular?
Results make money, not popularity as it would be the case with voters and politicians.

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 02:58:35 AM »
What I am saying BA is that Iggys ideas are MORE popular with newbies than they are with experienced players . I think Mr J  woild Agree with Us here  ;D