Author Topic: A message for thanks to Charles win3million  (Read 40054 times)

GambleOnlineRoulette

Re: A message for thanks to Charles win3million
« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2019, 08:20:30 PM »
DECIFERRING RANDOMNESSPosted: 09 March 2016 05:04 PM  [ Ignore ]TheDevilMemberTotal Posts:  84Joined  2016-03-08 www.drive.google.com/file/d/0B59CZvW7Za2tdkE4eTJnaUhuVEk/view [nofollow] IS THE LINK WHAT CAN BE VIDEO   FOR DONTBELIEVERS AND NON LATERAL THINKING PEOPLE LIKE A SERGYI AND KRISTIANTWO BIG WINNERS IN REAL .......................IM LOOSER I DONT HAVE WHAT TO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TIME LUCK 2 TIME? LUCK 3 TIME IN HALF HOUR ...........WELL   I THINK ANYONE CAN MAKE SELF PICTURE WHOO IS WHOOTHANKS FOR TIME PEOPLE www.drive.google.com/file/d/0B59CZvW7Za2tX1N1bEZncEJNeEU/viewHERE [nofollow]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:31:05 PM by GambleOnlineRoulette »

The following users thanked this post: Third

« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2019, 02:27:11 PM »
There are two things which you should consider.

1 , bet selection = what to play which combination numbers

2, on which basis you should play

If you figure out this you will stop trolling your self -)

Proof to your self how many times you have been in win and you loose it back?? Why??? Why????

GambleOnlineRoulette

« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2019, 03:21:02 PM »
No one in this forum has figured out come public talk they figure out your method.How the method works track dozens, and then puts bets on a dozen to six numbers and zero or nine numbers and zero. And X's are not the same value equal number 1 and 2 double XX is not the same, as 1 and 8 double XX Everything starts with the general record XX.XX or XX..XX or XX...XX but XX after one or two or three points.But if the number after 1-3 points will be same dozen what the last XX of a dozen would it add more the possibility that it will come back to the same dozen as last XX before points come nonhit double hits same dozen or does it matter because because XX is also possible to enter two other dozen?Gluckwunsch I think you're here to bully you, don't tell or cope reveal with your method full just give little tips, but we should realize it ourself. Its's the same as learning a foreign language just by reading a foreign language but not knowing what words mean
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:28:15 PM by GambleOnlineRoulette »

GambleOnlineRoulette

« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqcnW8U6wssLink [nofollow]  The Devil gambling video from 1000 to 25KAdrian Buzan A Romanian scammer uses other player's' gambling videos as his own, although not even playing in them and winning them is a promo that someone would buy something from him.I think if he were living in a country other than Romania his scam activity would have run out of time ago. He stabbed a customer who demanded his money back and still had no responsibility for his act, if the act had occurred in another country so it would not have been overcome without punishment of law.

The following users thanked this post: Gluckwunch

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2019, 06:41:05 PM »
Do I selling something??? Uff i didn’t even know that I even sold in my own life something like that-))) oh my goodness-)))

I can provide quiet interesting info
Small Orr big .

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2019, 07:49:51 PM »
The Devil gambling video from 1000 to 25KAdrian Buzan A Romanian scammer uses other player's' gambling videos as his own, although not even playing in them and winning them is a promo that someone would buy something from him.I think if he were living in a country other than Romania his scam activity would have run out of time ago. He stabbed a customer who demanded his money back and still had no responsibility for his act, if the act had occurred in another country so it would not have been overcome without punishment of law.

Is that not  my educational video??

Interesting -)) I must say I like it-)))

GambleOnlineRoulette

« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2019, 08:03:08 PM »
www.gazetadecluj.ro/drama-regala-gabriel-vizitiu-regele-reciclabilelor-injunghiat-cu-un-cutit-de-bucatarie-de-armand-buzan-regele-ruletei/ [nofollow] translate page english from romania then it's better read news gazetadecluj The Devil was member from dead rouletteforum he also use X's & points dozens. Dead rouletteforum there were lot of fights Tomuen RNG roulette software  PXBot and Balvinder Sambhi .etc these fights here are quite light this forum all most pleasent  than old rouletteforum times.Adrian Buzan uses the material of other players as like his own, but reality they win session videos copy around youtube to sell his own game methods, which are not really working like others winners. Adrian Buzan is unable to win a starting amount of 1000 to 24K he wins no more than 30% of the initial capital, or 1000 he wins if he wins 300 highs so 30% wins the start the capital, which is also a pure luck, is a matter of RNG/Videslots Roulette, which could not even be compared to real roulette.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:08:04 PM by GambleOnlineRoulette »