New Forum Address: ROULETTELIFE.COM
  Update your Bookmarks

Author Topic: 17 Gets 20  (Read 838 times)

17 Gets 20
« on: August 21, 2016, 09:43:19 PM »

Probably already been discussed - tried to search but didn't find anything here.

I keep noticing certain numbers that tend to show up after particular other numbers just hit.

For example:  Seems that if 17 hits then 20 is not far behind. (Online RNG - haven't been seen a real wheel in years)

It's probably just confirmation bias or something on my part - but I was wondering if anyone else noticed numbers that tend to travel together like that. I'd also be interested if you notice it on real wheels or online or both or neither.

The following users thanked this post: kav

Reyth

Re: 17 Gets 20
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 01:52:32 AM »
Nope.  There is nothing to it but I did find a guy on Youtube that claims 0 will group together with the number 6.

We need much larger number groupings and a large number of spins to be able claim relations between spins and numbers.

Jesper

Re: 17 Gets 20
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 04:37:11 AM »
This can be found in poor random generators, but they are almost never used. It have been cases there low numbers were of higher probability than higher. They test the results for randomness all the time.

Most of the claim finding numbers connected, is smaller samples within the possibilities for true random. The true is a quality random generator often  produce series of number which the human brain see as  suspected pattern.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth