Author Topic: NEW SYSTEM : DOUBLE DOZEN  (Read 283 times)

Mr C

NEW SYSTEM : DOUBLE DOZEN
« on: June 27, 2019, 02:56:36 PM »
Hi Guys,

I have compile a betting system with two groups of 24 numbers. With the two groups of numbers I have 16 numbers that are duplicated or two bets, 16 numbers with a single bet and 4 numbers with no bet.

I divide the two groups of 24 numbers into two groups with two groups of 12 numbers. I then allocate 1 betting unit to each group of 12 numbers. Meaning I will bet on 2 groups of 24 numbers or 2 groups of 2 x 2 units bet.

The results of bets will be as follow:
1. 16 numbers with duplicate or 2 bets will have nett result of +2 units
2. 16 numbers with 1 bet will have a nett result of -1 units
4. 4 empty numbers will have a nett result of -4 units

EXAMPLE 01:

Start cycle string with 1 unit as profit
1 :- bet 1 unit on each dozen (4 units bet)
      "if 2 bets number comes up you win 2 units"
NETT RESULT : +2 units

EXAMPLE 02:

"if single bet number comes up you loose 1 unit" add 1 unit to your cycle string
      - now you have 1 unit profit and 1 unit lost in your cycle string
1-1 :- for the next bet you add the string together and divide by two (1+1=2/2=1) next bet will be 1 unit on each dozen (4 units bet)
      "if 2 bets number comes up you win 2 units, which will clear your cycle string and give you a 1 unit win"
NETT RESULT : +1 units

EXAMPLE 03:

"if empty number comes up you loose 4 unit" add 4 unit to your cycle string
      - now you have 1 unit profit and 1-1 units lost in the first group and 1-1 unit lost in the second group in your cycle string and will look at follow:
1-1-1-1-1 :- for the next bet you add the first number and the last two numbers of the cycle string together and divide by two (1+1+1=3/2=1.5) {rounded to 2 units} next bet will be 2 unit on each dozen (8 units bet)
      "if 2 bets number comes up you win 4 units, which cancel the first and last to numbers from the cycle string and give you a 1 unit profit" and will look as follow:
1-1 :- or the next bet you add the string together and divide by two (1+1=2/2=1) next bet will be 1 unit on each dozen (4 units bet)
      "if 2 bets number comes up you win 2 units, which will clear your cycle string and give you a 1 unit win"
NETT RESULT : +2 units (1 unit from first win and 1 unit from second win)

The question I have to the forum is, how to determine when to bet on which 24 numbers on when to change the 24 numbers

scepticus

Re: NEW SYSTEM : DOUBLE DOZEN
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:25:18 PM »
Mr C
I suggest you consider your 2 groups of 24 numbers as you would an EC.  1 of 2 .Either toss a coin or use  the 5 in 7 EC chart I showed . Or whatever else you choose  . An educated guess is the best any of us can do . 

Mr C

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 05:54:47 PM »
Scepticus

Thank you for the feedback. I agree EC option will be the best option, but the best educated guess would still be better. To find the best possible educated guess is always the struggle. Where could I find your 5 in 7 EC chart?

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2019, 06:10:46 PM »
Mr C

You will find it in the thread Scep's Roulette Strategies - in the Systems section.
This was devised by a mathematician and gives 5 correct in 7.

Assume Red and Black  is your 2 x 24s.
Beware  ! Some members claim that it is rubbish even though they haven't tried it !   ;D

Sputnik

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 06:18:16 PM »

Hello Mr C

R.D. Ellison made a dozen system using two options similar a coin flip - 3 angle system ...
Where he uses 24 numbers and skip the other 12.

Cheers