Author Topic: one unit goal best strategy  (Read 529 times)

one unit goal best strategy
« on: May 27, 2019, 03:14:03 PM »
These days I'm shifting my way of play roulette to a hit & run - surgical strikes strategy, aiming to very small profits with the lowest exposition possible, and playing seven/eight mini sessions per day.
So what kind of system would you implement if your goal was to gain only 1 unit (for myself a 5$ unit) per mini-session? Would you bet EC? Would you bet Dozens/Columns? Combo bets? Or inside bets?
So far the best I found is betting on a single dozen with a very mild progression, but most of you have more experience than me and maybe are already pass through this.
All answers shall be much appreciated.

Godfrey

Re: one unit goal best strategy
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:27:34 PM »
I'll give you as much as this.

Find a bet selection that has a hit rate above 83.5%.

Always play multiple tables (dimensions).

Do not play a single system, think out of the box. Make a hybrid system to boost the hitrate, hence having a bet within a bet.

Do not play roulette as it was meant to be, make a game within the standard roulette game.

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo, fiben7

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 08:18:43 PM »

Make a hybrid system to boost the hitrate, hence having a bet within a bet.

Godfrey
Thanks much appreciated very sound advices.

However, could you be more specific about this? What do you mean with "a bet within a bet"?

Godfrey

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 08:45:56 PM »
For example when you have found a bet selection which wins a lot. You can alter that bet which covers two systems. So one bet selection that play more systems than one.

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo, fiben7

fiben7

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 09:18:01 PM »
For example when you have found a bet selection which wins a lot. You can alter that bet which covers two systems. So one bet selection that play more systems than one.

Excellent point Godfrey, combine several systems within a single signal thus minimizing bet chips and maximizing payout  ;)

The following users thanked this post: Third, Godfrey

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 08:11:08 AM »
I don't know if I understood correctly, let's see.
Today I test a combo bet that looks promising for a hit & run - small profits approach.

Selection is the following:
1 unit Dozen One
1 unit Dozen Two
1 unit Column Two
1 unit Column Three
1 unit High

Coverage is 97% (maybe too high)

Odds are the following:
+0 = 27%
+1 = 32%
+3 = 11%
-2 = 16%
-3 = 11%
-5 = 3%

In the test I use flat betting.

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 02:50:55 PM »
Astutillo, I'm sure you are pretty confused by the playing a system within a system speech. How do you select what system compliments the other. Whatever you do the payout odds will remain the same and will only increase with extra chips on the winning number/s thus destroying your "minimum exposure" ideal.

Keep your play manageable at all times.

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo

Godfrey

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 05:43:33 PM »

It is highly possible just to play one dozen and playing two systems at the same time in one spin.

If the dozen system(s) dictates the hitrate is higher than 66% for both systems by just betting one dozen. You just need to broaden your horizon.

It's just sometimes you need to have a bit more patience before finding an opportunity to do so. Know your statistics and worst sequences.

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 12:02:11 AM »
Astutillo
Strange as it may seem betting 2 Dozens and 2 Columns on the same spin  has   4 / 5 odds of profit   . Betting 1 Doz and 1 Column has the odds of 5 /4 .  The zero excepted  , of course but It has only a 1 in 37 chance of occurring so you still have 36 winfdows of opportunity in 37 spins.
I suggest that you bet  your 2 Dozens and 2 Columns on the INSIDE . These can be bet as 8 splits to win 10 or 16 chips to win 20.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 12:03:46 AM by scepticus »

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam, Astutillo

UnlikelySam

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 04:12:39 PM »
Astutillo if you are to play the way you proposed intially ; then I agree wid Scepticus and even played that way in the past... You can implement whatever tactics you want ; VL doz col to miss a number of times then bet them etc etc..

Regards

Sam...

The following users thanked this post: Astutillo