Author Topic: Roulette Predictor app  (Read 976 times)

UnlikelySam

Re: Roulette Predictor app
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2019, 03:18:40 AM »
Done with what exactly Third? ???

Avatars are not really my thing :P

Third

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2019, 04:55:55 AM »
Well its just that I am getting confused on which Sam is talking and if at least one of you had an avatar of some sort, I can tell you apart much easier. :)

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2019, 10:41:53 AM »
" Well its just that I am getting confused on which Sam is talking "

Lmao that was just too much Third  ;D

But my username starts with a totally different letter :'(

However since you asked so nicely :D ;)

The following users thanked this post: Third

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2019, 01:19:56 PM »
Nice avatar Sam, better than Third has. ;)

The following users thanked this post: Third, UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2019, 03:35:44 PM »
Thank You Giaj... Mate I like your choice of the Eminem avatar ... The real Slim Shady... 8)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:46:04 PM by UnlikelySam »

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

MrPerfect.

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 07:22:26 PM »
Obviously everyone is more interested in avatars for nicks then my proposition to see if this app works.
  BTW,  l loved website,  especially the part where he asks donations. This confirmed my fear that app does miracles in roulette world... not only it's available for free ( who would bother to protect a golden eggs guise ), but donations are gladly accepted...
   Should be for a reason to keep "real sistemist" a life with donations of fellow " real" sistemist. 
  I hope a genius programer will survive tomorrow. ..

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 08:24:02 PM »
" Obviously everyone is more interested in avatars for nicks then my proposition to see if this app works. "

Not everyone MrP   :D  Perhaps Sam41 is busy gathering the data you requested ... :-\

The app is not free anymore well at least not the Android variant... ???
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:28:11 PM by UnlikelySam »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2019, 09:53:41 PM »
Do not worry. If there is something to it, l can make you an excel doing same thing.
   Problem normally is not to get app but to get proper roulette algorithm. If algorithm is right, in 40 hours you can do app yourself, or pay for a programer to do it for you... obviously with proper algorithm money stop to be an issue.
   Normally happens following...  some pro or not pro programer does a program to do something that he thinks is worth roulette player attention...  rarely it's worth players time even to look to such a program.
   I can tell you more, l got best programs that roulette player may need , most l did myself... they ( majority) are more simple then these available on market, yet they do money. Im not a programer, just a player. On other hand, market is full of " roulette programs" wich are not worth memory space they are written on.

The following users thanked this post: Third, UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2019, 01:26:20 AM »
MrP yes there are alot of BS apps on the market claiming to do this and that ; even machine learning to study the algorithm of the RNg  :o

Agree Excel is a powerful programming tool that most do not even consider. With all the logical boolean formulas etc alot can be accomplished... Now the biggest question is how can a PRng's algorithm be "studied" and exploited?  :P  Without knowing the seeded value :'(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:51:30 AM by UnlikelySam »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2019, 06:23:31 AM »
For a questions you may have about this subject usually Google is a best way to search.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2019, 07:01:29 AM »
I tried intially MrP ... Maybe I need to refine the search words ???  Thanks...

MrPerfect.

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2019, 07:23:52 AM »
...Or maybe find a way to use Google more efficiently. How about researching "Google search operators.".. or "Google search optimisation". .. or "How to use Google"...
   Sometimes you need start with basics to progress. 

UnlikelySam

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2019, 07:40:26 AM »
Lol MrP point noted ;  as conceited as it sounds I am very proficient in Google I even use advanced searching via index searching within a webpage to extract only what I need  :P and "other means " as well if needs be.. Maybe with this area of topic they wouldn't want knowledge to be too openly available. I did find info last time but not exactly what's entirely needed for my precise purpose...

dobbelsteen

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »
The seed value can be hidden in a second pRNG. In Exel I have developed a pRNG with the feature that after every bet red the pRNG created a random  black number. The number sequence is a 100% random sequence.
The main problem is that most chance machine do not use a RNG but a data base. The data base saves the data of the player and the data of the machine. The cheap data base of the practice machines are easy to hack.

UnlikelySam

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2019, 08:38:10 AM »
Dobbelsteen you Sir as usual offer great insight in your posts; thank you. That sequence you mentioned in excel sounds perfect in the world of random where technically there won't be a repeat occurrence in a row example Red Red... The seed I speak about may also be randomized for further randomization. Hardware Rng are limited in the number of bits per a second produced so they are primarily used to generate the seed for the PRng which then outputs the data at a faster rate.

Yes most use a database and I also believe the player profile of gameplay etc is stored on the server and sometimes a player is mistaken in the notion of thinking by clearing the cache and browser settings on his PC  he "resets" this information as he think it's just only stored on his system  ...