Author Topic: Roulette Predictor app  (Read 977 times)

sam41

Roulette Predictor app
« on: May 16, 2019, 05:51:20 PM »
Just to be clear, I continue to win 100-150 units a day in about 1-3 hours, using the win roulette app coupled with my own configured wagering plan and stop point when losing. It's great. Just because no one else seemed very interested, I don't really care, it's doing great for me.

But I wanted to share the success of an alternative app I've been trialing called Roulette Predictor. It only gives 5 numbers to bet on and doesn't change these until 12 spins are lost. It almost always hits within 20 spins though. But that's still no good for progession betting. So I play virtually up to spin 8 and if not hit yet, then I jump in. I win nearly every time, but it can go up to 32 spins in total before declaring you out and that's the slight risk. I tested 110 sessions and this happened twice.

Alternatively you could join in for say, spins 4-10 then quit and play 2 units per number next time. The hit rate in spins 4-10 is fantastically high, giving the player the edge. You just need careful money management.

I prefer win roulette but it carries more outlay risk. With roulette predictor I play on the speed wheels as that saves time. It works, check it out, it's free to download on your phone.

Two apps that work really well, there's no way this game is random!

The following users thanked this post: oaknshield, Third, UnlikelySam, Astutillo

UnlikelySam

Re: Roulette Predictor app
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »
Hey Sam nice name ;D

I have both of those apps. Have you tried Roulette Oracle?

Third

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 07:52:45 PM »
I have always been interested in your roulette app.  I am very happy you are winning with it.  The new one and approach doesn't sound as good.

sam41

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:28 PM »
It's not because it can take ages waiting then a number hits before you start play. Or you can go very deep with it and start feeling very uneasy. But the overall accuracy rate amazes me. I'd love to know what the algorithm is!

sam41

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 09:39:27 PM »
Hi Sam :-)

No not seen that one, is it any good? Most apps are dreadful!

UnlikelySam

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 04:04:21 AM »
Yes the majority of the apps are totally BS... The Oracle is $0.99. I got it but hardly ever used it ; it's based on various bets ; refer to attachment but I think it's more of a pattern tracker ; it waits for number of no hits depending on what you set the caution level at ; sometimes it wouldn't even recommend a bet if caution is set too high :D

I think I have tried all the available apps on the store, dont know if any are left ;D .. Maybe this app needs further testing setting at a slightly higher caution level... What's 1 more to the list ;)

There are also 7 preset betting methods I haven't even heard of lol... Some users even took it to the B&M lol... Maybe it's worth a try Sam if you have tried every other app under the sun ;  even just for the heck of it ... Pity it's not free though... :-\

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 06:39:22 AM »
It's not because it can take ages waiting then a number hits before you start play. Or you can go very deep with it and start feeling very uneasy. But the overall accuracy rate amazes me. I'd love to know what the algorithm is!

This app is developed by an italian programmer. Somewhere on the web I read the complete explanation of what the algoritm is and works. I cant remember where but with some research you should find It.

Roulette app is very nice. I use it sometimes at airball roulette but without your virtual loss spins. So the few times you lose you lose big. Actually a very good app. It hits very often betting few numbers.

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 07:06:05 AM »
Astutillo is  correct . This is the site

http://www.winroulette.net

I came across it when  I first wanted to find out more about this app and it's "strangle  algorithm " ©® ... The site is in Italian ; but nothing Google translate can't fix...

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo

sam41

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 08:18:39 AM »
Yes I have seen that, I was talking about the Predictor app though. I'd love to know it's algorithm.

The thing with the strangle method is, it still doesn't tell you how they put the tables of numbers together or why they link in this way, so it's not much help in understanding the theory behind it!

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO, UnlikelySam

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 09:58:10 AM »
Sam41,
may I ask you about your money management using the win app?
How many virtual losses do you wait for? Or, in other words, how many numbers do you start betting with?I know usually the win app starts with two numbers.
And what is your win goal - loss limit ratio with this app?
Thanks.
Astutillo

sam41

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 10:27:30 AM »
Yes so I let 11 spins pass then if it didn't hit a winner yet, and it's suggesting at least 10 numbers, I begin. I go to a wheel and enter the last 8 or 9 results so don't have to wait long. If it hits before I bet, I just move to another wheel. I stop after 3 spins which is typically 1 unit per number on the first 2 spins, then 2 units per number on the 3rd spin. After that the progression gets steep and more numbers appear on the app and it's not worth risking. Just take the loss, which will be about 50 units. Given the regularity with which wins come on your first bet, gaining about 20-25 units, recovery is quick. Very rare to lose twice in a row without recovering!

Some sessions I've won every game and make my 150 units in an hour or less but I allow 3 hours as sometimes there can be a few recovery periods and sometimes it can take a while to get a wheel you can bet on. This makes it tempting to start betting sooner because you see it keeps winning - but resist! The moment it doesn't hit on spin 9, 10, 11... you're already in the hole and increasing unit sizes. Then it doesn't hit til spin 15, 16... you're already dead by then. Was it worth it?

The following users thanked this post: torvic, Third, UnlikelySam, Astutillo

UnlikelySam

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 10:35:57 AM »
" The thing with the strangle method is, it still doesn't tell you how they put the tables of numbers together or why they link in this way, so it's not much help in understanding the theory behind it! "

Sam this is business... They have even implied they trademarked the very algorithm :-\  so I very much doubt they would easily part with their trade secrets unfortunately...  :'(  The help file you seen at :   

http://www.winroulette.net/Guida/HelpIndex.htm

As usual they are throwing bits of info here and there... Well can't really fault them on that... Business as usual ::)

Btw do you prefer Roulette Predictor over WinRoulette or is it just curiosity in wanting to find out their algorithm ?

sam41

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:30 AM »
Just curiosity really. The fact both are highly accurate tells me roulette is not random and it would be good to use their knowledge to try and figure out even better methods!

MrPerfect.

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 02:51:13 PM »
Fine.
   Take a data sample ( 300-500 spins)...
 Feed app 1 number at the time and wright down what it sudjest to bet. Then put it in excel and send to me.
  Numbers in column.. one after other as the come , sudjestions of program on the column right of numbers..  one ofter other.
   I will look it and determine how it operates and if it worth something for you.

The following users thanked this post: Third, UnlikelySam

Third

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 10:16:57 PM »
Ok, I am DONE with this!!!  >:(

Which one of you Sam guys is going to upload/choose an avatar!!?