Author Topic: valid system?  (Read 1463 times)

bulow

valid system?
« on: May 10, 2019, 04:09:13 PM »
Hi guys

I am new to this forum and i have been seen most post by the folks here and let me say i learn a lot by the discussions.

So i am starten this topic to get some of your guys idea and opinion on this.

I have been playing roulette for almost 5 years, and started out with a lot of strategi play, but i personally couldn't find a way to beat the wheel with strategy play. So i started looking into the physical part of the game. And i been analyzing a lot.

So my question is right now i have been trying some play recording to my analyses and i found out if i play a certain way, after 1900 spin CW i would have been 1200 units in profit. Playing 5 numbers acording to my trigger.

So would you say its valid if been in profit 1200 units after 1900 spins?

Let me get your opinion regarding my question and see what you guys think about that or do you mean that i need a lot more of spins?

The following users thanked this post: kav, Third

MickyP

Re: valid system?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 04:45:39 PM »
Quality not quantity.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus

Rinad

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »

Hi Bulow and welcome my friend.

to answer your question we would need to know more about your playing. 
have you been playing flat bet for those spins or did you increase your bets, and if yes by how much.

you see it depends. if you won 1200 units only doing flat bet for 5 numbers it is much more meaningfull then if you had increase your bets .  if anyone play red or black with one unit flat and won 1200 it is definitely worth pursuing.  now if i win 1200 units playing 1 number flat only, I could just had a lucky streak.

but as you said the more trial the better.

cheers,

R.

The following users thanked this post: kav

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 07:57:14 PM »
Post here all data sample and specify trigger..  or just results of selected spins and specify numbers you bet . I will check it out for you.

bulow

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »
Hi Guys thank for the reply.

Sorry my bad for not full info. I do flatbet only, so i dont increase my betsize as i dont see that as a powerful tool since you could run into bad streaks. So same bet all the way.

My system depends on targeting dominant diamond. Since i found the dominant diamond i am waiting for the ball to have between 9-11 revolutions left as ball slows down and come down to 10 revolutions left. I look at what number is under the dominant diamond at same time the ball is under that diamond. And i found out that the most common place the ball lands in is the number and the 2 neighbors so 5 numbers total is my play. And this is only for CW since i found out the result is not the same for A-CW.

Mr.Perfect i have done the result in Exel file i will upload the file here tomorrow so you can check. Notice that the file is where the ball landed from my target number.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 08:29:29 PM by bulow »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 09:26:19 PM »
You could do following :
 1. Time these 10 revolution of the ball. ( stop watch).
2. During the spin time rotor speed. ( check my vb section for how to...)
3. Adjust your prediction ( number you see) based on the rotor speed you observed. 
    For example...  these 10 revolution takes 10 seconds... rotor speed is 3 seconds...
   So you know that rotor has 3 and 1/3 rotations left. Now 3 full rotor rotations you may ignore, you look these 1/3 of rotation, wich is 12 numbers. You add 12 numbers to your observation number to know wich number will be there when ball is expected to fall....
   You may make sircular diagram or a list of offsets ( how much pokets you need +/- for different rotor speeds).... create simple excel for that or use ready ones , from master roulette , for example....
   If you manage to do just that, it's half way to get a proper vb method .
   Really , go to my vb section and read all you can.
   You should get more money then that 1200 with proper vb method...

bulow

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 09:45:27 AM »
Hi again

I have attached the exel file here.

Note that i use mac and have convertet the file from numbers to exel so it might look different from the original document.

Mr.p i cant seem to find where you describe how to clock wheel speed and i haven't been able to know just how to do that, can you forward me to the part where you describe how to that. As i think that would help me a lot.

And thank you for feedback it's a lot of help.

The following users thanked this post: Third

UnlikelySam

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 10:49:18 AM »
Hi Bulow. Mr P's  board below has alot of info on VB ; not sure if you have seen it . Maybe if you filter the info out and sift through the posts using keywords in the search function while under the board ; you may find what you are looking for  :) 

https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/board,17.0.html

All the Best...

Regards

Sam...

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

bulow

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 01:12:24 PM »
   You should get more money then that 1200 with proper vb method...

Woow and here i thought 1200 flatbetting in 1900 spins was really good lol

MrPerfect.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 03:11:12 PM »
It's not bad either.  Considering that you get almost 1 unit of return on average ( per spin)... you "played" with ~ 15%.
   The thing is that during these 1900 spins few days passed... many different conditions have been present. On some you were loosing as hell,  on others you have been killing them.
   If you learn how to spot more favorable conditions to play and adjust... your results will be better.
   5 numbers folks usually use to target very specific conditions,  where precision pays of higher.

bulow

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 03:25:54 PM »
It's not bad either.  Considering that you get almost 1 unit of return on average ( per spin)... you "played" with ~ 15%.
   The thing is that during these 1900 spins few days passed... many different conditions have been present. On some you were loosing as hell,  on others you have been killing them.
   If you learn how to spot more favorable conditions to play and adjust... your results will be better.
   5 numbers folks usually use to target very specific conditions,  where precision pays of higher.

Exactly!! i been doing these for long time now, i take like 5 session a day so thats 100 spin each day. Some days less but yes i have like almost 100 sessions and in the beginning first 1000 spin made a return of almost 1000 units but the last 1000 spin, now that i look at my papers it gave only 500 return. i am trying to figure out when its the best time to put my method into action. Since i think i might have something here i just need to figure out when is the best time to hit and when to step back. Any ideas how to do that ?

And thank you so much for taking your time to give me some input.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 09:07:10 PM »
There  are few things you could do. It's rare to see anyone actually trying to do something. ..
   So in your case l will try to be actually helpful. 
 You take a reading 10 ball revolutions before drop... depending on how dealer throw the ball ... it's something around 0.7- 1 sec per revolution on majority of cases. If you miss revolution  ( wich you probably do often), it's around 6-10 number positions error, wich by itself is bigger then your target sector.
   You need to find reliable way of ball revolution  (speed) identification.  More times you right, better it will be.
    Considering the fact that your data actually show edge, I think that it's not in any way related to your " prediction" hability. Think yourself, you miss revolutions, do not adjust for rotor speed...  if you consider all travel ball and rotor does after your prediction, even 1 number difference in rotor speed will make you miss your target for sure.
    Most probably then not, your predictions ( observation numbers) are not random . You can plot them on graph and look yourself. There is high chance that there is a sector of numbers ( predictions) that happens more often then probability dictates. You can compare plot ( graph) of your predictions to the plot ( graph ) of your resulting numbers... something tells me you will see similarity.
    Now your case off... speaking generally. ..
  If you want to go all in vb, you need total control over your skills.  You need clearly see the target and understand what you are trying to explore exactly. 
   Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:10:24 PM by MrPerfect. »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 11:43:33 PM »
BTW. .. could not really make sense of excel... could you by any chance just put your predictions in one column and final number on other column right next to it?
   Txt file will do just fine.

bulow

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 09:30:46 AM »
BTW. .. could not really make sense of excel... could you by any chance just put your predictions in one column and final number on other column right next to it?
   Txt file will do just fine.

i made a word file, of the pockets from my target (1 colon) second colon is how many time they hit.

see if its better now.

bulow

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 09:36:10 AM »

Mr. P it helps a lot thank you so much!. And yes my opnion is that people has to put the work in it if they wanna succes. Is not easy but i don't believe that betting (red-black) and increase everytime you miss works. The table is there for you to loose, so if you wanna succes you have to look at the wheel. I just need a lot of training and identifying good opportunities. So your insight helps a lot trust me, and i appreciate it so much. Sometimes its just frustrating that even the analyses tells me that i have some kind of edge, i experience many session that just breakeven or loose.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 12:30:52 PM by kav »