Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Liverpool did it  (Read 571 times)

petespin

Liverpool did it
« on: May 07, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »
4-0 !!!!!!! Liverpool did it !!! I said it and people mock about me  :D this is my best day of my life !!!!!

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

GIAJJENNO

Re: Liverpool did it
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:27:23 PM »
Are you Pool fan too?  :D  I am since 2006, but definitely one of the best Pool comebacks in lifetime. Messi, and rat Suarez now crying, the odds was 34 for 4-0 !

UnlikelySam

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 03:49:49 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  Liverpooooooool!!!

Wow what a game... Now the question is with 1 match each remaining for Liverpool and City and City is just 1 point ahead on the PL ; can they win it after 29 years  ???

Liverpool vs Wolves

Brighton vs City

Those are the next matches. For LP to win the PL ; City has to lose or draw and LP has to win against Wolves... If LP draw the match then the only way for them to win the PL is if City is beaten by 5 goals clear :o  due to a superior goal difference of 1... Obviously at odds of 1.09 and 6.90 it sucks so it's no point betting that City will win the PL  >:( >:( >:(  This is a very close title that could go either way but may not... :-\
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 04:02:18 AM by UnlikelySam »

leowls

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 06:41:59 AM »
Unbelievable! Magical! Amazing!

petespin

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 07:04:02 AM »
To be honest as a kid I supported arsenal but as I grown up I turn to be Liverpool fan Becoz its the only team all over the world could that!

petespin

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 07:08:05 AM »
Now speaking about betting I 've completely changed my play style searching for lower odds and profit every single day smaller amounts but this going to be steady  :-*

UnlikelySam

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 07:13:54 AM »
The Gunners were playing a fine game at the beginning of the PL season but thereafter it all went downhill :'(

Pete slow and steady wins the race... Are you going with over under still?

petespin

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 08:22:14 AM »
Same as before but with much lower risk,for ex yesterday I won at 3 out of 3 tickets I d bet on .

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

petespin

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 08:24:21 AM »
Sometimes I combine pre games with live games but mostly bet on live events.

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 08:27:38 AM »
4-0 !!!!!!! Liverpool did it !!! I said it and people mock about me  :D this is my best day of my life !!!!!

Good for you Petespin!!!!!!!

Your happiness is oozing out of your posts... ;D  nicely done.