Author Topic: Back in time  (Read 543 times)

petespin

Back in time
« on: April 26, 2019, 04:42:12 PM »
Hi all , this is something that u 've thought even once in your life , so if u have the chance to go back in time what would be your fav period of human history ?personally I would like to move back in 50s where life was simple much more pure than today s world .

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, MickyP

MickyP

Re: Back in time
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 05:43:47 PM »
I like the question but we can add a lot more to it, like...if you could go back in time knowing what you personally know today, what time period would you go back to?
Or... if you could go back in time and change one thing in history what would it be?
Or... if you choose to live your life in a different period in history, what period would that be?
And... If you could go back in time in your own life and fix one thing or relive one experience, what would it be?

If I could go back in time knowing what I personally know today I would go back to the 1980's and do it all over again. Was such a blast and being in love, really being in love makes up for all the missed opportunities.

If I could go back and change one thing in history I think I would have liked the ancient civilizations to have left us more evidence of their origins.

If I could live in a different period in time (as a young adult) I think the 1960's in the USA around the Woodstock period and the 1970's just for the music.

If I could go back in my own life and fix one thing it would be to stop the car accident that my late wife was involved in then my daughters would have grown up with a mom and dad.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Third

Dane

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:21:43 PM »
Yesterday I saw ENDGAME (Avengers). There are some movements in TIME in it too.
The idea of traveling in time is fascinating - and from my point of view it is pure fiction.
Don´t forget to go back to the FUTURE :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 06:26:46 PM by Dane »

The following users thanked this post: kav

petespin

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »
 Mickey p  I really want to "fix" mistakes or accidents but this is not the point , first we have to accept if its possible , from my point of view its possible to travel in time if we accept that the time  is "created" ,anything that its created can be manipulated ,isn't so? ,  there s evolution and creation theory , I believe in second which means GOD create the whole universe and time as well , so this can be done .

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 06:52:43 PM »
I'm a realist Pete, meaning that I don't believe we can manipulate time relative to life. LOL...in years to come there will be people who wish they lived in our current time. They may even make a movie called "Before The Wall".

Time has always existed. When God made everything he started by creating the awareness of time and not time itself. He started by creating day and night giving time a structure. Does time have a beginning and an end? If time was created, who created it? God created earth and the structure of time relative to the sun but time must have existed in the universe long before our creation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:02:25 PM by MickyP »

petespin

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 06:59:19 PM »
But if we  can manipulate time we .can do that any possible way !  do u really  mean we can't change our lives based on this? perhaps we could live all these from the beginning .

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 07:10:11 PM »
Pete, the conversation will develop into a religious one. Our bodies unfortunately have a limited time span but our souls do not perish. What happens to us beyond death is in God's hands. I think we are here for a purpose of sorts and this earthly life is part of our own time travels.
I have read stories and watched documentaries about people who recall their past lives and exactly how they died. Scary stuff...

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

petespin

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 07:18:31 PM »
I really don't think there's a life after death ,but I truly believe that this not the real life ,humans created to live for much longer if not forever , but this is a whole different story .

Jake007

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 07:19:52 PM »
Micky sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mom to cancer 10 years ago already... would love to go somewhere in time and find a cure for cancer.  The future has always interested me (besides whats the next number!) to see how civilization progresses... colonizes other planets, interacts with other intelligent life forms, etc. The past also is tantalizing too... a gunslinger in the old west. What life was truly like during the Renaissance era. 2000 years ago when Jesus walked on the planet. 5000 years ago during Egyptian dynasties. 10,000 years ago when life was short and it was just you versus the beasts that roamed.... and a few hot babes too.  8)

The following users thanked this post: kav, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 06:57:58 AM »
All good Jake. Sorry to hear about your mom.

Travelling through time like you have suggested would definitely clean up the historians act as only the truth will then be found in history books; no more deception like the Russia probe on President Trump.

Knowing the future will eliminate emotions, a vital part of being human. Could you imagine your loss in the trade off?

The cause of cancer is seldom treated, only the symptoms of it. Treatment is designed to destroy cancer cells and hopefully stop the spread. Dr Royal Rife found the cure in the early 1930's using resonance therapy which is a non-evasive therapy. Diet must also play a part in the cure. An alkaline diet is important to balancing the PH level of the body allowing it to function normally. The Rife story is very interesting and I have mentioned it on the forum some time ago.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:15:33 AM by MickyP »

Dane

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 08:51:24 AM »
We are still trapped in TIME, but on a more subtle level TIME might be perceived in another way.
And it might be more blissful and revealing than Time travel fiction. I am not just thinking about different states of consciousness and countless near death experiences. Rather I would recommend EBEN ALEXANDER´s stuff in particular. This American neurosurgeon seems to have had a journey through the afterlife.

kav

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 03:25:56 PM »
It is a difficult question.
Theoretically if we go back in time we could be prophets of the future. And also solve all financial issues by betting for example on the right stocks etc.

However I believe that when you go back in time this doesn't mean that the world will move in time in the exact same way it has moved the first time. And this is also supported by quantum theory and modern physics.

To give a simple example, if we go back in the 90's we can't be sure that Steve Jobs will go in the helm of Apple and make it what it is today. A few little changes in the "initial parameters" (a change in weather, a missed phone-call, a different decision to a close call dilemma etc.) can lead to huge differences in the outcome. If we go back to 1950, none can be sure we will not end up in a nuclear Wold War 3.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:35:50 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

petespin

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 04:18:12 PM »
An expert on physics some years ago claims that there's an unk own force on the universe which doesn't allow humans to attempt travel in time! That means theoretically is possible and u know everything theoritically can be done!

Rinad

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2019, 12:52:39 PM »

at the age of 19 years of age without going into much details I had a tragedy and a near death experience.

when my spirit left my body TIME WAS NO LONGER.

Einstein greatest theory was that "matter creates time" and therefore time exist because matter is here. when matter goes away or dies ,time stops.  our bodies will die and then time will no longer exist for us .

our spirits never dies because they are not "materials".

L.[size=78%]ove that we carry will take us home where it came from, but so is Evil.  that is why GOD EXIST, ALWAYS HAS,ALWAYS WILL.[/size]
[/size]
[/size]R.[size=78%]

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

Rinad

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2019, 12:58:20 PM »

Happy Easter every one, it is resurection time. 

all of our bad habits ,like seeds do must die before they can bring forth Life. 

lets Love more then we Hate . takes no time !!!

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, MickyP, Third