blockdamofo

Author Topic: Creating a "few numbers" bet selection.  (Read 2462 times)

MickyP

Creating a "few numbers" bet selection.
« on: April 05, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »
Playing a few numbers for higher returns has been a hotly debated topic within different threads so I decided to create a thread dedicated to finding different methods of selecting a few numbers to bet on.

The way I see "system development" is that the sum of experience and knowledge is not thrown into the mix to try and achieve optimum results.

Here are a few parameters to consider in bet selection:
1. Hot wheel sections
2. Selecting and isolating a target example xxy trigger series
3. Limit the spins played per target.
4. Qualify a trigger. Must have a naturally high hit rate.
5. Observe croupier change as well as direction of spin. You may end up only betting on clockwise spins for a specific target.
6. This should have been number one...decide how many numbers you will be playing. A min and max value to allow flexibility in your approach.

Well this should get the ball rolling....or should I say spinning?

The following users thanked this post: kav, palestis, Astutillo

MickyP

Re: Creating a "few numbers" bet selection.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
PS Make a point of avoiding the long sermons that say everything about nothing. Focus on game play and please try and use B/M table play as a standard. In other words as few spins as possible for a hit.

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 07:15:02 PM »
Look at the placement of the numbers on the wheel and compare them to the chronological oder of the felt.
You will see that playing streets, quads, double streets or even full dozens simply waters down your bet.
Take any one of the clusters I have mentioned above and plot their numbers on the wheel (single zero wheel I am using). The only time it may be beneficial to play a cluster is when all the numbers fall in "hot" or trending wheel segments.

To select target numbers you have to use EVERYTHING you know and understand about the game. If a mechanical trigger like the xxy xyx or yxx sequence is measured against the wheel trend you will be able to play the trigger more effectively. The same applies with the dozen drive method. Now, both the X and the y components of the xxy trigger system can be played but selectively using only the numbers in hot or trending wheel segments.

Is this 100% sure win approach? No, but thinking along these lines will definitely increase your hit rate. The advantage is that you have enough meat in your 35-1 payout to afford the losses and still show a profit. Look at this concept (nothing new) and together with a sound money management system in place you will show more winning than losing sessions.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:19:59 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 02:53:10 PM »
Like ken once said "I throw scraps out now and then". I'm sitting with a handfull of breadcrumbs and the pigeons are enjoying the feast. Almost 100 views on this topic and not one comment or contribution; so sad!  I know Palestis will create an interesting discussion out of this thread but if that was the aim then I would have simply emailed him and had a decent one on one discussion.

Does anyone have other ideas of how best to select a few numbers to play besides what I have proposed.?

vitorwally

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 04:07:04 PM »
Michael, this is a reply to the following words in your last post: "Almost 100 views on this topic and not one comment or contribution; so sad!"

As I mentioned before, I spent part of the past couple of years hitting with my head on the wall because of DrTalos' clues. Don't get me wrong, it was a fun and worthwhile process, all the creative growth behind it, even the day I had hit rock bottom, having to reanalyze all the things I had in perspective, thinking I shared the results of my efforts to early. However, and in view of all this, I kind of got a handicap at other scopes of roulette. Let me explain.

My system is a combination of bet selection and progression. I pay no attention of what to play.

I tried to develop on the core principle of having a method as "blind" as possible. Why?

My selection is irrelevant. I can win with every pattern I decide to (neighbors, repeaters, opposite side of the wheel, cold, hot...). I can leave a table at mid game and join the table close to it starting where I left and i will have the same outcome.

AS I IDENTIFY, DrTalos doesn't pay attention to his bet selection because it is irrelevant to his way of playing. His way of playing is consolidated in money management and the famous ratio based playing. The bet selection comes as a consequence, but can adopt multiple forms. Never having a role as important as the latter pair, because, AS I THINK, it comes as a consequence.

Therefore, because I was entertained and lured by DrTalos canons, I abandoned other approaches I was aiming my attention. Per example, approaches that shared goals with yours. As my latest practice, experience and posts suggest, for now this is not my "field of expertise".

It doesn't mean I disregarded anything non-Talos, I kept an eye open to the whole lot and I'm eagerly looking forward to see how this topic (and others with similar purpose) unfolds, as I want to see if I can do something with a few projects I had held at standby.

Paraphrasing you again, "Make a point of avoiding the long sermons that say everything about nothing."

At your judge, I might be posting a hand full of nothing, but my intention is saying that you were not ignored. I just couldn't add anything relevant to match the specifications asked.

The following users thanked this post: kav, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 09:06:51 PM »
Vitorwally, thank you for turning this thread into a possible conversation as opposed tio a one-way lecture.
I too have been influenced by DrTalos but I prefer understanding the reason behind an action. In this case I want to understand the reasons for the bet selection as opossed to a random selection. The process of selection I intoduced is driven by mitigating circumstances that introduces method to the ever changing target number quantity and choice.
Although I stated that I will not share, with this I am not spoon feeding a system to the unknown masses but simply inspiring a way to determine a crucial part of the game. I use a similar technique and it works for me. The combination of factors results in a very effective prediction method. Winning is the bottom line.
Once again thank you for your input Vitorwally.

palestis

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 01:40:22 AM »
  I know Palestis will create an interesting discussion out of this thread but if that was the aim then I would have simply emailed him and had a decent one on one discussion.

Does anyone have other ideas of how best to select a few numbers to play besides what I have proposed.?
I have been working on a system playing very few numbers, and I have posted it in the past.
I am looking for a number to repeat within 12 spins (that's arbitrary,  but it seems to bring the best results).
Then I bet the repeated number to repeat for the 3rd and final time, for about 35 spins.
And I do the same with another twice repeated  number. Playing 2 or more repeated numbers simultaneously, abandoning the number that wins or does not show up in the 35 spins.
During long time tests I find that it wins much more often than it loses.
And when it loses the damage is not that big.
Easily recoverable in the next round, starting  with a higher starting chip.
We have to realize that sufficient B/R is needed to play this system, as well as all other systems.
You can't pay roulette if the B/R is not strong enough to withstand a session loss.
What I have noticed is that although a number might not appear for the 3rd time in the next 35 spins, the ones that appear much earlier, provide early profit, to counter the future loss from a number that will not show up.
In that case you abandon when you have a profit ( no matter how small), and restart from one number again.
I find that betting up to 4 numbers is the best strategy. Maybe max 5 numbers.

The following users thanked this post: kav, vitorwally, MickyP

Rinad

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 03:30:51 AM »

Great post Palestis, but i would never push 5 numbers for long. long term tests have been done by my friend Drenek and have showed the 12 or 15 spins with 3 repeats been the best ratio.
tests were coded for over a year's play and I can agreed that i have had the same results playing myself with 3 numbers only.
so you have posted a very safe and long term winner idea here.
but i would advice strongly about playing the same table if things are going south.
I happen to believe that there is a strong "under current" that can be stable for many,many hours of play for some unknown reasons and i have witnessed such strange situations often .
 God bless

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: palestis, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 04:11:25 AM »
Thanks Pales and Rinad.

Interesting that you both refer to areas of "best effectiveness" for the desired result.

What I have noticed more often than not is that one half of the wheel will dominate number results by far. At times there could be as many as 18 spins with the numbers coming up continuously in a specific half of the wheel. Also long stretches of low or high numbers have been noted.
I know that trends like this are virtually impossible to predict but because they occur so frequently I feel it is worth the risk to presume a recognized trend will continue for a few more spins.
My question is, why bet on numbers in areas of the wheel that are cold or outside the current trend pattern? We know from thousands and thousands of numbers tested that trends can be a reliable measure of what to expect.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 04:13:29 AM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: palestis

palestis

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 05:29:05 AM »

Great post Palestis, but i would never push 5 numbers for long. long term tests have been done by my friend Drenek and have showed the 12 or 15 spins with 3 repeats been the best ratio.
tests were coded for over a year's play and I can agreed that i have had the same results playing myself with 3 numbers only.
So you are suggesting to play only 3 numbers that have repeated, and play them for up to about  15 spins? ( I assume that you drop the number that showed up for the 3rd time within those 15 spins).
Or do you mean to look for 3 repeats in a 12-15 spins gap and play those numbers for a 4th repeat?
And for up to how many spins do you bet those numbers if that's what you mean?
If there is a profit before the 15 spins expire, do you abandon all 3 numbers and restart with 3 fresh repeats, or continue with the rest of the numbers until they complete all 15 spins?
And do you have a specific gap between repeats (like within 12 spins that I mentioned), or is it open to any gap between 2 repeats of the same number?
I guess I will have to wait until you post more specific details  about how you have tested this method.
A system with very few numbers is probably the best system to play, as the profit potential is big and the risk very low.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:43:06 AM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

palestis

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 05:40:56 AM »
Thanks Pales and Rinad.

Interesting that you both refer to areas of "best effectiveness" for the desired result.

What I have noticed more often than not is that one half of the wheel will dominate number results by far. At times there could be as many as 18 spins with the numbers coming up continuously in a specific half of the wheel. Also long stretches of low or high numbers have been noted.
The fact that half of the wheel sometimes dominate the results for a prolonged period of time is worth something.
But still there are 18 numbers in that active half of the wheel, and it cannot always be nailed down to few numbers like 2-3. Obviously betting all 18 numbers is not considered "few numbers", since this is the subject of this post.
The same applies to high or low numbers that show frequent appearances. There are still 18 of them.
But if there are few hot numbers within half of the wheel , then those numbers are candidates for betting on them just like any few hot numbers coming from any part of the wheel.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

UnlikelySam

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 06:59:33 AM »
Micky this topic is very interesting indeed and a bit of a coincidence as I myself have lately been delving in the thoughts of betting 4 numbers straight up via EC triggers... Well thats still a work in progress ; just something been toying with for farts and giggles ??? ;D

Anyways here's my 2 cents regarding your topic... In the last 8 spins with no repeats have you or anybody else noticed repeats sometimes tend to follow shortly afterwards , even within the 8 spins itself ::)  Live B&M spins offcourse... ;)

The following users thanked this post: kav, MickyP

kav

• https://www.youtube.com/c/rouletteman
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »
Very interesting, even "hot" subject. Here's a relevant video:

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, UnlikelySam

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 09:07:42 AM »
Palestis,  trends (half table dominating) can be incorporated into your Single dozen System where only the numbers of the Y dozen that appear in the dominant half (or hot sectors of the wheel) will be bet on thus eliminating bets on the "cold" numbers of that dozen. I hope you understand what I mean.

What I'm looking at is using proven and reliable triggers that identify a target area on the felt then reducing the amount of numbers iin the target area by looking at the current wheel trends and only playing the relevant target numbers within the wheel hot areas.

UnlikelySam is on the right track. I feel we must make use of all the different ways of predicting an outcomes while playing as few numbers as possible. Darn, even Scepticus can introduce this approach into his 9 blocks systems. It may just become a profitable method after all.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:13:04 AM by MickyP »

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2019, 09:34:20 AM »
Repeat numbers within a cycle do repeat for a third time but there can be cycles, even back to back cycles where a third repeat does not happen.

I play both Palestis Single Dozen System and the Dozen Drive in association with Dealer Signature (identifying hot wheel areas) with very good results. My chip outlay may be higher initially but wins happen fast. I have looked at great length at the relationship between the triggers of both the above mentioned methods and hot wheel areas and have noted that the hit rate is hardly affected at all so I feel comfortaxble reducing the amount of numbers played with these methods.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:40:27 AM by MickyP »