Author Topic: Only a part of my present method  (Read 1198 times)

Dane

Only a part of my present method
« on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:12 AM »
 NOT a full method.  Please just use it as you like. I am using it by flat betting streets in area 1 to 36.

"YET SHE´S TRUE LIKE ICE, LIKE FIRE"

I might be wrong, but I think that Bob Dylan´s beloved one in this song ("Love Minus Zero (No Limit") is the Goddess of Fortune.  Anyway we are familiar with ideas of hot and cold numbers.
Many analogies can be used. imagine that you are driving in a hot car and crash into a cool snowman.
Or strike a match. It is tempting to chase the seemingly hot parts. Unfortunately  the most frequent parts may suddenly go to sleep, die in the cold ice without warning.

One street may be the most frequent one. Or two streets may be more frequent than any other street.
BUT WHEN I WIN ON SUCH A LEADER, I DON´T REGISTER THE WINNER. NO NOTE!
 WHAT A STRANGE BEHAVIOUR, OUTSIDERS MUST THINK. How can one forget to write the winner?

So the most frequent street never comes more than one step ahead. According to my notes, that is!
I don´t have to wait too long before other parts come that far.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:56:29 AM by Dane »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Jake007, Third

Dane

Re: Only a part of my present method
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 01:02:06 PM »
The next few days I´ll be offline. So please accept that I am unable to react promptly to any comments these days.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 03:27:01 AM »
Your idea is one I like very much.  Here is my opinion from my present method:

Number behavior will range from the very hottest to the very coldest and as Bob Dylan seems to be alluding to, the cold of ice and the hot of fire both burn the same BUT in the game of roulette, it is only an illusion; i.e. cold numbers will tend to have depressed histories and hot numbers will tend to have positive histories.  So, every step we move downward from the hottest numbers, there is the greater likelihood that we will enounter depressed behavior.  However, there is some leeway here, as there will be about 6 numbers that will be a rotating group of the hottest; in the case of your method, this probably will be 2-4 streets.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 03:29:04 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Dane

Dane

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 09:18:28 AM »
Thanks for your suggestion. I followed it (2-4 hot streets) and it has worked well so far.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 11:03:53 AM »
Betting hot streets means you bet hot numbers and also cold numbers, just because a street can be hot while one of its numbers is cold.
Me too think that mixing up hot & cold in the same bet selection could have some value.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 12:56:29 PM »
No value on this. No value on roulette. They are hit even bets, which have cold and hit numbers, there are hot sectors, which have cold and hot numbers, there are hot dozens, lines, streets, which have cold and hot numbers. And? What value is on that? Is the same like i choose 3 hot numebrs 3 cold and I have one line...

Stratege

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 06:10:18 PM »
The question to ask is, how many spins to talk about cold number? A cold number is usually a number that is absent for 1 or 2 rotations. But it has no value if we talk about statistical deviance. I looked at 3 rotations (3 x 37 spins) and there was 1 to 18/19 to 36, a difference of 20. The numbers from 1 to 18 are "hot". But numbers 8, 11 and 12 are totally cold. And of course, there are numbers 19 to 36 that are "hot". But if we look at the cold numbers 8, 11 and 12, they form a particular group. They do not participate in the party, during 3 rotations (they are the ones excluded from the party, like the people who are never invited to Christmas!). So, if we look at the rest of the game, the numbers, 25 1 30 8 11 25 28 11 come. Sector 11-30-8 comes 3 times. One precision, the number 30 was cold since 105 spins. The sequence of spins shows that this group 8 11 12 is still a group because then 28 11 (28 is the neighbor of 12). Further, 8 16 35 (neighbor of 12), then 8 30 7, again 8 and 30 (and 7 is the second neighbor of 12), then 28 11 20 (again the neighbor of 12 with 11). The cold becomes hot and the heat will become cold again. The sector 11 30 8 had a strong influence on the duration of the group but the 12 came indirectly to join the 8 and 11 by the number 20 (thus 28 11 20 then further 20 12 18 and even further 11 12 20 ). Between hot and cold, I prefer both!  :o
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:08:25 PM by Stratege »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, GIAJJENNO, Third

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 07:35:21 PM »
No value on this. No value on roulette. They are hit even bets, which have cold and hit numbers, there are hot sectors, which have cold and hot numbers, there are hot dozens, lines, streets, which have cold and hot numbers. And? What value is on that? Is the same like i choose 3 hot numebrs 3 cold and I have one line...

I see you are always more negative in your comments. Lost any hope in winning?

Most of my systems involve betting few hot repeaters straight up. Playing this way you notice patterns where hot repeaters are mixed up with cold numbers, all of them awake and fall asleep in waves.
Figuring out a way to trap this mixed pattern would be so silly?

Third

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »
Hot and cold mixes are "natural"; i.e. roulette in its natural habitat.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, vitorwally, Astutillo

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »
Hot and cold mixes are "natural"; i.e. roulette in its natural habitat.

Yes it's true.
And I wonder why so many players (me too) focus mainly or only on hot repeaters.
While it's obvious we should devise a system capable of trapping repeaters, uniques, and sleepers.

Or maybe we (I) are looking in a complete wrong direction...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:56:42 PM by Astutillo »

Third

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 10:30:10 PM »
Every single number is surrounded by other numbers.  Statistics apply to single numbers but also to number groupings.  If in a particular group there are numbers that are hitting below expectation and that group is a top performing group, then other numbers will be hitting more frequently than expectation to make up for the numbers that are lagging behind.  The reason I say "and that group is a top performing group" is because depressed number groups will generally stay depressed with only smaller bursts of recovery.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, vitorwally, Stratege

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 12:22:36 AM »

I see you are always more negative in your comments. Lost any hope in winning?

Most of my systems involve betting few hot repeaters straight up. Playing this way you notice patterns where hot repeaters are mixed up with cold numbers, all of them awake and fall asleep in waves.
Figuring out a way to trap this mixed pattern would be so silly?

Just the true, if its for you negative, I feel sorry flr you, because you will get more time to realise that roulette is more negative game than positive. But why u use cold and hot numbers, have you got any advantage?

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

MickyP

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 07:33:52 AM »
Gia , you are right. Roulette is a negative expectation game. Negative commentary invites proof of position comments.
I see the reasons for playing hot and cold numbers together as follows:
1. Playing the felt and not the wheel
2. Taking expectation as a definite (gamblers fallacy in action) by believing a number is due.
3. Useless prediction methods. Most "system player" prediction methods are simply based on expectation. It is for this reason that most players prefer to play many numbers as opposed to a few selected numbers chosen through a reliable prediction method.

PMS, on what wheel is 16 a neighbour of 12?

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 07:36:58 AM »
I know roulette is a negative game but also I choose to fight it anyway to make profit.

Actually I use only hot numbers.

But playing hot numbers you detect patterns where hot numbers sleep for many spins and cold numbers arise.
Then I just feel a peculiar feeling and say to myself "the wheel is changing its pattern".
I lazily keep on betting my hot numbers (which now are less hot indeed) while I should devise a method to trap that cluster of cold numbers hitting in streak.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 07:49:59 AM »
I fully support the notion of following wheel trends and playing numbers in hot spots only. Example :dozen drive, 2nd dozen is in play, the bottom and top left are currently hot sections. I only play 2nd dozen numbers that fall in the hot zones provided there is no croupier change during play.

Can a player really afford to water down his chip value by playing numbers that may not fall because they sit in cold zones on the wheel?

The following users thanked this post: vitorwally