Author Topic: TwoPleinPlus strategy  (Read 1593 times)

TwoPleinPlus strategy
« on: March 28, 2019, 01:13:11 PM »
 This system is performing fine these days, both online and airball roulette.
I think it is not already a “plug and play” strategy, it needs some tweak but I wish to share it with you.
I select two numbers from the display of the number sequence.
They are the last two numbers that hit twice, so you can say the last two “repeaters”.
I play them “en plein” or straight up.
The progression is the crucial:
I bet on each number:

or 36 spins (a cycle).

In a nutshell, I bet that at least one of them hits again within a cycle of 36 spins. Try to exploit the delay of hot repeaters rather than suffer it.

I play this strategy also with only 1 number (online only) with same good outcomes. This offers the best risk for reward. It's not unsual to double your bankroll very quickly when easy days come. The point is later you hit larger you gain (most of all at 4-5-6 stages).
Two numbers work fine althought the payout is lesser.
I'm thinking to extend the bet selection to three numbers adjusting somehow the progression. Three numbers should be the best.

Sure this is not the El Dorado, and play at B/M and airball is slow and boring, but I think there's something good in it, something that deserves further work.
 Every comment will be appreciated.

Astutillo

The following users thanked this post: kav, oaknshield, Third

Dane

Re: TwoPleinPlus strategy
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:03:01 PM »
I am sorry, but progressions do not improve your chances of winning. It is only a question of TIME before you´ll see that. Many experienced players prefer masse égale or flat betting. They also know that one number or two numbers can sleep for a very long time.

The following users thanked this post: scepticus

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
May I ask you...

If you lose more bets in a row than you are expected to lose, whatever your system, how do you recoup by flat betting?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 05:32:47 PM by Astutillo »

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 08:52:38 PM »
Asttutillo
We recover losses by continuing to Flat Bet . To do this you need to have a method that , in theory , has a mathematical advantage over the HE .  The  HE never changes no matter when you start or stop your betting. Patience is needed .

WHAT you bet comes before any betting strategy .   

Though many in the forum differ  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 05:43:55 AM »
Dane is right; progressions do not increase your chance of winning but they do increase your winnings. It's all about the prediction method you use. If through your prediction method you are able to maintain a constantly high hit rate then progressions will benefit you but if the hit rate is unstable then progressions will more than likely sink you. Same applies to flat betting but at a slower pace.

DrTalos speaks about selecting a target and playing for a hit on the target. You could select any target but it is best to qualify that target through your methods of prediction. Keep your eye on the wheel and target selection becomes logic.

Be selective with your play if you can. No need to play every spin.

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Third

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 03:39:12 AM »
I like very much the idea of structuring a progression that pays more as the chances of gaining a hit increase.  As long as we win more when we win than we lose and we win at least as often as we lose, we will defeat the house edge, regardless if we flat bet or progress.

The following users thanked this post: Astutillo

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2019, 06:34:49 AM »
Third
you hit the point.

As long as we cant avoid losses, we should try to maximize profits in winning sessions. Win rate could drop a bit but for a fine reward.

More I play more I figure out that wagering plan > bet selection.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:44:32 AM by Astutillo »

Third

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 06:43:16 AM »
Even though I like the idea of your progression, I don't play that way because I don't want to have to deal with the recovery.  I try to keep my recovery as small as I can; I am a bigger fan of minimizing my losses than I am of maximizing my wins.  Talos only wins 1 unit and advocates minimizing losses as much as possible during the recovery.  Some advanced players like Mr. Perfect and Real, use a method like yours and win big; I wish I could play like them.  :(

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 06:49:17 AM »
In bad days minimazing loss is also my goal. I can't do it always because I still miss an iron will but Im working on it.

But in easy days I wanna push the profits as high ad I can. Plateaus theory by john patrick is a useful guideline for example.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 08:02:03 AM »
Ya, Sputnik is a great advocate of John Patrick.  I think I saw a method by him that advocated a trailing stop loss while winning.  In fact, funny thing, I just now this moment finished a game where I did a trailing winning stop loss!  The reason I did it was because of time constraints though; I had favorable statistics but didn't have the time to fight if things got nasty and called it quits when my selection missed expectation. :shrug:

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 02:43:50 PM »

Thanks for posting this system. I don't normally use strategies with a progression like this but thought I would test it. I had very good results with a few hundred live recorded spins.  The progression allows you especially large gains from hits on spins 8 to 16, up to 110 units in one spin. In addition, after a win I look back for the next repeaters to bet, and that allows for a number virtual spins before betting begins, which seems to increase the number of hits in the "sweet spot" of the progression.
I think the 36 spin progression may be too long.  Have you done any testing about how frequent you go through the entire 36 spins without getting a hit?   

The following users thanked this post: Third, Astutillo

kav

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2019, 03:54:18 PM »
Nice idea! I believe the progression is too steep. You would gain a profit with a softer progression, no need to be that aggressive in your bets.

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2019, 06:28:50 PM »
You could soften progression like this:
22 (+1) or 222
333 (+2) 33333 etc.
4444 (+3)
55555 (+4)
etc.

But dont soften too much otherwise you lose the power of the progression
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:40:22 PM by Astutillo »

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2019, 06:33:44 PM »
Horsewill,
I dont have large test to show.
This is one of the systems I play and it wins more times than it loses but cant tell %
Ive been playing this strategy for a couple of weeks only

Now I stop after the stage of 7 and start again with new numbers when no hits come.
Think you could stop also after stage 6 and pick up new repeaters

Of course reset on any new high
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:43:20 PM by Astutillo »

Third

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 10:39:24 PM »
Ya in the back of my mind, I have been thinking about the softer version, so that the progresison grows more slowly.  35 spins on 1 number has a 61.65% chance of hitting.