Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Bitcoins " Lost "  (Read 543 times)

scepticus

Bitcoins " Lost "
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:49:58 PM »
The founder of a Bitcoin firm - Quadriga  - died  and $134 Million cannot be found..

Moral  ?   Don't put your money into unregulated markets unless you really want to GAMBLE  !

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Stratege

Re: Bitcoins " Lost "
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:04:50 PM »
It's not only bitcoin, the lesson here is don't leave your bitcoins or other cryptos on ANY EXCHANGE.
Same reason you also want to keep your personal information to yourself, no data is safe online.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_data_breaches

The following users thanked this post: Jake007, Third, Stratege

Third

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 10:21:20 PM »
Blockchain is a protocol that acts as a public ledger of cryptocurrency transactions. "The one thing that blockchain businesses can do that no other fiat business can is to provide public evidence of financial transactions," Sirer told Fox News, via email. "It's astounding that this exchange has not been able to produce a list of addresses under their control."
Fox News

Provide public evidence ? Yea ! That'll be right  ! This guy died but no access to funds .  Clearly, a crookcould have  carried out a scam like this .

Sputnik

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 09:59:42 AM »

I am looking into Scalping Bitcoins.
Find a market simulatior software that you can practice on.

https://tradingsim.com/blog/scalp-trading-active-investing-strategy/

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Third

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 03:25:55 PM »
"  Learn to trade risk free ! ?

Yea ! That'll be right  ! Gambling is bad enough but gambling in an unregiated market  ?

Come in Sputnik ! You know better than that !

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Sputnik

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 05:38:56 PM »
Everything need riskmanagement and nothing is free from risk!

Scepticus maybe i missunderstand this concept with bitcoins.
I always tought it was tax free and out of control from goverment.

If you are on the stockmarket you need to pay taxes and show the goverment each year your ownings with some paper work, but that is not the case with bitcoins if i understood everything correct being a cyper crypto money.

Nothing wrong with practice and learn how to walk the path to succés trading, sure is similar to gambling but is not the same thing, so i tought a simulation software is a great start.
Same with Roulette, simulate games with Roulette Extreme before real play with real money.

Problem is that they take montly fee around 30 Euro, but i know a way to run the software unlimited for free with out any coust.
But that information i only share with private message.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 05:41:03 PM by Sputnik »

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 06:50:05 PM »
sputnik

Where there is "Risk" there is " gambling " so Bitcoin Trading is Gambling .

Sputnik

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 03:30:41 PM »

I tell you what i do as conservative gambler.

First i read about different guides/howto on internet and search for beginner videos on Youtube from other users.
I learn that some topics and videos from internet and forums among other vanish for some reason.
So i record videos and make PDF of material i find on internet.
It become a puzzel that finally create a perspective and understanding about the particular subject.
So much that you can start invest your own money with pretty good knowledge what you are up against.

Here is a good video that tell you good things about how to skipping fee when transfer money and how to look at charts and how to understand them, is a simple video, but easy to understand.
Such simple things like the bitcoin service he use and how to use them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLBXbFcTNU

There is many things to learn, for example the fee for bye and sell.
Avoid fee when transfer money into bitcoin account and transfer money from bitcoin account without fee to the trade market.

Read and understand common patterns to read the waves of the market charts.
Understand the time interval options, 2 minute window or 15 min window.
How to enter a trade and how to exit a trade.

All this things is run by program where you need to learn the functions and practice.
That is why i post the article with software to practice.

And when you taste the name gambling versus trading you will have a better reputation using the last one :-)
Hhehe just joking.

Cheers

scepticus

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 03:51:25 PM »
To each his own Sputnik  !

Why is trading Bitcoin  any better than trading the financial markets ? the same kind of stats apply - don't  they ? 

What do you " Trade " ? Bitcoins themselves  or  trading the financial markets using Bitcoins ?

I was not suggesting that you were ignorant about using Bitcoins . Only that it is a form of gambling and  gambling in an unregulated market . Not a good idea IMO .

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:55:20 PM by scepticus »

Sputnik

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 04:34:21 PM »

I understand your point of view.
I will try out scalping bitcoins for the following reasons.

- I have much free daytime
- Trading with comfort from home
- No paper work and no taxes
- Want to test my own selections
- Build wealth

Now for example if i can get this output with even money using roulette, then why not try the same with bitcoin.

W LL LW W LL W W W LW W W W LW W LW W LW W W

That would have been pretty easy to set up with win target and stopp loss or entering points and exit points.
If i know how to read the bicoin market and what button to click on to make the right settings using trading software.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:36:29 PM by Sputnik »

scepticus

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 07:18:11 PM »
So you trade Bitcoins  themselves ? Up a cent - down a cent  and take a profit on the uptick ?

Things are easier in theory than in practice  but Good Luck anyway .
Mr Perfect knows a thing or three about trading Bitcoins . You could " trade " thoughts.
Tell him I sent you so not to charge you for his advice  >:(