Author Topic: Ignore List Forum Function  (Read 412 times)

Sputnik

Ignore List Forum Function
« on: February 20, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »

I think the forum needs Ignore button where i can pick a member to ignore.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

Stratege

Re: Ignore List Forum Function
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
Good initiative Sputnik. I also want to ask Kav to activate the function "modify his messages", because it is a question of ethics : the "DUTY" to modify his text for the respect of others ; and the "RIGHT" of access to intellectual property on a forum (be free to change or delete the content a message) ! But maybe I did not find this function ?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:04:58 PM by Stratege »

Badger

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
Great idea Sputnik.

Maybe a function where one could block certain members from writing in your topic.

The following users thanked this post: Stratege

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 05:42:04 PM »
Great idea Sputnik.

Maybe a function where one could block certain members from writing in your topic.

Than I think mr j will have quite a few topic to comment...only in their owns..+maybe MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 06:08:09 PM »
This looks like a possible remake of animal farm so let's look at the suggestion put forward by Sputnik.

I think the forum needs Ignore button where i can pick a member to ignore.

Cheers

Why do you suggest this Sputnik?
I think that there is a shift in human dynamic the world over that breeds resentment or animosity towards others who do not agree with your stated opinions. Curbing debate amplifies the underlying problems that leads to more division.

Sputnik you presented a credible concern and it should be addressed through debate leading to consensus that will serve both members and the forum alike.
I hope that this is where this thread will lead.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:34:40 PM by MickyP »

mr j

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 07:08:36 PM »
I never understood the function? Simply dont reply back. There are a few goofs at GF I "hate" but I never once used the function there. Never in 15 years have I used it. (lol)

Ken