Author Topic: sceptictank versus the world  (Read 2176 times)

Mako

sceptictank versus the world
« on: February 19, 2019, 08:25:13 PM »
Cheers to Micky on the Sceptictank name invention, that was legitimately funny.

But since we have four arguments going on in four strategy threads all involving sceptictank, perhaps we can just have the endless back and forth here for practicality sake?

Please?  ;D

Sceptictank you can start by detailing your Lego Blocks method so that an unbiased observer like myself (I have nothing against you personally) can test it and put some data together.  Otherwise it's just your word against others, and it will go round and round for months.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:26:53 PM by Mako »

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

scepticus

Re: sceptictank versus the world
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 08:42:03 PM »
Sceptitank  was " funny "  ?

Unbiased ? 

The RESULTS of the TWO trials showed profits and , more importantly - BEAT THE HOUSE EDGE  !

In the interests of being " unbiased "  why don't  you ask Michael to put HIS claimed winning method to the test ?

Tell me Mako who else in the forum has had their method tested by someone else and found  to have beaten the HE ? 

Regurgitate my method  ?   If you had  read the  post in question  you would KNOW what it is .

You claim to be unbiased ?   You don't even know  the meaning of the word !.

AND -- It  takes TWO to Tango !  and  Tangle  !
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:44:39 PM by scepticus »

Mako

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
Funny is funny, it doesn't matter if it's a "Yo Momma" joke about my Mom or someone else's...humor is fun that way.  :)

I'm genuinely interested in it scep, you never know it could do well over time.  Can you direct me to the single post that details it, it seems to have changed over time a bit?

Cheers

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 10:55:31 PM »
Mako

It has NOT changed over time. Just Michael's  misperception of it  . Your " unbiased view " again? How you can claim to be unbiased with your heading " Sceptitank   against the world "  baffles me  .

There are TWO aspects to it. The first is a GUARANTEE that there will be THREE correct in FOUR of ANY block - with the exception  of a zeroo intruding- no matter  the results . . The 9 Block Idea is NOT mine but the calculations of a Professional Mathematician . So who would you choose to believe mako ? Michael or  a Professional Mathematician .  Bear in mind , also , that  I have asked  ANYONE to disprove it . No one has provided  the EVIDENCE  ! 

The only ones I have been " Against " are those who claim that profiting  from gambling is EASY. Somehow  I think that your " world "  would agree with me that  profiting from roulette it is not EASY .
  ;D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:14:22 PM by scepticus »

mr j

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 11:00:50 PM »

"The only ones I have been " Against " are those who claim that profiting from gambling is EASY" >> or semi-easy if you close your pie hole and clean out the ear wax ;)

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 11:13:07 PM »
so now it is semi - easy  ken  ;D

How long before it is NOT SO EASY  ?

mr j

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 11:16:18 PM »
Your memory sucks. You already scolded me for saying semi-easy. I have said it many times. You cant even get your anger issues straight. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 11:28:32 PM »
Your memory sucks. You already scolded me for saying semi-easy. I have said it many times. You cant even get your anger issues straight. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
>:( >:(

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 01:36:33 PM »
Funny is funny, it doesn't matter if it's a "Yo Momma" joke about my Mom or someone else's...humor is fun that way.  :)

I'm genuinely interested in it scep, you never know it could do well over time.  Can you direct me to the single post that details it, it seems to have changed over time a bit?

Cheers
If you are genuinely interested mako have a look at it and ask me any questions about it and we can have an ADULT discussion . 

The following users thanked this post: Mako

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
Mako, the math of the 9 blocks is correct and so 3 out of 4 is correct BUT what is presented is not what you get. You get a whole lot more. Every eventuality is covered by the 9 blocks that's why 3 from 4 is correct but packaging it as a guarantee is typical ladyboy style.

Here is a video that explains what I mean...https://youtu.be/mtVqD-ac5eQ
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 03:37:56 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: Mako

Mako

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 06:08:01 PM »

If you are genuinely interested mako have a look at it and ask me any questions about it and we can have an ADULT discussion .

I'll take a look next week, will let you know if I have any trouble.

Mako, the math of the 9 blocks is correct and so 3 out of 4 is correct BUT what is presented is not what you get. You get a whole lot more. Every eventuality is covered by the 9 blocks that's why 3 from 4 is correct but packaging it as a guarantee is typical ladyboy style.

Here is a video that explains what I mean...https://youtu.be/mtVqD-ac5eQ [nofollow]

I always think of Hangover 2 in these situations, and remind myself to never, ever, ever drink if I'm in Thailand... ;)

scepticus

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 09:21:26 PM »
: Scep' s  roulette strategies .  (Read 133044 times)

MickyP

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 04:00:53 PM »
Septic, How many players have posted having success with your 9 blocks? NONE.

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2019, 04:21:44 PM »
: Scep' s  roulette strategies .  (Read 133229 times)

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »
Septic, How many players have posted having success with your 9 blocks? NONE.

Bump