Author Topic: Progression VS Flat Bet VS Pattern VS Gut feeling  (Read 412 times)

dp3344

Progression VS Flat Bet VS Pattern VS Gut feeling
« on: February 13, 2019, 04:34:26 PM »
Hello Friends,

I am a Computer programmer. I wrote a couple of complex Roulette simulation tests for
- Progression
- Flat Bet
- Patterns

Each time I execute it does simulation/testing and gives me the results.

My most of the simulation modules were for Progression while some of them were for Flat Bet and also for Patterns.

None of that worked for me. Can you think about any other approach other than  => Progression VS Flat Bet VS Pattern

The following users thanked this post: Third

Re: Progression VS Flat Bet VS Pattern VS Gut feeling
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 05:28:47 PM »
What about bankroll management strategies? You can start with Lanky's Divisor.

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:17:48 PM »
dp3344
What do you mean by  "complex roulette simulation tests" ?  A particular system / method ?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 07:13:42 PM »
Hello Friends,

I am a Computer programmer. I wrote a couple of complex Roulette simulation tests for
- Progression
- Flat Bet
- Patterns

My most of the simulation modules were for Progression while some of them were for Flat Bet and also for Patterns.

None of that worked for me. Can you think about any other approach other than  => Progression VS Flat Bet VS Pattern
To simulate betting need some spins. If you use RNG , you will get negative results , don't mater how you bet. Roulette is not random. Real roulette devices are subject to wear and tear... as everything in this world.  Imperfections create betting opportunities ....
 How to explore them is other qwestion..  first need to learn a way to spot them.
   What you can programme ?Wich languages/ environments?  If you could be useful for me, l might kick your ass to move your studies forward. 

The following users thanked this post: dp3344

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »
Hello Friends,

- Progression
- Flat Bet
- Patterns

To simulate betting need some spins. If you use RNG , you will get negative results , don't mater how you bet. Roulette is not random. Real roulette devices are subject to wear and tear... as everything in this world.  Imperfections create betting opportunities ....
 How to explore them is other qwestion..  first need to learn a way to spot them.
   What you can programme ?Wich languages/ environments?  If you could be useful for me, l might kick your ass to move your studies forward.

Hey, why don't you PM me if you have something test?  ;)