Author Topic: Roulette is unbeatable - Are you able to beat  (Read 2641 times)

dp3344

Roulette is unbeatable - Are you able to beat
« on: February 05, 2019, 05:02:13 PM »
Hello Friends,

For me Roulette is unbeatable. I opened the book of math. Wrote a couple of Software simulators. But no luck. Always used single Zero.

I think Roulette is unbeatable. So wondering what you people are doing. Do you find the way to beat the roulette or you are also in research mode trying to find to beat the roulette.

I am not asking about your secret strategy, but just curious.

Sincerely,

GIAJJENNO

Re: Roulette is unbeatable - Are you able to beat
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 05:34:48 PM »
Read the DrTalos dump, and try to solve the mistery of roulette beating mistery.

Plus here many members claims they are consistently winning.

The following users thanked this post: dp3344

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 05:48:37 PM »
dp 3344
HiYou are not alone in thinking that roulette is unbeatable- but why do YOU  think it is unbeatable ?
 Would you care to read my recent post  in Scep's Roulette Strategy and  give me your thoughts on it ?

The following users thanked this post: dp3344

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 06:18:43 PM »
Hello Friends,

For me Roulette is unbeatable....

If you speak about the game, yes it is unbeatable. 
   However... roulette devices are not perfect. As anything in this world, they are subject to wear and tear.  If you focus on device used to serve the game ( wheel) , you may find that this is all other story.

mr j

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 01:10:58 AM »
Again, with the beatable, unbeatable, beat lingo (rofl)

palestis

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 02:02:32 AM »
For those who've done their homework, roulette playing is a bank with an unguarded open vault, free to grab as much money as you want to,  without the fear of being prosecuted.
Thank God there is an easy way to make money with only your brains as a weapon. 

The following users thanked this post: mr j, juice, MickyP, dp3344, rimsky, Third

mr j

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »
Damn well said.

The following users thanked this post: Third

Third

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 05:59:42 AM »

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 02:52:19 PM »
For those who've done their homework, roulette playing is a bank with an unguarded open vault, free to grab as much money as you want to,  without the fear of being prosecuted.
Thank God there is an easy way to make money with only your brains as a weapon.
So the HG has been found  ? I doubt it . Then, again, I am a Sceptic though not yet a cynic.

petespin

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 05:41:28 PM »
Just like any other table game , blackjack, baccarat ,  roulette is BE ATABLE , u need to be pattient, disclipined , but is beatable , there were guys in the past did it  , and this is happening in our time , not by too many but this is a fact roulette can be beaten.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 06:08:13 PM »
Looks like Petespin is most reasonable on this tread.

petespin

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 06:19:10 PM »
I already know some guys win consistently , I really don't like to repeat my self telling u " I can beat the game " but truth must be told , I distinguish r oulette systems at first rate , second,etc,  u can even beat roulette using a second or third rate system , there are methods that u have to wait "forever " waiting for the trigger but u can still win with all these !!

The following users thanked this post: juice, Third

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 06:22:29 PM »
Pete, l use martingale sometimes, even GRANDMARTINGALE. It's not about what you do to beat roulette, but why and when. There are no systems that can beat the game, but there are roulette devices that player can beat.

petespin

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 06:36:20 PM »
Progressions is not the solution I've experienced (I suppose and u as well) with terrible sequences that will bust u no matter what ! I prefer to focus at stages  rise up unit , if u know what I mean .

The following users thanked this post: scepticus, dp3344, Third

Stratege

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 07:18:21 PM »

dp3344, mathematics books present general formulas, they do not study the particular cases of chance. One author said that "roulette isn’t a problem of mathematics but of mechanics and logic".

What are the members doing on this forum? Sincerely, many say they win in the long run. It's a little too many members. There are surely some "comedians" who play a role. Your question is not silly, because a discussion with a good technical level is rather rare. :o Finding a winning method is very difficult. It takes a very good technical level, look for a long time, and also have a little luck. This luck we force it by seeking seriously, and one day we see one thing then another, and we know that it will be our personal framework. But we are now alone in the game and ourselves. He who has found his way no longer seeks but he has never finished working (on his method).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 07:21:33 PM by Stratege »