Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: In my head for the last few days.  (Read 442 times)

Robbert

In my head for the last few days.
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:49:52 PM »

[font=&amp] 

[/size][/font]

So, i am thinking about this the last few days.In 37 spins we all know we get 4 repeaters. we wait till the 1st repeater hit, so we got 3 repeaters to go in the 37 spin cycle.
After the first repeat hit, we bet all the numbers till the 1st peat, and keeping adding numers hit. What if, we can work out a progression for the 3 remaining repeats so we can  get into profit.Isnt that the grail?Maybe i am wrong, or overseeing things. But just want to share it!

The following users thanked this post: Third

MrPerfect.

Re: In my head for the last few days.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 06:10:27 PM »
Generally speaking, need to throw some physics into the equation to make any system work.
   Try to think what provoking repeated numbers, how often it happens, when repeated numbers are more/ less likely... something along these lines.
   If not, you gonna be left to mental math projections that have nothing to do with reality... and it's not a good place to be.

Robbert

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:52:45 PM »

Alright thanks, thats a response i needed.

So, its impossible?

And i need to focus when the repeats will hapen often?

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:17:44 PM »
https://www.roulettelife.com/index.php/topic,2584.0.html

This is the RM Strategy started by Giajjenno. It is a work in progress and has potential. Robbert maybe you should chat with Gia and establish a study group on the subject.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 08:48:11 PM »

Alright thanks, thats a response i needed.

So, its impossible?

And i need to focus when the repeats will hapen often?
No number hit for no reason. When reason is present, number is likely to repeat. There are times when this reason ( reasons) is more frequent. ..  this is when you wanna be playing more... when reasons is less active, you should stop playing or consider it as another situation all together .
   To qualify " reasons" , factor analysis and baesian probaility are good to master. It's math terms, they are easy to Google.