Author Topic: Miracle Vision  (Read 993 times)

ignatus

Miracle Vision
« on: January 06, 2019, 10:38:24 AM »
Hello everyone, blessings, and a happy new year to everyone :)

Just a re-post, my latest project....tested now, and ...yes? I think, it's a well working system,....based on hotnumbers, 1-6 hotnumber bet,...also, +1u progression for each spin, until hit....as you can see in the chart, its profitable. As always, (or i may say..."most of the time"..it has a rising trend, then a declining trend. This is the "typical" trend for most roulettesystems....so? as i use to say, with a "decent" wingoal, i'd say this IS profitable. (with the correct moneymanagement)....

TEST 1- (RX Random spins, 1u bets)

cheers :)

RX-code

Code: [Select]
system "Miracle Vision"
// © ignatus 2019 ©

method "main"
begin
  while starting a new session
  begin
      put 0 to Record "Highest Bankroll" Data

Set List[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,
       26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,34,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,
       51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,73,74,75,
       76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100]
                 to Record "progression" Data

Set List[1,2,3,4,5,6]
       to Record "Bets placed" Data

Set List[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]
       to Record "Numbers Bet" Data
  end

while on each spin
  begin

copy last Number to Record "last1" layout

if any number bet won each
  begin
   {  if Bankroll >= Record "Highest Bankroll" Data
    begin
        clear Record "Hotnumbers" Layout
        clear Record "Highest Bankroll" Data
        put 100% Bankroll to Record "Highest Bankroll" Data
        put 1 on Record "progression" Data Index
        Put 1 to Record "Bets placed" Data Index

Set Max to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout Index
         Add 1 to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout Index
         copy Last Number to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout

Put 100% of Record "progression" data to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout list
         Put 1 to Record "Numbers Bet" Data Index
    end
    else
    begin}

Put 1 on Record "progression" Data Index
   set flag "bet" true
    end

IF Record "Numbers Bet" Data Index >= 15
 begin

copy Record "last1" layout to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout

end

If Record "progression" Data Index >
  Record "progression" Data Count
    Begin

Add 1 to Record "Numbers Bet" Data
   End

{if spin count >= 300 each time
begin
stop session
end
 }

if total bankroll <= -2000 each time
begin
stop session
end

If Record "Numbers Bet" Data Index = 7 each
  begin
  set flag "bet" false
  end

If total inside bets count = 0 each
  begin
    set flag "bet" true
    put 1 on Record "progression" Data Index
    IF Record "last1" layout is found within Record "last18" layout each
  begin

put 2 on Record "Bets placed" Data Index

Add 1 to Record "Numbers Bet" Data Index
  end
  end

If Record "Bets placed" Data Index = 1 each
  begin
  begin
  IF flag "bet" true each
  begin

end
  end
  end

If Record "Bets placed" Data Index = 2 each
  begin
  begin
  IF flag "bet" true each
  begin

end
  end
  end

if any inside bet lost each
 begin
    add 1 on Record "progression" Data Index
    put 100% of Record "progression" data to Record "Hotnumbers" Layout list
 end

Track last Number for 10 spins to
 Record "last18" layout

end
END
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 10:41:03 AM by ignatus »

The following users thanked this post: Third

GIAJJENNO

Re: Miracle Vision
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 01:27:52 PM »
Hi Ignatus.

I think its a terrible picture. I start add true to mr j with this "add +1 progression until hit" , i think this is bankroll killer. Also bad idea to before betting wait something to happen.

But I ask from big buddies, that what else stay us, if everything is bad idea?

mr j

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 04:07:18 PM »
"I start add true to mr j with this "add +1 progression until hit" , i think this is bankroll killer. Also bad idea to before betting wait something to happen" >> I give some of you guys credit. Its a slow slow climb but you have my word, I will wait for you my friend.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 04:10:35 PM »
"I start add true to mr j with this "add +1 progression until hit" , i think this is bankroll killer. Also bad idea to before betting wait something to happen" >> I give some of you guys credit. Its a slow slow climb but you have my word, I will wait for you my friend.

But you forgot to answer my question.

mr j

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 04:25:51 PM »

But I ask from big buddies, that what else stay us, if everything is bad idea? << This?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »

But I ask from big buddies, that what else stay us, if everything is bad idea? << This?

If you feel you are big buddy than yes.

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 06:14:40 PM »
Giajjenno, if you are looking at this method then I will tend to believe that you do not have a set path with your game. Ignatus mostly tests static bet selection methods and if your timing is wrong at entering the game you are fish food.
Look at the graph and imagine starting your game on that nasty downward slope when you have no winnings yet. Are you prepared to lose that much before the upward trend begins? This may be the best test and not the first and only test of this system.
Hell, Ignatus even made Kens bogus system work.

Come on, you really don't need anyone to tell you that this system is doomed to failure.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 08:51:01 PM »
I know this Micky, i not said that isnt the best test, just that its a terrible bankroll movements. As you said, when we start betting on the top, our bankroll would killed many times.
But I didnt want to take Ignatus mood ro posting systems like this. But one advice friend, a little bit try to make not a mechanical systems, because in long run will fail.
I also try thinking a little bit different, than before. I am making 40 spin cycles trying to find between numbers something link. I analyze sessions, making research about how , and numbers appears, disappears, being cold, hot, dancing with each other. When they exchange, when they reach limited fase of single repeat, when starting to come more 2+ numbers, etc thing.

I had to say, that very hard to find somethiing unified and valuable thing. But I keep work.

About me a little. When I was little, around 10 years old, I had one little roulette wheel, some fake chips, and I played with my parents. I enjoyed it, I not remember who win much, or what bets I made just that we played. Until my age 20-21, I did not remember on roulette, when one night just in one milisecond, roulette jumped into my head. And I remembered, how I enjoyed palying this game. I did not know about the game anything, just that has wheel, ball, and we are betting. Of course my dirst systemwhat I tried was martingale on red and black, and you know the story. Its failed, but I continued searching some systems, which I can make money. I registered here firstly. I dont know why I choosed this, when we can see on the internet more bigger rouletteforums with more active members.

I just want to say thanks for everybody, I learn, and I keep learning, and I know I must learn very very lot about this game. My knowledge is maybe very short, but I not wanna hear, that somebady because of this look down to me. Its hard work to make winning system I know, I feel that more harder when you dont have partner, who help you. If I would have 2 or 3 roulettefan friends, with whom I can make something different research, would be easily, but I dont have.

Only me, and the big Devil.

Thanks.

Giaj
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 08:55:16 PM by GIAJJENNO »

The following users thanked this post: Trilobite, Third

mr j

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 09:03:49 PM »

"I just want to say thanks for everybody, I learn, and I keep learning, and I know I must learn very very lot about this game. My knowledge is maybe very short, but I not wanna hear, that somebody because of this look down to me. Its hard work to make winning system I know" >> This is NOT an insult, dont you find it ODD that most NEWER people start out with many numbers and over years reduce it down? and most veteran players play few numbers but at one time played many? Do you find that to be a coincidence?
Keep in mind, my example does NOT tell the same story for everyone.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 10:40:09 AM »
Yes I wanna reduce numbers too. 8 numbers is lot I think, but 2-3 is quet few. Maybe 5-6 for me would be best.

Are you betting numbers for exact spin, or you choose hot numbers to until they become colder?

Trilobite

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
GIAJJENNO,

My first experience of roulette was much like yours.

I was a sport loving child playing soccer, basketball, rugby, athletics etc. End of season gatherings for teams and parents were popular.

One team I played with (basketball) always held a gaming night for their get together. As an adolescent I remember being given the croupier's job a few times, which I enjoyed.

It's possible that is where I gained my interest in roulette, but not for gambling though.

I was gambling long before that. As a young child, my siblings my friends and I would book make amongst ourselves on thoroughbred horse races....that was so much fun. It was also 50 odd years ago.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:18:25 PM by Trilobite »

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

Trilobite

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 01:18:02 PM »
Come on, you really don't need anyone to tell you that this system is doomed to failure.

This system may be doomed, but ignatus will prevail. Mark me.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:20:27 PM by Trilobite »

Trilobite

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 01:49:16 PM »
>> dont you find it ODD that most NEWER people start out with many numbers and over years reduce it down? and most veteran players play few numbers but at one time played many?

Sorry, I don't agree that's true for all trajectories. At the very start of my legal age gambling on roulette I played only 3 numbers for much success and for several years. For a few years after that I played 10 numbers to greater success, then 16 (not so good), then even chances (18), then back to 16, then 9 or whatever.

Through my lengthy experience and considerable veteran knowledge, I see little difference in the amount of numbers played. Sure, the variance will differ from one to the other, and bankrolls will change up or down in magnitude, but in the end or in 'the long run' as people are want to say, it all becomes relative and of that the math don't lie.

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2019, 03:00:15 PM »

This system may be doomed, but ignatus will prevail. Mark me.

I know Ignatus will prevail, that's not the point. He will prevail because he is a system developer and does not play for real money. His passion is roulette and creating systems. I have no doubt that he will prevail and possibly go on to creating some systems that could be the foundation for the success of many players.
However for the players who blindly follow and play every new system he churns out, how many have prevailed?

mr j

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2019, 04:03:24 PM »
"Sorry, I don't agree that's true for all trajectories" >> I agree, NOT ALL.