Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 146769 times)

Psyclez and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Psyclez

• New
Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #810 on: May 17, 2019, 09:55:03 PM »
Why look at only 4 spins scep... Why not a 3x13 block filled with permutations of 123 for a guaranteed 5 hits... Or is 4 optimal for your parlay strategy
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:00:06 PM by Psyclez »

Psyclez

• New
« Reply #811 on: May 18, 2019, 02:36:33 AM »
Also, apart from the coincidentals... what about on the third spin playing for the opposite...  so if 3rd spin indicates us to bet against dozen 3 as suggested in 124 strategy, we play for dozen 1 and 2 like normal, but play for it to lose by betting on column 3... if 1 and 2 lose we lose.. but we get our money back and break even on the column... or vica verca... So I feel there would have to be another stream played...! Or block... like EC's...

UnlikelySam

« Reply #812 on: May 18, 2019, 04:12:18 AM »
" Do you mean that the last 2 results were Away win - Away win.?There is no equation. "

Scep I know there's no "equation" ; metaphorically speaking offcourse :D I just like the sound of "equation" :P

As I said I understand your 9x9 perfectly 8)  My dilemma is how to apply it to football :-[

Let's say today's matchup is Psg vs Nimes.

Last 2 matches they played this were the results :

Psg 2 Nimes 1 (home win equating to 1)

Nimes 1 Psg 1 ( draw equating to 2) - Last match

So according to block 1 we have a match of 1233

Using the 124 group we are not betting the "3rd" so we will go for a 1 and 2. So we bet on Home win and a Draw...

Now here is were the problem arises in football ; the odds are always adjusted and at times never to be in favour of the punter. The two ways around it if possible is using two different bookies to see who is offering the better of odds for the respective bets or adjust your staking to see if a profit can be generated... On a side note match dates are sometimes many weeks apart but no biggie...

Now say the result  is Psg wins... A home win " 1 "    We win... ;)

So the next matchup we will parlay our winnings on 3 according to 1233 the match ends up in an Away win a " 3 "We win again yipeeeee ;D  In an ideal world ;)  Scep this is all out of sheer curiosity as I love football even if I do not place a bet just to see this all play out in a totally different format virtually  ::)

scepticus

« Reply #813 on: May 18, 2019, 11:53:33 AM »
Hi psyclez and unlikely sam

Thanks for your interest. A bit different from the usual ignorant replies  !

First .

The 9 blocks were devised for betting on the “ Football Pools “ away back in the 1940’s. The punters were given 12  matches and  was required to guess correctly - All 12  to win a share of the top prize- 11 correct to win a share of the second prize and 10 correct to win a share of the  3rd prize . 9 correct and below got nothing.

The 9 blocks  - covering 4 matches -  were designed as an aid for the more difficult matches.

So, Sam. It covered 4 matches not one . Using it for one team you would need  to consider the odds on offer for the particular match or matches. Difficult  but intriguing ! What you could do is take the results from 2 prior matches - say the night before - and use them as the first 2 and use them to indicate 3 and 4.

Or, You could delete the columns which you consider to have the least likely combination of results .
Psyclez

Using 4 spins mean that it is “ short and sweet “ ( or sour !) without  hassle. It is really about guessing about the result of 3 and  / or 4 as 1 and 2 cannot be bet for profit.     

Using an Assumption  or Assumptions  we  can use the dozens AND columns   to  bet on the inside.

No need for stats !   No need for divine intervention !

Happy punting !

UnlikelySam

« Reply #814 on: May 18, 2019, 12:19:52 PM »
" The 9 blocks were devised for betting on the “ Football Pools “ away back in the 1940’s. The punters were given 12  matches and  was required to guess correctly - All 12  to win a share of the top prize- 11 correct to win a share of the second prize and 10 correct to win a share of the  3rd prize . 9 correct and below got nothing. "

Hey Scep... Wow... I know of something similar in place...

" Using it for one team you would need  to consider the odds on offer for the particular match or matches. Difficult  but intriguing ! What you could do is take the results from 2 prior matches - say the night before - and use them as the first 2 and use them to indicate 3 and 4. "

That's what I posted earlier :o   Prefer the H2H stats though...Great minds Scep great minds ; or perhaps fools seldom differ :P  I prefer the former ::)

Nice... Good on ya Scep 8)

Psyclez

• New
« Reply #815 on: May 22, 2019, 05:37:44 AM »
Ive been playing around with this using columns and dozens on a rolling basis...
So never will there be "no bet" or waiting because you just use the last two results as your first 2 spins and press forward.....
Seems to me that most of the time on spin 3 you either win "one or the other" to be parlayed onto spin 4... These are the basics and I'm enjoying it alot scep so thanks, im still yet to incorporate other numbersets like coincidentals with straights etc.. Baby steps!

scepticus

« Reply #816 on: May 22, 2019, 11:20:40 AM »
Thanks Psyclez
I find that " inside bets "- either splits or Straight- Ups win are preferable ". You win more when you win !
The reason why using the 9 blocks  is a reasonable strategy  is because any one number of any  3 and 4 combination has 5 chances in 9 of being correct . Not 1 in 3 and 1 in 3.
Keep jugglimg !
Regards 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:24:23 AM by scepticus »

The following users thanked this post: Third