Author Topic: My newest system  (Read 493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

My newest system
« on: December 30, 2018, 07:10:44 AM »
 what do you guys think of these two bets . First bet is the Romanosky bet for a $200.00 dollar risk to win a $25.00 profit. 8 chips risked to win 1 chip .So your covering 32 numbers out of 37 on a European wheel. So you have about a 86% chance of winning 1 chip or $25.00 and about a 14% chance of losing 8 chips or $200.00 dollars. Now after a loss to get your lost money back I'm thinking a 16 chip bet is needed. How about we use $100.00 dollar chips and go $900 on 1-18 and $600 on the 3rd dozen with $100 on 19/22 split bet. We would again be covering 32 out of 37 numbers and have a 86% chance of winning this bet. And then we would go back to the $200 dollar Romanosky bet and continue till we hit our stop and walk away amount which for me is $400.00. So total Bankroll needed is $1800.00.  any feed back is welcomed. Cheers
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 07:13:01 AM by Kevin Port »
 

thomasleor

Re: My newest system
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 08:37:41 AM »


They say that stupidity has a price. It happens the moment it confronts reality. It is at that time the saying "stupid is as stupid does" becomes crystal clear.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 08:41:26 AM by thomasleor »
 
The following users thanked this post: Kevin Port

MickyP

Re: My newest system
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
"Risk vs Reward"

Read the threads on the forum about playing so many numbers. It's a road to the poor house.

 
The following users thanked this post: Kevin Port

dobbelsteen

Re: My newest system
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 10:09:07 AM »
The romanotsky method is a very beautiful method. In my video I show, how you can play  this  system. There is not a winning system. You can play this system with 12  differ bets. The strategy is to switch between the twelve possibilities. Every system without a strategy will fail. To describe a strategy is very difficult.

The problem on this forum is that all the different systems are described  with out a strategy. Nobody has the courage to shows his or her method with spreadsheets or a video. Words words and more words.
 
The following users thanked this post: GambleOnlineRoulette, Third, Kevin Port

Third

Re: My newest system
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »
In my opinion, 86% is a big enough gap to drive a truck through.  So that I am not just speaking words but providing the actual statistics, here is the successive back to back loss distribution:

Up to 6 max losses in a row expected:

1 269513...0.0168445625
2 37693....0.0023558125
3 5305.....0.0003315625
4 741......0.0000463125
5 114......0.000007125
6 16.......0.000001

Even though the 6th back to back loss is not likely to be seen in a single person's lifetime and the 5th loss is quite rare, a range of 2-4 back to back losses should easily wipe out any reasonable bankroll with any direct approach.

Like Dobblesteen indicated, you will need to provide more than just a simple strategy to recover the debt.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 10:51:22 AM by Third »
 
The following users thanked this post: Kevin Port

scepticus

Re: My newest system
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 09:45:34 PM »
The romanotsky method is a very beautiful method. In my video I show, how you can play  this  system. There is not a winning system. You can play this system with 12  differ bets. The strategy is to switch between the twelve possibilities. Every system without a strategy will fail. To describe a strategy is very difficult.

The problem on this forum is that all the different systems are described  with out a strategy. Nobody has the courage to shows his or her method with spreadsheets or a video. Words words and more words.
Strange as it may seem ,  Dobbelsteen , words were used for hundreds of years to convey ideas. The problem is how to explain  ideas so that others can understand -  and some don't want to understand. 
 
The following users thanked this post: Third