Author Topic: PHILOSOPHICAL ALCHEMY AND CHANCE  (Read 5193 times)

Stratege

PHILOSOPHICAL ALCHEMY AND CHANCE
« on: December 29, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »
 [font=]Hello everyone[/font][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] 
  [font=]Very pleased to read the topic When Opportunity Knocks.[/font][font=]I propose then a theme to say, indeed, that one must
know how to read to listen and to deduce.[/font][font=]I have read authors, listened to opinions, deduced things without forgetting to try.[/font]

[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][font=]PHILOSOPHICAL ALCHEMY AND CHANCE[/font][/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]
[font=]Chance is a natural and timeless phenomenon. Chance is timeless because we can see numbers today in Las Vegas and other numbers a month later in Atlantic City, all of these two series of numbers are worth the numbers noted on the same wheel. In fact, the laws of chance can absolutely not be modified by the human will, it remains then, to the player who wishes to win, the possibility of choosing his shots to play.[/font]
[font=]The statistical difference is a very interesting phenomenon of chance to observe. This phenomenon, natural, has 3 dimensions, as water has 3 states (liquid, solid, gaseous).[/font]
[font=]To understand what will be said, we must accept the reality of the concept of compensation of the statistical difference which states that after a significant negative difference, the chance of being absent will most often compensate a little or a lot of a significant delay.[/font]
[font=]A sequence of chronological numbers that forms a delay is like water in its liquid state. If we look at a gap antichronologically we will also have the phenomenon of compensation, but as the sequence of numbers is antichronological, we can not play for compensation because it is frozen in our past, like ice, solid state of water.[/font]
[font=]Chance is timeless, and therefore a gap can be read chronologically and antichronologically (upside down).[/font]
[font=]There is a third dimension in the statistical difference that is comparable to the gaseous state of water. This third dimension is a dimension where the numbers can be moved (as the hydrogen and oxygen atoms in the water move, and which separate during the gaseous state). Moving the numbers makes it possible to find the best shape before playing for the compensation of a gap.[/font]
[font=]This third dimension makes it possible to create the most interesting form of a gap before playing its compensation. We seek the best chemistry between the numbers.[/font][font=]Formerly the alchemists sought to make gold in an athanor (oven). They needed heat, time and matter (various substances). We can then look at roulette and its cylinder as an athanor that will gradually come numbers compensatory.[/font]
[font=]The third dimension of a statistical discrepancy also makes it possible to choose several interesting forms to play. The game is therefore more dynamic than the classic game with its chronological sequence.[/font]
[font=]This third dimension may have never been explained in a book? [/font][font=]It's a secret to discover that's worth gold![/font]
[font=] [/font]
[font=]Stratege[/font]
 [/color]

The following users thanked this post: Third

kav

Re: PHILOSOPHICAL ALCHEMY AND CHANCE
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
Please re-post without formating; it got messed up.

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Third

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 10:38:57 PM »
Brilliant sir!  One word of caution!  We must be VERY careful of the gaseous state because within that gas are all the worst forms of hallucination!  We must chart our course ahead of time and stick to our map to avoid being lead astray!! :D

I am very inspired by your post! :D  Thank you so much!  I am currently studying this gaseous state and am looking forward to more of your posts.

Btw, Mr. Perfect is an expert in this state but he keeps his secrets close to his keyboard.

Stratege

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 09:13:18 AM »

before continuing, I must say to KRAV, whom I salute in return, that I did not find the function to modify my first message.
THIRD tells me about a third dimension ! Thank you for appreciating with Curiosity and humor my speech !
However I will détours because my texts are in the philosophy section to help think a little more the game globally with depth (I hope) ;)

This third dimension of which I spoke is more technical, it is not visible and accessible without realizing a transformation. It must be said that not all statistical différences have an interesting configuration (or shape) in their chronological order. This is one of the raisons that often suggests that this path is e dead end. However, a transformation respecting the characteristics of chance changes some things for the player. This shows that not all statistical différences of the same magnitude (or duration) are all of equal interst. the distribution of blows is as important a derterminant as this notion of amplitude (or duration). But let's do a little detour with a other post: Tird great concepts with the roulette.

Stratege

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 12:54:33 PM »
before continuing, I must say to KAV (sorry), whom I salute in return, that I did not find the function to modify my first message.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 12:56:37 PM by Stratege »

Stratege

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 12:55:04 PM »

TREE GREAT CONCEPTS WITH THE WHEEL

Players Believe more easily that the concept of heat (repetition of mumbers or other group probabilities) is interesting to win. Playing according to the concept of the trend interests the players even more. But the concept of offsetting the statistical gap seems uncertain.
If one accepts the reality of an advantage over the roulette with the phenomenon of heat, the compensation of a gap is, in fact, the other side of the same thing (its opposite nature) Otherwise there would be a structural imbalence in chance and its phenomenon. The trend is like an in-between, a heat that spreads sustainably or a compensation that strongly resorbs an initial gap.
In practice, players will have a better advantage with the concept of heat if before there has been a delay on Numbers now in heat. It's the same with the concept of the trend.
Finally, I understand, THIRD, that you are now looking for the secret of the third dimension of the statistical gap ! After your comments on MrPERFECT, I went to read his messages (very relevant). I understand what he means and he does not seem to hide some secrets ?
Next time I will talk about another secret on the statistical gap that I don't seem to be in the book yet ! The image of an army passing a mountain pass is a very telling representation. to present his other secret of my research  :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:21:14 PM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 02:26:46 PM »
In practice, players will have a better advantage with the concept of heat if before there has been a delay on Numbers now in heat. It's the same with the concept of the trend.
Yes!  This is my theory based on my experience while playing.  However, I have also had the experience of thinking that an advantage was in play based on certain patterns but when I ran statistical tests, I found out I couldn't gain an advantage.

I have since thought that by configuring the test patameters as specifically as I can, I should be able to get some positive results.

an army passing a mountain pass

Yes, a mountain PASS has two peaks.  Between them is a flat area.  There is only one way to know that the area between them has become flat...

Thanks again for your awesome posts!  Looking forward to more! :D

Stratege

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 07:18:48 AM »
Personally, I have made a lot of progress in trying to improve lean but ingenious methods. At first, it's like being an expert and in the end it's becoming  ;) ! We must dare large-scale audits. Testing is an effort for the brain and the whole person, so as we don't want to say we've lost our time, we'll understand or discover something new, it's a reaction (or response ) innate adaptive. But also we will get rid of certain illusions.
Experimentation makes it possible to acquire (by trial and error) an arsenal of techniques and to understand at least some phenomena that are formed at certain moments between certain laws of chance. It's essential to understand some phenomena of chance to use the appropriate techniques. Otherwise it would
be like the sculptor who would have good tools but who does not know how to choose the material to work. Very often a studied phenomenon brings back only a small advantage. But generally, players who don't know some techniques do not know how to turn a small advantage into a big one. It's an illusion to believe that a method must directly extract a big advantage over chance because that would mean that chance would be very imperfect. This is impossible!
In reality, these are strategies that are peripheral to a method that, from a small imperfection of chance, make it possible to multiply a benefit.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:25:21 AM by Stratege »

Stratege

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 08:49:37 AM »

MOUNTAIN PASS
                                                                   Study on déviations

We cannot conquer chance on a continuous basis, we can only defeat it partially, and that's enough! we beat him on one stroke or several, without insisting too much, congratulations for us ! But then the chance with new balls gets up, regenerates and we have to wait, in ambush, it passes again by a narrow neck to attack it by one flank or the other. The clash lasts a few blows to his weaknesses and often win the game if we know our opponent.

The concept of deviance, is more than what has been said since the beginning of the study of the probabilities and the invention of roulette (the two are related). With the wheel, playing according to a value of deviations isn’t only in the observation of the type of bet late (for example the Red with even chance, or street 1-3, or others) but also in all those in advanced. That's why the gap has two flanks to show us. It’s possible then, in some cases, to conduct two attacks at the same time on the same gap, one by one flank and the other by its other flank, but there is also a combined form of the two flanks which is a third possible attack.

Another truth already said is that the gap has a three-dimensional structure. He has a head and a tail like any army that crosses a mountain pass. But its third dimension is malleable because it’s neither completely chronological nor completely antichronological. Acting on this third dimension is like choosing the best places in a mountain pass to face the opponent.

Chance don’t know the notion of time but that of cycles. Perhaps this is why there is a third dimension that is more flexible? This flexibility makes it possible to observe a gap in tens of different ways and to find its greatest weaknesses. Time is fixed in the past or in the future, so it is not flexible. It must be remembered that most things can often be observed according to 3 or 4 elements or main phases. The universe, and therefore chance, are mainly structured on the basis of these numbers 3 and 4.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:53:12 AM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 03:13:30 PM »
With the wheel, playing according to a value of deviations isn’t only in the observation of the type of bet late (for example the Red with even chance, or street 1-3, or others) but also in all those in advanced.

Sorry, I don't understand what this means.

Thanks for this great post! :D

Stratege

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 03:41:02 PM »
THIRD, thank you for your appreciation. What I say is the result of my research.
This may have never been said before "Stratege"! Your question is important to clarify. My work probably brings a completely new idea.

It should be remembered with Marigny, for example, that an attack is done with a few chips at specific times, this observing the chance late. But we can also find with the observation of chance in advance, information that indicates that it will break (and therefore change sides), because this chance in advance cannot produce too many series to the chain. This is why the indication to play is by looking at chance in advance or late.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:46:28 PM by Stratege »

Third

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2019, 04:11:59 PM »
Aha, so scalp both sides.  ;)

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2019, 05:24:31 PM »
The concept of deviance, is more than what has been said since the beginning of the study of the probabilities and the invention of roulette (the two are related). With the wheel, playing according to a value of deviations isn’t only in the observation of the type of bet late (for example the Red with even chance, or street 1-3, or others) but also in all those in advanced. That's why the gap has two flanks to show us. It’s possible then, in some cases, to conduct two attacks at the same time on the same gap, one by one flank and the other by its other flank, but there is also a combined form of the two flanks which is a third possible attack.

Thanks  for this great post. Most players on this forum, even the most experienced, don't believe strategies with many numbers can be successful.  I have found that a strategy betting two even chances simultaneously but with separate positive progressions can be profitable.  It gives you options for recovery, like "banking" (resetting the progression on the profitable even chance back to one) the profit on one even chance  to use it on future spins to get into profit for both even chances.  Because many of the decisions made in this strategy are subjective, situational ones, rather than mechanical,  it doesn't lend itself well  to other testing than manual."

I think Dr Talos may have used simultaneous but separate betting for recovery in his system, starting with a small amount of numbers and if unsuccessful, using dozens, groups of splits, or even chances or a combination to recover.  Just a thought. 

The following users thanked this post: Third, Stratege

Stratege

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »

HORSEWILL, thank you for appreciating my message (and also for understanding it!)  ;)

I do not know Dr. Talos or his HG.

About your experience, I think you're talking about incremental progressions It's possible to lead 10 or 20 crosses on R / B and only play the difference between all progressions (to reduce the stakes and reduce the strength of the zero without losing the advantage of each progression). I worked a lot on this subject at a time. Let's keep it for a long time because the crossings flatten the deviance on our stakes, so excellent process !!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:01:37 PM by Stratege »

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 10:42:20 PM »

Chance don’t know the notion of time but that of cycles. Perhaps this is why there is a third dimension that is more flexible? This flexibility makes it possible to observe a gap in tens of different ways and to find its greatest weaknesses.

I like the terminology of looking for the greatest weaknesses. Is that not really what it's all about.
As an inexperienced player, I used to get very excited looking at several days worth of results isolating a set pattern only for it to completely turn on its head and throw up something different. This leads to confusion because on the surface there are no reliable weaknesses as things tend to balance out. The goal is how to create a seamless weakness which encompasses everything which flows under the bridge. A subtle difference but one which requires a lot of thought and experimentation of how best to go about it.