Author Topic: ALTERNATIVE DOZEN DRIVE  (Read 2147 times)

MickyP

ALTERNATIVE DOZEN DRIVE
« on: November 27, 2018, 04:17:47 PM »
ALTERNATIVE DOZEN DRIVE
(liberals and trolls may contribute if they deem their comments valuable to the forum)
Unlike the conventional dozen drive I posted recently, in this approach the first two dozens are played as staggered individual games for three spins.
In a short test I conducted, 51 games were played in 100 spins. 41 wins (80%); 10 losses of which 5 would have won on the fourth spin. Just something for you to consider when conducting your own tests.
The approach is very simple: First number to appear is dozen X. Play this dozen for three spins. The next number to land NOT in dozen X will be dozen Y. Also play this dozen for three spins. You only ever play a maximum of two dozens independently. This means you must calculate the odds at 2-1 as you are playing 12 numbers and not 24 as would appear.
With this approach you will catch repeating dozens and alternating repeats while avoiding the “sleeping” or slow dozen.
Three spins is the basic probability for a dozen to appear so don’t be discouraged due to the trigger or indicator dozen being the same as the dozen bets are placed on. Remember this basic rule; “Past spins do not have an influence on future spins” Besides, the trigger is outside the “expectation zone” of three spins.
I have not looked at any red flags or detailed any money management plans so this approach is not “Play Ready” at this time. Thought I would share the basic idea and see what the forum comes up with.
#
A
B
C
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T
T

The following users thanked this post: rimsky, Third

Third

Re: ALTERNATIVE DOZEN DRIVE
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 04:07:33 AM »
The chances of landing a Dozen in 6 attempts is 90.48% which can be expected to fail 7 times back to back with a distribution of:
1378440 0.0861525 1 in 11.61
131170 0.008198125 1 in 121.98
12456 0.0007785 1 in 1284.52
1155 0.0000721875 1 in 13852.81
126 0.000007875 1 in 126984.13
======================
18 0.000001125 1 in 888888.89
2 0.000000125 1 in 8000000
So after facing 5 in a row without a hit, we must survive to recover.

palestis

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 04:08:00 AM »
Hmmm. Interesting.
Lets say 1 came up.
You play dozen 1 for three spins.   Then if 20 came up you play dozen 2 and doz.1 at the same time
If 30 came up what do you play?
Continue doz. 1 and 2 or do you replace doz. 2 with  doz. 3?
If you continue doz 1 and 2 and  doz. 3 repeats you lost all bets so far and you continue playing doz. 2 and 3 now. (the 3 bets on 1 are exhausted). 
I guess to lose the roulette has to play a strange zig zag against your bets.
I know a dozen can repeat 4+ times in a row and I see it quite often.
Can they also zig zag in a way that is against the chosen bets?
I think extensive testing is needed. But it's kind of hard to follow the betting sequence, since you always have to count how many bets are remaining  from the 3 bets each dozen requires.
I think you have to have  a notepad and mark the number of bets remaining to play.
Not to mention keeping track of progression for each of the 2 dozens played.
But it's worth exploring.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:09:52 AM by palestis »

Third

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 04:13:56 AM »
Maybe I have misunderstood and he wants to bet first 1 Dozen and then make the second 3 bets 2 Dozen?  I thought it was 1 Dozen for 3 times and then a second Dozen for 3 times to catch many patterns of Dozen output.  It WOULD be very interesting to examine the patterns that defeat this...

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 04:37:40 AM »
Thanks for the input. I agree, a lot more testing is required.
Just to clarity; Only bet on two of the dozens at any given time. If you are betting on doz 1 and 2 then you only bet on a new dozen when you have played three spins on the first dozen you started betting on. If you look at the example I included you will note that I refer to the dozens as A, B, and C (1, 2, and 3). Follow the example and in this 37 spin sample you will notice one loss only. The numbers below the T(trigger) indicate the spin number and not chip quantity.

For the last period I have been exploring ways to identify a target area based on trends where I only play a few selected numbers of the target area and not the whole area. Playing the full dozen (target area) is the most simple approach to take but fewer number in the target area requires a bit more understanding of trends.

There are many ways to use this concept to create a good working method that is profitable on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:39:51 AM by MickyP »

UnlikelySam

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 05:32:40 PM »
*** Wakey Wakey... Now why pray tell did this thread fizzle out so soon :o

There are loads of potential in this as dozens keep repeating :P  I reckon this deserves a worthy revival... 8)

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 06:06:23 PM »
Lol.... I actually developed this into a powerful method that I use on a regular basis. It is especially nice when you have a long string of alternating dozens.
Anyway, I presented the idea like I did many other ideas but people on the forum are lazy. They want a finished product, a plug in and play system.
Why do you think I don't want to share any more?

UnlikelySam

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 06:26:17 PM »
Yep I know what you mean ; most want a finished polished product >:(   ::)   lol ok I quickly just wanted to test this bit again... Mind the scribbling please. Just wanted to see how quickly it hits each time. The red X is when it didn't hit within 3 attempts however it hit on the 4th attempt.

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 08:42:27 PM »
Looks like you've got it. Now with the high hit rate think about how you can increase profits on each win and deal with losses when they occur.
It's a very simple approach that favours players and not gamblers (Sorry, took that line from MrPerfect. It's just so true).

UnlikelySam

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 04:27:24 AM »
It's never a gamble if it's a very meticulous and calculated risk ;)

Yes the hit rates are there for the plucking. If I continued further on that livespin attachment we would watch the chips stacking up in our pockets not on the felt via a Marty ;D

Speaking of Marty ; a proper progression is in need. Whether the standard 1-1-2 then 2-2-4 would do or a flat bet and positive progression like a 2 step... Dozens generally come in clusters hitting spin after spin...

*** In that short test run 6 failed attempts to hit  within 3 spins and we had 14 successful hits. Essentially a 30℅ miss rate and more importantly a 70℅ hit rate . I think it was 80% in Micky's initial testing but all in all not much of a large deviation considering his was 100 spins and this 34 spins . Based on those particular stats how could we have really played out our progression for optimum capitalization remains paramount...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 05:16:07 AM by UnlikelySam »

Third

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2019, 06:54:59 AM »
You could try 1-1-1.5

Using that structure, this is the tightest it can be:

1.0      2   1
1.0     1   2
1.5      1   3.5
2.0     .5   5.5
3.0     .5   8.5
4.5      .5   13
6.5      0   19.5
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:07:18 AM by Third »

The following users thanked this post: UnlikelySam

UnlikelySam

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2019, 07:49:55 AM »
Thanks Third yeah guess we have to trial it more out to fit the correct progression to see how the Variance and trends play out most of the time :-\

Attached is a session from  yesterday.  Please mind the editing ; it was done entirely on the mobile from start to finish ???    (E&O) ;D

If we all work on this together ;  I think there is something really golden here...  :)  "All that glitters is not gold"... The irony here is this thread didn't have much interest (glitter) initially... Something to ponder over...

*** The W L ratio is almost  the same as the previous 71℅ / 29℅... Would be a real beauty if we can find a way to make it consistent or even better ***
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:04:12 AM by UnlikelySam »

MickyP

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2019, 08:29:15 AM »
Take what you know about the game and focus intensely on the "betting target"; manipulate it to give you an edge by increasing the return on investment. Do this by focusing on the wheel.

The advantage you have is that the dozens repeat, this mountain of positive results, if streamlined, will give you room to create a winning method.

Use:
1. Hot wheel segments; extend them on both sides. Why play the sleeping part of the wheel? FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out! The game recovers in no time.
2. Repeaters
3. Not all 12 numbers of the dozen are bet on. You may only bet between 2 and 8 numbers. Try not to bet more than 8 numbers.
3. play single numbers at 35-1. This will result in minimal use of a progression

Unfortunately this type of play excludes the dummy game, the plug in and play guys will not be able to play this way. You need to have pen and paper with you and you must limit your time at the table. Set a win goal. achieve it and close the session.
You have to learn how to play like this and you must be able to identify hot zones and remember the numbers to play without writing them down. You only write down the numbers as they appear so people at the table and eye in the sky have to watch and work hard to follow your game
A good memory is a must and as I said, you must limit your exposure at the table. Move between the tables and study the number sequences; select your time to play.
Good luck.

The following users thanked this post: chilli, Third, UnlikelySam

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2019, 08:37:19 AM »
Just a side note: UnlikelySam, take what I've said above and test it against the example you attached. Can you see how greatly the winning potential increases?
Short power games that generate good winnings. Do not spread your investment over a full dozen.

The following users thanked this post: leowls, Third

UnlikelySam

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2019, 08:40:20 AM »
Micky I gotta agree especially with " betting for" the dozens as opposed to against as there are many times I did see the absolute RFH... Even taking the last 8 or whatever ECs and betting against that pattern doesn't always work to our favour especially when the green goblin casually makes a grand entrance in the middle of your Progression and God help you if you didn't cover it while using a Marty  :( .... Mistake number 1 a Marty ???  Never swim against the current ; even the very best drown...

Thanks for that very detailed and elaborate post Micky... I guess the rest is up to us to fine tune it to our play...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP