Author Topic: Cards to play when you are losing  (Read 902 times)

MickyP

Cards to play when you are losing
« on: November 06, 2018, 06:36:46 AM »
This may be applied to roulette as well...lol

Being politically correct is an expected standard these days but it goes against logic, rational thinking and hard core facts in many cases. The biggest card that people play when they are on the back foot is the race card. When all else fails, enter the race card.

Extreme branding; the alt-right are very often branded as Nazis, KKK or the like.

The get out of jail free cards are mostly used by liberals who happen to lean to the left. The left has an impressive list of failures across the world. To my knowledge their only success is the mere fact that they are still able to congregate as a group.

Mainstream media displays a prominence of liberal left wing thinking and the use of the "cards" is so obvious; its almost like pox marks on a sick child.

The alt-right, on the other hand, rely on facts and many played card are smothered by presented facts. The alt-right are told to verify facts with non-biased media houses and in many cases the facts are dismissed as fiction (lol).

Press my number because I'm biased as hell. To confirm this simply read the posts that follow. 

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Mike

Rinad

Re: Cards to play when you are losing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 05:33:02 PM »

Micky, do you remember the exact day that it happen ? the day you sold your moral values to joint and embrace a immoral and narcissist men like Trump ?
left, right, who cares ? people dont care how much money one has, how much english he knows, how winning sessions he has, until they first know how much you care.
Christ died for all of us, all the migrants and the lefties you hate so much. there is no shame in admitting that you can be wrong. there are good people everywhere and you would do illegal things as well given the right situation.
that is a sure bet.
love you Brother
Rinad

mr j

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 12:46:37 AM »
I have many friends that are conservative but not a big fan of Trump.

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »
https://youtu.be/eBWy2DY6qZg

I came across this very funny video and it helped me to understand why guys like Scepticus enjoy insulting others on the forum. By the way Rinad, you are not far behind him with your insults directed at President Trump. I will however not ignore you or your post above because you did target it directly at me. The least I can do is give you a few pretty words to enjoy with your morning tea.

Just for starters I must stress that I am not against any group of people. I try and understand what drives them and what makes them behave the way they do. I'm all for morals, principals and values as a foundation to society. I'm all for respect and do enjoy an intelligent exchange of words that may give rise to questioning ones stance on issues that plague different societies.

You may find the answers to your questions directed at me in the attached video. Please watch it to the end, it has something for everyone.
Trying to have an intelligent exchange with "liberal left wing" supporters about the core values of life is a daunting task unless you can unwash a brainwashed mind. Yes, you read correctly; Some ideals that the liberals support are so outlandish that in my opinion could only be accepted through brainwashing.

Rinad, I must say you did come through for me in your posted reply to my opening comments. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 10:45:45 AM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 12:38:20 PM »
https://youtu.be/h4iCbyTEFlM

This video goes about the Eugenics agenda of culling the Black population. The lady that hosts this show is from Kenya in east Africa. I have watched several of her videos; she really picks her topics well but her racial bias is obvious in many videos. Just a point that had me frown a little...lol

An interesting thing you should know when watching her shows and others like it is to take note and understand the context of the spit sucking between teeth sound that is common with Africans. This sound is a sign of disapproval/frustration/anger etc. It it almost like the word Fu*k in that it means many different things depending on how it is used. Just a piece of useless information that may help some of you understand the actual response when addressed by a Black person and this sound is used. It is considered offensive by many.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:03:34 PM by MickyP »

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 06:02:15 AM »
https://youtu.be/_N3PcnToaiE

The attached video is hilarious but after a good laugh I was left with a dilemma and I need your advice on this one.

Formal letters normally begin with "Dear Sir, Madam"; this is a polite way of addressing an unknown recipient, in other words you don't know the name of the person who will read your mail. According to the way I understand PC culture this manner of address is incorrect and possibly oppressive and could even be racist as the words are synonymous with the British crown of old. You know, the old racist colonial Britain. Now, my dilemma is how do I start a formal letter in a PC acceptable manner? It sounds so disrespectful to simply start with "Dear Person". Please help.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 09:22:48 AM »
Just a side note: "Dear Sir, Madam" does not fully address the gender identification of the person reading your mail.

Come on Snowpeople, Help me.

Lol... When typing, snowpeople is underlined in red indicating that there is an error with this word. Snowman however is accepted as it is a REAL word. Sorry about the REAL connection.  :-[

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 12:21:09 PM »
How bad is it to be saddled with a name; to be linked to a card. The psychology of this widespread phenomenon is interesting to say the least. Being called a racist, bigot or the like is bad but is it really bad? If taken in context of its meaning then its just another defensive word to swing discussions.

Using the "N" word in the USA or the "K" word is Africa are seen as demeaning and racist. There have been no words on the same level that can be directed at White or Asian people until now. Racist is the word and it seems to hurt Whites especially hard. In South Africa it has been found that Black people can not be racist and many White people agree with this. I fail to understand the reasons. Racist is a word that can be directed at Whites and Asians only.
Why do words offend us so much; perhaps because of our history?
Does our overall behavior fit the words (cards) we are saddled with? In some cases, Yes, but in most cases the words/cards are simply used as an ends to a means. An example of what I'm getting at can be found in the thread "Brexit - Opinions"; Scepticus has saddled Mike with a numbers of words/cards and although I don't know Mike personally, I doubt if the shoe fits him.

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 09:09:50 PM »

Just a side note: "Dear Sir, Madam" does not fully address the gender identification of the person reading your mail.

Come on Snowpeople, Help me.

Lol... When typing, snowpeople is underlined in red indicating that there is an error with this word. Snowman however is accepted as it is a REAL word. Sorry about the REAL connection.  :-[

I found a video that kinda addresses the issue but I'm still confused.
https://youtu.be/IzNGkwGYE4E

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 09:17:36 AM »
Okay, I can be a bit thick skinned at times but I do get the message; I've opened a can of worms that nobody wants to come near, never mind post an opinion about.

I will now let this thread sink to the abyss and join the Titanic in a graveyard of human marvel. My parting SOS message is as follows...

I am human and like many people around the world I live in a country with many challenges that has caused me to seek an alternative life for my family. As a father the well being of my children is paramount. I really do not want to outlive my children especially if they become victims to something I could have avoided.

Rinad, you will notice that I have not been unfair to the migrants, on the contrary I have expressed concern for them, especially for the family unit.
I understand and relate to the truth and when I'm wrong I address the people I have offended and apologize if required or necessary. This is the right thing to do and not to slip into silence like Mako did on accusing Tucker Carlson of being a liar. Shame on you for not responding Mako, Shame on you!

I am not afraid to speak about "difficult" issues because I feel strongly about my own morals, principals and values. This is something that I recognized in Ken and that's one reason why I put the pettiness between us to bed. He is a good person who also faces trying conditions in his hometown and with his health.

I love an intelligent mind and am constantly hungry for knowledge. I am a grain of sand on a beach but start removing grains of sand that you believe fit the profile of negative words/cards and not before too long there will not be a beach for you to enjoy. Differences or diversity, the same thing; its natural to be unique but ungodly to turn yourself into a clone under the indoctrination of what you perceive as great.

And that's my closing statement... ;D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:24:08 AM by MickyP »