Author Topic: About Reyth etc.  (Read 487 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
About Reyth etc.
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:37:31 AM »
Roulette is one long game...lol. Millions of spins equals one game...lol. What percentage of the spins of this single long game is adequate to test a method?  Haha, just messing with the flat earth people.

What opinion do you have about Reyth?
Why do you think he left the forum?
Why are you using different nickname?

BlueAngel

Re: About Reyth etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 11:30:35 AM »
GizmoDo you really believe that Adam Khoo can fulfill his promise and show you how to make a million ?  Will  that be your promise in your own book ?
Incidentally, in the last post before you left here the last time did you tell us that you had a new system ?

btw I have lost count of insults I have received and  have become immune to them. So insult away (. I'll just cry into my hanky  ;D .)

OK, I have to think. Adam Khoo doesn't know crap. But he does know why people lose. I don't want to make a million so you can get off of that too. I'm not bothering with the book. Let's see if the world can handle this from a wacky forum full of gambling experts that can't help themselves but talk...indeed and you are part of it.

Yes, I said that I went back to 24 numbers at a time. I lied. Really?!  :o
I did it to shadow what I learned form the video. If you bet 2 units on one dozen and 1 unit on another dozen then the balance point is Even Chance. Don't forget about the "Golden Progression" as well!
I won't explain it. It was a red herring. I thought a red herring exit was a good idea. Spare us your secret walnut, there are too many "secret squirrels" already!
You do know that I love playing with bozo factory heads don't you? I thought you were playing roulette! :o
I have my own version of retribution for you freaks. And dig this. I'm going ahead and dropping that bomb. You know that reference hockey puck?

You math wizards will crap into your diapers too. Do you imply that Ken is a math genius?! ???
Get ready for the throng. You are about to have your lunch eaten. I'm trying to digest it right now!

In short your mantra is: "place a bet and see if it wins!"

"Keep betting BIG till you lose!"

"Coincidences can make you long term winner!"

WOW, how deep was that, have you taught your students such wisdom too?!
Or it was the "up & pull", you know, the "golden progression", wait a minute now it makes sense!

gizmotron

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 12:13:28 PM »
Poor angry BlueAngle. You just blew up and I really enjoyed it. I liked the part about misdirection to Ken. If you had any brains you could figure out things from the video. I did.

There are people contacting me not to tell all. Now have a cow over that one. They make compelling arguments that OCD types don't deserve a break. I can dangle this for years just to watch you go berserk. All I have to do is keep coming back to just to taunt you. And guess what? I'm not schooling anyone. There are no open seats for this one.

Now flip out and grandstand. That is your function in life.

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

gizmotron

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 12:15:46 PM »
Here, my parting shot:

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 12:40:26 PM »

Reyth was a good and fair moderator.
I think he left the forum for reasons he chose not to share with the forum. I respect that and therefore will not speculate to give you tit-bits to stage your assault upon. You seem very angry; would you like a hug?
May I have the list of nicknames you think I use.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:11:17 PM by kav »

BlueAngel

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 01:07:34 PM »

Regarding roulette, I've quite different views from Reyth, non the less, the guy he had more sense of humor than anyone on this forum!

I'm not angry, neither hungry!  8)

RouletteGhost is your other 3 forums nickname, not that I consider multi facet, multi masking, alter ego, as something necessarily bad, but it's like you want to hide and wondering why.

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 01:23:00 PM »
I am not active on other forums. Have you asked RouletteGhost if he is me? (I don't speak to myself you know....lol)

BlueAngel

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 01:31:00 PM »
I'm not sure what you are suggesting butt RouletteGhost declared "I'm MickyP!" on GamblersForums.

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 01:36:47 PM »
Hahaha...Hahaha...Hahaha......SUCKER!

Get back to focusing on ROULETTE.

BlueAngel

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 01:50:34 PM »
Not that I care so much about who is who, usually the problem with people is that are easy to get something wrong when it's not, or at least not so big deal...the sarcasm and teasing are part of my humor.
Too much hypocrisy, formality, typical behavior becomes boring, sometimes I find myself not fitting in this "normal" world where mediocrity and hypocrisy rules.

The roulette has been beaten, at least for me.
I've 2 excellent options and cannot decide with witch too bit eat twoknight.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:53:09 PM by BlueAngel »

scepticus

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 09:41:31 PM »
What opinion do you have about Reyth?
Why do you think he left the forum?

Yes it is a bit strange that kav has made little or no comment . Perhaps they have had a  fall-out ?
Or, if he did I missed it .
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 09:52:15 PM by scepticus »

kav

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2018, 10:17:24 PM »
Reyth's absence is a great loss to the forum. I hold the greatest respect for his personality and deep roulette research.

where's Reyth?

The following users thanked this post: scepticus