blockdamofo

Author Topic: MATRIX 9  (Read 1035 times)

ignatus

MATRIX 9
« on: October 15, 2018, 01:28:22 AM »
This may be one of my best systems so far, i don't "think" so, i Know it is so. Why? Although, drawdowns/runs-from-hell do happens now and then, i am sure it Win more than it lose.....i have already proven this? but ofc, more testings is needed...only "bad" thing perhaps, it require a pretty large BR. i'd say a 1000u BR minmum (played with 1u bets would be required). A wingoal of +500u seems to be good wingoal for 1 session. (200 spins or less). So, good profits could be made in a short time...

Procedure: BET 12 splits covering 15 numbers. (see pic!) Now, the main focus here, are the 9 "inner numbers" (within the green square, see pic!). THIS is a static bet, (doesn't change) only progression/bets are increased and decreased.

Progression: Mild negative, +1u for each 4 spins the 9 "inner numbers" are Not hit. As soon as you get 1 hit within any of the 9 "inner numbers" and reach a new high, reset to 1u bet. IF you get Any hit (Within the 9 inner numbers), while calculating these 1-4 steps, RESET and start calculating anew from 1..

Pic 1. (BET)
Pic 2, im both 2nd and 3rd place at the "Multiplayer roulettegame", 2nd place, only played "Matrix 9",..

Test 1-4 (1u bets, Live Spins)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:36:47 AM by ignatus »

ignatus

Re: MATRIX 9
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 01:32:35 AM »
more spins...

leowls

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 09:39:50 AM »
thanks will give it a try

The following users thanked this post: ignatus

ignatus

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 10:53:02 AM »

Well now, it's the Second time i reach Maximum bet on the MPR with the +1 After 4 spins,....obviously, although this is a "mild"-negative progression, it has proven to be "too agressive",..i reached 100u and flatbetted myself up again, wasn't scared because i knew sooner or later my "bad luck" would turn, as it always (or in most cases happen?) "After a bad run, comes a good one etc"...so? I'd say this may not be a Flatbet winner(?) BUT using, what i figured now a "Flatbet-progression" seems to work better?, (and it feels much more safe) ..This is an experiment so far, but this is how i play now;

Begin with 1u bet (i play with 5u) Now as soon as you drop -500u *Double Bets* ..."wingoal" now, is always +500 (from the original BR) IF i reach that i reset to 1u, every time....Next- i doubled up Once...so the NEXT level is -1000u IF i reach a -1000u i double up again,...same thing, IF i reach my wingoal of +500u (from the original BR, I reset)...continue this procedure Until you reach a new high/wingoal (+500u with 5u bets)....for each -1000u doubleup etc...

I haven't gone Further than 1 2 4 now, But, it *Seems* to work better/"be safter", although as i said it may take longer to play..etc

ignatus

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 05:51:14 PM »
Now testing this with a POSITIVE-progression--crazy oscar's grind i call it!   it's exactly that! same as "oscar's grind" But *double up* for each hit,(each hit within the 9 "inner numbers" until reached a new high....seems to work very well...+1000u in 250spins, (randomspins, 1u bets)

mr j

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 12:53:18 AM »
"Well now, it's the Second time i reach Maximum bet" >> Back in the day when I was a rookie, I also used neg progressions. One such thing I did (before switching to flat), whatever your max step could be for betting, I would eliminate maybe 2-4 steps off it.
I would NEVER go to the max. Because if you do make it to the max, you **WILL** go over at some point, SOON. Meaning, lets say I had a progression that went from 1-25 steps. 25 being the max. I would actually go up to 21 and QUIT if no hit yet.

The following users thanked this post: ignatus

ignatus

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 03:34:28 AM »
No need being "crazy"--A simple "Oscar's Grind" works just perfect +2000u in 160 spins. (5u bets)

OG=+1u for each HIT (within the 9 "inner numbers", IF not reached a new high, Until Any hit that you reach a new high, then reset/restart)

ignatus

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 03:15:57 PM »
Test 2. "oscar's grind"-progression 1u bets, (Random spins). +500u in 160 spins