Poll

Locked by myself.

Yes!!! He is in every "fight" that exists here!
0 (0%)
Yes, but I'm not sure if it will solve the problem..
0 (0%)
NO! I love him!
0 (0%)
No... everyone has the right to express themselves
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 21, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

Author Topic: Mr j is in all fights here  (Read 485 times)

ahlidap

Mr j is in all fights here
« on: October 14, 2018, 07:13:28 AM »
Everyone says and think things.
Let's evaluate them, anonymously.

leowls

Re: Mr j is in all fights here
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:26:50 AM »
without criticism we cannot improve

kav

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 10:19:56 AM »
It always takes two to tango.
If you think someone (anyone) is trolling ignore him. If he hijacks threads and becomes too hard to ignore, report him.

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:26:21 AM »
I find this poll very unfortunate but it's an opinion poll so I guess it's in line with the freedom offered to us on the forum.

I have been one of the people most involved in "fights" (difference of opinions) with Ken on this forum and now I am compelled to stand in defense of the underdog (Ken). Why did I engage in heated words with Ken from time to time? Simple; I took offense to his choice of words and phrases used to present his opinion. example "I toss scraps out from time to time" (not an exact quote but you get the idea).

The big issue here is that there is a lot of testosterone behind members profiles; each has a varying degree of intelligence linked to the ability to articulate an opinion. We are definitely not all on the same level.

To bring fairness to this poll I think a similar poll must be set up to include ALL members involved in damaging posts on the forum even if they did not start the downward spiral. This escapade boils down to one thing, a lack of effective moderation or has Kav placed all members on the moderator level?

Ken, believe it or not, has value on this forum. It took me time to understand the man behind the words because I stopped focusing on him and began paying attention to the message in his words. Do I agree with all he says? No, but what he says had helped me to answer some difficult questions about my own approach to the game that I may have avoided but again was compelled to answer because I had a point to prove.

Many disagreement stem from what platform is used to play the game. BlueAngel mostly concentrates on online roulette where a 600 spin session is normal. His ideas appear to be locked on online roulette and are not compatible for B/M table players. As a result of this I don't pay much attention to his posts but the forum is teaming with online players that find his posts useful. Reyth was an online player as well. He managed to speak across the spectrum of playing platforms that gave value to all players. Ken, like myself only play B/M tables and this on its own is a dividing line that may lead to confrontation.

I could go on and on but I think this poll (I suggested it in one of my arguments with Ken) serves no purpose (hindsight is a bitch) and I vote that it be removed from the board.     

ahlidap

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 12:16:37 PM »
Lol.
Locked.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

leowls

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 12:25:57 PM »
Tbh i voted the last choice.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP