Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Cutting the head of the snake  (Read 2231 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Cutting the head of the snake
« on: September 20, 2018, 09:08:53 PM »

Sit happens and we cannot avoid it, but what if we had some way to determine that sit-storm is coming up, wouldn't that be interesting?
Gamblers don't do anything before it happens, but only after and sometimes it's already late.

Wouldn't be better to avoid the current rather than trying to swim against it?
Before the storm there are formations of clouds, before a major earthquake minor tremors...
Nature provide us with signs which 99.9% of the people ignore because their mindsets are wrongfully focused.

You may ask yourselves what are those signs, a person like me sees the same results as you do but perceives them in a different way and reacts accordingly.
No, I don't need a crystal ball to see what's coming up, I've seen them all before, it's only a matter of time to happen.
Therefore a minor event (or a few minors) act as the bearers of the major...

I've opened my eyes why don't you?! 8)

MickyP

Re: Cutting the head of the snake
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 06:31:05 AM »
Reading the signs in the numbers; looking for TRIGGERS or PATTERNS that forecast a possible event..... The religion of roulette and the cornerstone of many methods. How can anyone ignore the signs? Reading the information incorrectly is simply the result of incorrect comparison and association. This trait is common in all humans.

To presume a repeating number is a hot number because it came up twice in X number of spins is a good example. This conversation can be found in many threads on the forum.

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »
We look, but do we see...?!
When someone is focused on his current winnings then it's easy to miss the forthcoming disaster...prevention is the best measure against it.
How one could prevent?
By planning beforehand about it, the most economic progression when losing is not 1 unit flat bets but not betting at all!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that I know everything but I've just figured a way to realize when my method is about to turn downwards...

I've created a betting method which could win even when a number is absent for 666 SPINS with a SINGLE HIT and just UNDER 1000 UNITS.
Never a number missed more than 666 successive spins, therefore I can firmly declare that my method is invisible!
I'm not going to share it with anyone of course, so don't even think about it!

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 09:27:35 AM »
BlueAngel,  why bother to speak about something you do not share? Do you really think it's so valuable? 
   Simple things for you to realistically consider:
- 600 spins , if collected properly, is a PROFILE for roulette device/ ball combination.
-600 spins may very well take few days to take/ play ( properly).
- after 600 spins played bias player with basic understanding or ds player with stats skills will take 2 weeks pay home ( good salary ).
- What l speak is public domain knowledge. To learn play this way (with help) takes 1 week maximum.
  - such a play require 300 units maximum to start (5% risk of ruin) , minimum win imaginable(really sucks) is 1200 units.

The following users thanked this post: BlueAngel

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 01:09:58 PM »
Great, let's make a partnership to sell lessons then!

The following users thanked this post: gizmotron

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »
 to miss the forthcoming disaster is Hit and Run. The graphs show you the timing. Roulette has no hidden secrets. The HG is never found. All my knowledge is free available. The Dobbelsteen theory is the keystone for success.

BlueAngel

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 09:16:24 AM »
to miss the forthcoming disaster is Hit and Run. The graphs show you the timing. Roulette has no hidden secrets. The HG is never found. All my knowledge is free available. The Dobbelsteen theory is the keystone for success.

I'm looking for a specific event, when the event happens I quit, I don't know beforehand when this event is going to happen, it could be after 10 minutes or it could be after 2 hours.
As long as this event doesn't happen I continue to play and win, it's not the same as taking a few units and run away, thus I don't consider it as hit and run but as prevention.

Rinad

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 11:51:16 PM »

BA, I was thinking of you mentioning the forth coming forecast of "bad roulette spins" and the power to avoiding them.
I tottaly agree that not playing at that time is much better then playing flatbetting, for you can lose a lot in flat bets as well.
I had a session last week and recall the same phenomenon in the past. every time I would switch my hot numbers they would hit. same thing with other players as well, but it seem so much against you that it drives you nut if you let it. over and over again, almost supernatural. I was on a number for ever, then moved from it , then went back to it, no hit for a very long period, which is what I call the desert. I decided to stop the session and placed my last final bet on my number 24. since I had a few extra chips I placed a 25$ bet straight up, which would of got me back to even.
last bet....come on....please..... oups, nothing, 36 hits next to it.
time for a brake, gets up watching this next bet.  24 !!!
how does that type of timing works ? it is somewhat frustrating. been there done it I was thinking.
you probably were not talking of this type of forecast Angelo. I have known that each batch of spins has a "personality type".
are you willing to share that "forecast" you are speaking of ? if not I anderstand.
Rinad

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 12:28:28 AM »
There is confusion  of what Hit and Run means.To me Hit and Run means that when  your target is Hit -you Run !For some that can mean Leave at he first profit - however small
Leave  at a chosen profit  Leave when your targeted number hits- or doesn't Hit .
What is the alternative to Hit and Run  ?  Sit at the table forevermore ?  You must leave SOMETIME
So those who dismiss Hit and Run need to tell us - At What Point Do You Leave The Table?  And WHY !
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:30:03 AM by scepticus »

BlueAngel

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
When you see change of dealers as you are winning is a bad omen!:-D LOL!
No, just kidding! ;D

There's a saying:"the good day seems from the morning...", the same we can say for the "bad days", no matter what you bet, when your first win arrives outside the probability's payout, for example the numbers have 1 to 36, then you should consider it as a sign that this negative start could be the pre-chamber for the sequence of hell...what I do in such situations, I stop but don't walk away and observe what would happen if I was betting.

I didn't lost the bet before stopping because I coup with progression and immediately stop betting.
Usually you see small waves of negative followed by smaller waves of positive outcomes and gradually getting worse as it builds up the pressure around our BR and our throats!
The deceptive nature of the game can make you rejoin by observing just a few good results which are just like oasis along the desert.

When you are in a good session you know because the wins happen frequent and easily, the hard parts are apart and few, BUT this can change anytime without any notice beforehand!
So, we have to assume that the worse are coming when we face a negative beginning, stop right there, take some distance and watch calmly the results, when you have clear head you can take better decisions.
Therefore avoid betting in bad psychology, for me alcohol is relaxing but I drink moderately because it can me feel overconfident which might lead to reckless decisions.
From the other hand, I'm one of those guys who no matter how many times I've done this I always feel a bit anxious, sometimes impatient, perhaps because of boredom, routine, thus a bit of alcohol it really helps me rather than coffee which would cause me the opposite effects.
I drink 1 big, strong coffee, but only in the morning, never from afternoon and later.

Just consider the breaks as the time outs which sports coaches are using when their teams are in a bad run, they want to bounce back by regaining their composure, clear head and concentration are key elements for the victory.
You would avoid significant losses, you might not play sessions which are alternating between bad and good, those are like 80% of all sessions and leave not much space for profit development.
We have to pick our times very carefully!

In order to determine these breaks more specifically we would have to speak about a specific betting method because each one has its unique characteristics.
In general, if you apply the simple rules I've mentioned then the only situation where the worse can find you is if the sequence from hell would unfold from your very first bet, this has a possibility but the same has for you to win the lottery! 8)

Remember, a war has many fights, use your resources wisely, the wise always see a bit further than the average people, when you luck runs out someone else will find it...today mine, tomorrow yours and the day after someone's else...

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2018, 12:45:45 AM »
When good- hit. When bad- run. If player know what he explore, good or bad is easy to see. Example- wrong ball, not profiled rotor speed, too often non- favorable ball behaviour,  dealer starts to throw too much back spins... so you run, be it for a drink or to go home.

BlueAngel

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2018, 12:55:10 AM »
What I'm claiming is NOT a fallacy but the simple truth.
I don't have to prove it by showing you millions of outcomes, the reason why it happens this way is simple, when there are so many combinations/permutations of sequences we cannot always witness the ECs hit 1/2, the dozens 1/3, the numbers 1/37...etc, the losses AND wins are clumping, clustering, that's why I've used the term "waves", there are smaller and bigger waves, but there are always the expression of randomness in excessive form.

By acknowledging this simple fact the next reasonable step is to reduce the exposure from the negative occurrences and exploit as much as possible the positive ones!

The following users thanked this post: gizmotron

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 01:42:41 AM »
BA
 WHEN can you tell when a GOOD RUN or a BAD RUN is coming ?
Sometimes  events come in waves  but sometimes they don't . So how can you tell beforehand ?

Mr. P .If you are an experienced AP who can pinpoint the area in which the ball will land then it shouldn't matter how the dealer spins the ball .

IMOThe best we can do is make an educated guess  by using Probability Theory and  our experience  - and without any " mystique ".

MrPerfect.

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 07:13:15 AM »

Mr. P .If you are an experienced AP who can pinpoint the area in which the ball will land then it shouldn't matter how the dealer spins the ball
   My experience show otherwise.  It's nessesary to look how dealer spins in order to pinpoint the area where it lands. Besides... it not always stops where it lands. How it jumps after landing will depend on additional spin that ball may have.

BlueAngel

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 10:21:25 AM »
Whether you cannot or don't want to understand it's mot my problem, my suggestion is to read word by word my 2 previous posts and perhaps you might comprehend what I'm talking about.

A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step...keep walking.