Author Topic: SKYPE Discussions?  (Read 1287 times)

MickyP

SKYPE Discussions?
« on: September 19, 2018, 06:08:01 PM »
This is an idea to possibly create a teaching/learning platform for the forum and would definitely benefit registers members.

The idea is to set up a Skype function on the forum where a member can book a time to discuss a specific topic. Topics and time slots must be posted on the Skype noticeboard. The discussion/tutorial should not exceed an hour or two at the most. If interest and participation is high then a second session can be booked.

Only logged in registered members can watch the discussion but the panel of participants must be concluded beforehand. The panel must be limited to say 5 participants, however, written comments and questions can be sent in real time to the panel.

The only problem I see will be language. Any suggestions on how to overcome this hurdle?

This will add seeing and listening to the teaching/learning process.

Your thoughts on the subject?

MickyP

Re: SKYPE Discussions?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »
The more I think about the idea the better it sounds.

A specific method can be discussed or perhaps a hard to believe claim of coining it big... :D

When writing a post words are carefully selected to leave a backdoor open if challenged. How many times have you read "please quote me correctly"?

Another thing is that if you are on the panel and you are asked a difficult question then you are compelled to answer and not go all silent but some might break their connection on purpose. Either way true colours will be revealed.

I'm sure that the true professionals will not shy away from such discussions.

Oh, to hide your identity you may wear a mask, lol, or train your camera on a board of some sort like a teacher in a classroom.

mr j

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 12:50:50 AM »
I think its a great idea for "you people" to discuss more on Skype. It'll free up my time.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:36:07 AM »
It already exists. I teach thru Skype. 

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 01:50:36 AM »
I know you use Skype MrPerfect. I was thinking about having it for forum discussions. I see Ken backed out already...hahaha. I wonder why?

mr j

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:55:08 AM »
"I see Ken backed out already...hahaha. I wonder why?" >> I answered that ALREADY.

A) I dont need anybody here.

B) I won't share.

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 02:02:53 AM »
You are a liar Ken. You need this forum and its members more than anyone.  :o

mr j

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 02:13:10 AM »
I thought Kav said no more name calling? I also thought you retired from the board here, no comment? (lol)
I asked this question before. Its more of a comment I guess. I'm not sure if you follow the other 3 boards?

You would have to look back for years & years & years (ALL the boards including here) to find a method thread from another member, myself asking a bunch of questions, along with testing and me showing an interest.

Good luck. So why would that be I wonder? You guys have nothing, zero to offer. So when you say.....I need something from here or GF or RF or BSelection etc., ummmmm nope.

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 02:21:40 AM »
Then what are you doing on the forums? Are you hoping someone will throw you scraps like a dog?

mr j

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 02:27:18 AM »
I think the last "interest" I took was from Turbo (one method) around 8 years ago. Thats it. Go solo I say, less hardaches.

Cut that cord, do it for yourself, rely on few. Let me ask you this MickyP >> lets say you came up with a newer roulette betting idea. Do you need others to read it IN ORDER for you to play it? Of course not.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 02:51:07 AM »
It's his work, Mickey. There are few of them and they are everywhere. Some use same nicks,   some use different ones, but lack of knowledge is one for all. Or they mislead on purpose , or post worthless systems... none of them knows math and they have nothing of value to contribute. They just make real info ( that already is publick domain ) more difficult to search, nothing else. Industry prefer to pay them instead to have real players all over.
   Same stupidity is in books, forums...ets.
In short .." smoke screen", same as for any real information.
    You will be surprised, but they are everywhere, in every Internet resources.  Even math and physics forums are full of them. There they prefer bs tolk about quantics and non existent elementary particles,  no one tolks ether or why periodical table is not periodical anymore. Try to speak about bs 2nd low of thermodynamics or of non existing gravity, or its " confirmation test " made by priest in medieval times....
    I do not even mention electricity " theory" that they sell us at school, wich is completely rediculos till the point that you have to forget about it to make electronic devices working.... or not existing " electrones" that defy all law of physics that invented them...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

mr j

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 03:15:53 AM »
@MrP >> you did admit to promoting an AP agenda. Why? What do you get out of it?Meaning, when a person PUSHES an agenda, it'll usually be done so they accumulate something. The big difference >> if you dont like my style, I pretty much laugh at you and pop open a Pepsi.

If I dont like your AP style (and other APers), you get offended, angry and want some sort of revenge. (lol)

I dont get it.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 03:38:07 AM »
I do not think you would be able to understand my motivation.  For someone who's mother tongue is based on "be", "have" and "get"...  it will be difficult to realise .

mr j

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 07:41:10 PM »
What it really means is, you have no answer. And I'm the bully?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
It mean other,  Mr.j
  Problem in your understanding is not me, but your ability to read the forum. I answered your qwestion many times already. Just can't be bothered to do it one more time.