Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Can AP.............?  (Read 3121 times)

mr j

Can AP.............?
« on: September 15, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »
Can a player be labeled an AP even if he/she chips are placed prior to the ball being spun?

Ken

MrPerfect.

Re: Can AP.............?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 11:33:52 PM »
Yes. Bias play or ds allow for it.

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 11:43:18 PM »
No. mr J.AP( Advantage Play ) means that the player has a mathematical advantage over the House Edge of 2.7%.Unless he has that advantage he cannot be classed as an AP. No matter when he/she places his /her bets .   

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 12:22:50 AM »
lol... You can use maths before the ball is released. If you have a consistent advantage in your method of play then you are an AP. The key word is CONSISTENT.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 02:12:03 AM »
It's more about consistent profit. Advantage is what wheel provides, it's already there before any player to come.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 10:06:09 AM »
MrPerfect, is advantage only derived from the wheel? Can there not be an advantage in a method/system/strategy?

How do some players claim advantage (consistent profit; meaning profit outweighs losses) if they don't use wheel data to determine advantage?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »
Advantage in roulette is pick on graph of ball jumps or/ and numbers that are biased.
   If there is not pick on graph of ball jumps or bias numbers are not present, then wheel don't offer advantage and there is nothing to explore.
   Players skill is how good he can explore what already is on offer. Player by himself don't create advantage.

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »
Theoretically you may be right, it's debatable but I disagree. Does playing hot numbers not give an advantage with the right method of play?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 01:01:43 PM »
I rarely speak from " theory position". Too much practical mind set for it.
   Chasing hot numbers blindly may give 1-2%. Mine , Bebedictus, Calebs research show such a possibilities.  Qwestion is, how to profit on it today? With such low advantage on short run can be anything and player wants money today, doesn't he?

The following users thanked this post: mr j

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 01:07:49 PM »
I'll take your word for it. You have never given me reason to doubt your word.

Thanks.

mr j

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 01:34:01 PM »
I rarely speak from " theory position". Too much practical mind set for it.
   Chasing hot numbers blindly may give 1-2%. Mine , Bebedictus, Calebs research show such a possibilities.  Qwestion is, how to profit on it today? With such low advantage on short run can be anything and player wants money today, doesn't he?

Its *ALL* in the wording/rules of HOW you go about it. Simple, no but if you have hundreds of hours to dedicate to testing, its there, you'll see it. Is it 100% perfect? No. Can it ever be 100% perfect? IMO, no again.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 02:06:10 PM »
Ken, there are ways to play "hot numbers" for profit on almost unfamiliar or even totally unfamiliar wheels. But needs physics understanding. It's more about "when to play and when to stop" related ...  and it's basical form of bias play on today's wheels.
   Here we speak " no physics,  just math" kind of hot number chase with limited or none data available . That's what normally is defined as " hot numbers play". And it is possible as well, but do not produce significant  profit in short run ( today).
   Reality of the game is that sometimes(often) player has limited information available,  that's why people even bother to study such solutions. 

mr j

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 02:18:37 PM »
"there are ways to play "hot numbers" for profit on almost unfamiliar or even totally unfamiliar wheels. But needs physics understanding" >> We disagree but thank you for your opinion on the matter.

Ken

mr j

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 02:20:59 PM »
I dont agree with the.....its physics or nothing routine. I can meet you half way but its the best I can do.

Physics is IMPORTANT, <<< thats the best I can/will do.
Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 04:04:15 PM »
It's already half way. Let's do few more steps together?
  So we agree physics is important. Nice. Now let's think why it's important , shouldn't we?
   Simply following logic. .. it's important because it affects, rIght? Next qwestions are: " why it affects?"... " how strong is this affect? " .. " is it possible to win at all without acounting for its affect?"...
   If you get answers for qwestions mentioned above, most probably, you will arrive till same conclusions as l did.