Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Lost and Twin Peaks?  (Read 400 times)

GIAJJENNO

Lost and Twin Peaks?
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:31:58 PM »
Has somebody watched this excellent TV series?

If yes, what is your opinion about Twin Peaks series (3 season), has you your own theory?

What about Lost?

Has you your own best series, what is catched you?

I opened this because I saw many topic in this off topic, what isnot releted to roulette, and I am curious to your opinions about these.

Cheers
Giaj

Mako

Re: Lost and Twin Peaks?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 07:56:47 PM »
Twin Peaks is on my list, is it worth re-watching the old series before going into the new series or can I skip it?

Shows or mini-series I'm addicted to, would recommend them to anyone. It's like a funeral when they end for the season...

Not in any order:

Billions

Mr. Robot

Westworld

Humans

The Girlfriend Experience

Sharp Objects

Black Mirror

Some of these are just incredible, every episode is equivalent to the best written/directed movie...really transcendent. Enjoy them all.

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »
Thanks  for your answer.Yes you better do it to rewatch the first and the second season, because the third season is the most open-minded, blow-minded, wtf-twisted, cinematoghraphic season I have ever watched. Just holly s*** in the ending! I like these huge-twisted film, series, my favourite is Lost.Mr. Robot, and Westworld was in my list, but I rather watched Hannibal, and Leftovers. The Leftovers is mind-blowing wtf series too, but Twin Peaks maybe more. But maybe when I rewatch the leftovers, my opinion change to the opposite. Both are excellent btw.Thanks for your list.

leowls

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
I just watched the 1st episode of TP. Not a bad show. Is every episode a different case or are they related to one another?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:50:04 PM by leowls »

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 06:50:51 PM »
No, the whole 3 season is one big story. Just watch :) not will be easy to understand everythingh, I think impossible.