blockdamofo

Author Topic: Trigger?  (Read 6861 times)

mr j

Trigger?
« on: June 25, 2018, 03:54:53 AM »
This is not a thread regarding if triggers are good/bad etc., could careless (today). I'm more or less wondering what MOST think it is. Some even change their mind weekly on the definition. Everything is technically a "trigger".

EXAMPLE >> some guy bets a number but only after 3 hits on it within "X" number of spins. That is a trigger.....to some.

A *TRUE* trigger (cough) is, you start betting (real money) after something VIRTUAL has happened. (its quite laughable)  This can be after a virtual loss or even after a virtual win.

Silly example but whatever >>  You feel its best to bet the 7-9 street with progression but after a zero(s) hits and after a virtual win. The zero hits......you wait (wasting time) until a 7-9 hits. 23 spins later, the 8 hits. DING DING DING, time to bet the 7-9 street with a mild progression of course (rofl). I always love the "mild" part of the progression. Few will talk about the TIME involved in the waiting process and even fewer will add it into their total stats. Its not convenient to talk about it so lets just skip it.

Anyways, thats just ONE crazy idea of a trigger. Do I use triggers IN THIS FORM? Ummm no and most advanced players will not.

Ken

mr j

Re: Trigger?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 04:47:23 AM »
Do you believe using a "trigger" LOWERS the H.E.? If yes, how?

Ken

mr j

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 12:50:01 AM »
From Turbo who has been around the block 800 times and counting >>

"Don't use triggers of any kind and haven't for a long time. It's been proven that past spins don't matter - therefore it's also the same proof
 that means triggers are useless.
 Waiting for X to happen before doing Y is a waste of time.

Sure you can't lose by not betting while you wait for a "trigger" to happen, but that doesn't mean a thing in the long run, you could do the same thing from the start - no trigger - and
 the end result is the same. But people will swear by it so they'll learn given enough time
 and failure to look elsewhere".
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:00:56 AM by mr j »

mr j

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
"Don't use triggers of any kind and haven't for a long time" >> but why is that? How can that be? Well, he has been playing for *MANY* years (myself included) and has LEARNED through trial & error, they are a waste of time. Who do you suppose knows more?.......the 23 years guy OR the 3 years guy? Just askin.

Who do you suppose is the better welder?......the 23 years guy OR the 3 years guy? Just askin.Who do you suppose is the better chef?......the 23 years guy OR the 3 years guy? Just askin.Who do you suppose is the better dancer?......the 23 years guy OR the 3 years guy? Just askin.Who do you suppose is the better attorney?......the 23 years guy OR the 3 years guy? Just askin.

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 07:23:12 PM »
Are you really speaking with yourself man?

mr j

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
Here? (lol)......YEP  ;)

mr j

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 04:41:42 PM »
and another article >>
FICTION: Waiting for a trigger to bet increases your chances of winning You will either have a positive or negative edge, and waiting for something to happen like a sequence of numbers will not improve your chances of winning. The exception is if the “trigger” is directly related to a sequence of spins caused by physical variables of the wheel and ball. For example, if the trigger was “bet on whatever number that won most in 10,000 spins”, then this is bias analysis. But the “triggers” that have no effect are like “wait for 5 reds in a row then bet black”.
----------------------------------------
Notice how he tells the difference between two types of triggers. VERY similar to one of my threads. Not all triggers are the same.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:44:29 PM by mr j »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 04:48:51 PM »
Mr.J, it would be very good if this observation was yours.  Really, triggers do work in environment where variables are accounted. If trigger is motivated ( cause- effect relationship ) , it become " predictor" , following terminology of Larry ( lourence scott).
    As long as trigger does its job ( it triggers something), it's valid and very good thing to follow. The point is..  it has to fire up. Cos , if it doesn't,  it does not deserve the name of " trigger".

The following users thanked this post: Third

mr j

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »
If you only bet on "THIS" because "THAT" happened, thats a trigger and its worthless. Not sure if we are on the same page. As usual, you give out riddle answers.

Ken

Viking64

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 07:33:42 AM »
Surely a trigger can simply be something you observe as part of the random nature of roulette that you can use in your system. Take Palestis' single dozen system. If there is an xyx or a yxx or a xxy, that's the trigger to play the y dozen for the next three spins. As this works most of the time, it would seem to be a valid way of working. You're betting that the wheel doesn't give you two of each dozen within six spins, even though it might well produce that over a long run. That's the nature of the wheel, no?
It doesn't mean you're beating the HE. It just means you've found a way to walk between the raindrops..as I call it - hit the winning spins more of the time.

Rinad

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 12:57:40 PM »

a player waits for a number to repeats twice within the last 12 spins and then bets on it, that is a trigger right ?
that is waiting for "this", and then betting on "that" Mr j.  is that worthless ?
I anderstood that was the trigger you used in your "ken's repeater system".
I use very similar trigger and I find them very helpful
sincerely,
Rinad.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap, Third

mr j

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 01:09:48 PM »
Back to my original point/question.....so are ALL triggers equal in VALUE? I say no.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect., Third

Rinad

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »

the original question you had was;  what do Most players think it is, not if it is good or bad.

I said it is a set event that signal a particular action for a player's play. that is my anderstanding.

Rinad

The following users thanked this post: Third

Viking64

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 08:01:04 PM »
Back to my original point/question.....so are ALL triggers equal in VALUE? I say no.

Agree.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Third

mr j

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 11:31:19 PM »
THIS IS A WORTHLESS TRIGGER (my quote from above) >> "A *TRUE* trigger (cough) is, you start betting (real money) after something VIRTUAL has happened. This can be after a virtual loss or even after a virtual win" <<
Ken