Author Topic: Roulette talk  (Read 3355 times)

mr j

Roulette talk
« on: May 29, 2018, 01:00:30 PM »
 "I'm observing this situation and wonder...  day after day, month after month... grown up people speaking about how to beat negative expectation game with random bet selection, it's all while using random triggers...
   Really? No one to produce any better idea then that?" >> BINGO BINGO BINGO
You cant tell them MrPerfect, you're wasting your time.
They are STUCK with this style and always will be. You cant teach someone experience.

Ken

MickyP

Re: Roulette talk
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:10:47 PM »
Lol you sound like a disgruntled looser but you will go fighting as I see you're calling backup.
Roulette is a random game.

mr j

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 05:18:50 PM »
"as I see you're calling backup" >> Backup? I dont care what MrPerfect posts. He just so happens to usually make sense and the rookies dont like it. Tough s**t sugar muffin.

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 06:07:20 PM »
Hahaha. I like MrPerfect; he has managed to master AP and is willing to help by sharing what does work.
Aft er all your years of "what doesn't work", why haven't you mastered AP?
Too stupid, I guess!

mr j

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 06:15:04 PM »
"he has managed to master AP and is willing to help by sharing what does work" >> Okay and has he also "SHARED" what does NOT work?

YES or NO?
(you just walked into it now Pony Boy)

mr j

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »
If you say NO, you're lying.
If you say YES, why have you not followed his advice? Its a double edge sword Pony Boy, you're screwed either way.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 09:28:40 PM »
Ken, l did actually shared some things wich " do not work"...  but these are system play related. It worked for me for a while when l was playing systems. What's wrong with it ?
   Not really nice to see my nick to be refferenced to incriminate others. I wouldn't allow myself to do something alike in relation to You ,for example.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 09:30:56 PM »
Ken, goes to show how really stupid you are.
If you are a thinking person, of which you're not, you will be able to understand that by reading MrPerfect's post and communicating with him that what he claims does work eliminates what doesn't.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time on a trailer trash prick like you so just do what you do best.

The following users thanked this post: palestis

mr j

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »
"Not really nice to see my nick to be refferenced to incriminate others" >> What? This isn't a crime scene.
"l did actually shared some things which " do not work" >> Yes I know, thats my point.
@Pony Boy >> I can re-word it. What advice from MrPerfect do you NOW follow regarding what does NOT work (his words BTW)

Ken

mr j

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 11:11:34 PM »
There is a REASON WHY MickyP wont answer my SIMPLE question above.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 02:59:25 AM »
I gess his reason for it is boredom.  I answered couple of your posts and already starting to feel the same. It's not personal.

mr j

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 03:39:03 AM »
Cool, but I didn't ask you.  :-X

Ken

mr j

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 04:07:02 AM »
I'll answer FOR HIM. He follows NONE of your advice in regards to what does NOT work. He'll say thanks to you, he might even AGREE with you. Then, its back to his old ways. Thats why he wont answer. Its just odd, thats all I'm saying. I liked my example of Frank the chef. I think I hit a home run with that beauty.
I dont know many people that compliment the heck out of a person, then do the opposite. Look at it from my point of view. Its damn strange. A person should have the balls to POLITELY disagree with you. Hey MrPerfect.....thanks for your input but I dont agree with that advice.

Ken

MrPerfect.

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 10:43:20 AM »
It's his decision.  People have free will.  Everyone knows that need to chove solid food till liquid state and overeating kills... who follow this advice?
    I post for everyone,  does everyone became AP...? ... folks do not even follow proposed exercises,  like watch some spins with videoeditor,  collect some ball jumps ..ets.
   Mr.J, it's not only him. You as well... You argue egainst progressions being used. Did you bothered to simulate betting with and without progressions on advantage situation? It's easy to make an excel sheet to compare...
   OK,  not everyone has skills to programme excel, that's fine. Did you asked me to show you some screenshots from my betting simulator software,  or you think l would refuse to help you?
    It's easy to blame others on something... everyone is lazy and laid back to some degree, even myself. Look my videos on YouTube. .. l can not be bothered to film few to choose best one to post. I just film it ones  ( most likely when I'm drunk) and whatever happened there goes to YouTube. 

mr j

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 01:01:29 PM »
"Did you asked me to show you some screenshots from my betting simulator software,  or you think l would refuse to help you" >> (rofl) Its me teaching you. Not the other way around. You have NOTHING to offer me.

Ken