Author Topic: Process the Trash  (Read 5631 times)

MickyP

Process the Trash
« on: June 01, 2018, 06:49:29 PM »
Palestis Single Dozen System works for the system player. I have put in many hours {as a current system player} studying the triggers and working them to attain a conclusive win. I was not and am not afraid to put too many units on the line for that win because I know through basic ROULETTE principals that every bet is not a hit but dealing with a closed circuit of 37 numbers {single zero wheel, sorry pony boy} the hits will occur. Having said this, it is NOT by chance or LUCK that the wins prevail over the losses. As MrPerfect stated; Read up on basic arithmetic".

I am not here to convince people of anything or to build up a fan club. I am here because as GIAJJENNO and others have put it...I am passionate about ROULETTE.

Now, let's look at "pony boys" claims and deceptions:
Pony boy {Peanut or Ken, mr j} plays 2 to 4 numbers only. In his Hot Repeater method he advocated playing a max of five numbers with a play through of 8 spins without a hit. Now if played to that level it equates to a loss...... Remember FLAT BET ONLY!
LOL... and this is the only system that Real, the wheel GURU, endorsed as a winner! Ha! when tested it was found wanting....
So Peanut tweaked the method and reduced the playable numbers to 4 as he reduced his target win from 2.5 to 2 to a final 1.5. His Eureka period exploded in a sizzling run of wins that blew his head up into a helium balloon and his mentor stands in the shadows, a snarling Snowman {Real}.

It's not too difficult to place the pieces of the puzzle together. Pony boy is the new front runner as one of Real's minions and when the heat gets too much: guess what? Real will reappear on the scene and replace redundant pony boy with a new protagonist.

Peanut probably received a handsome insurance payout on an endowment or pension policy and is feeling invincible by the big yet diminishing numbers reflecting on his bank balance. Progressions are not for him: too afraid of his masters wrath. His gloating will be short lived but at least he would have contributed to the longevity of the sex trade.

You see. MrPerfect assumed that pony boy has entered the realm of the AP player. Pony boy {Peanut} is a system player who rubs shoulders with AP players and his words and claims are in essence real mumbo jumbo horse s***. He uses TRIGGERS to determine his numbers to play but he doesn't call them triggers; he probably calls them "signs" like he calls a "stop loss" a "fail safe".

Pony boys biggest transgression on this forum is his rude arrogance and total disrespect for ALL forum users. He needs the recognition and if it comes from outside the network of which he is a minion then he gets credits and moves up a notch. All this BS about being a man is nothing more than a display of his own insecurities. "The best form of defense is attack." Does pony boy answer questions posed to him? Only selective ones. His answers are more than likely approved by his handler first.

There seems to be an obsession to run down and discredit roulette forums and I wonder how many dirty players there are out there?

If you have failed at a specific approach to roulette and given up on it, does that mean it is a failure no matter what?

I have picked up so many times that a poster will have brought a new way of looking at old problems that have been abandoned as failures. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to playing a new or revamped method. What some perceive as a failure may generate wealth for others. I have no problem with looking at old ideas and finding a new approach because I am an individual who concludes his actions through confirmation. I want to know and experience why a seemingly good method will falter. If I don't know and realize this then I will never progress. This is what experience is built on; not simply being for an extended period of time.

I am somewhat disillusioned by the moderators of this forum. I know free speech or being able to freely express ones opinion is a given right but this right should be governed and if abused it should be corrected. Users complain about pony boy insulting the majority of the forum and he is not even asked to substantiate his insults. "We all know he is rude so just post over it" is the general reply from the moderators. Not Good Enough! One rule for everyone should apply. I have been asked to restrain myself and have done so, I have even apologized for being out of line and have moved on.
If this thread is not in line with Forum rules then give me an explanation and delete it.
Palestis Single Dozen thread is being showered with pony s*** and freedom of BS reigns supreme. Look at it this way Moderators; Pony boy has a issue with using progressions and patterns. Why not have a thread that deals specifically with these facets and in that thread Palestis method can be referenced as an example. It is for this very reason that I have created this thread. I do not want to tarnish other threads with a discussion that will derail the line of thought of said threads.

Please process the s*** on the forum and execute whatever actions you deem necessary to bring the protagonists into line. myself included. Secure this good forum from abuse. [size=78%] [/size]

Jake007

Re: Process the Trash
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:23:38 PM »
Getting the POPCORN ready ;)

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:25:42 PM »
I think the show its alread over. MickyP sent a K.O. to mr jealous

Jake007

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 07:40:10 PM »
Ken goes to show how really stupid you are
If you are a thinking person of which you're not
 trailer trash prick
We can all have different opinions... like me and DrTalos with politics but he is a human being. We dont have to agree on everything in life but we both like roulette and thats all that really matters right here on this forum. Calling people names though isnt really needed, is it? I would even consider it rude. I think you even posted a quote about rude people. Nothing wrong with debates about stuff, but why get personal.

mr j

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 08:15:51 PM »
"Now, let's look at "pony boys" claims and deceptions" >> You really need a second hobby man, soon.

mr j

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »
"Calling people names though isnt really needed, is it? I would even consider it rude" >> A few times he has complained regarding name calling etc.

......but then, his posts come along. Different rules for different people I guess. Must be a liberal.
Consistency please RouletteGhost, thank you.

"As MrPerfect stated; Read up on basic arithmetic". >> I'm still WAITING for his reply on that.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:23:55 PM by mr j »

mr j

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 08:32:54 PM »
Nobody has answered my question yet......if a player posted a HG system saying, bet the 2 4 6 8 10 for two spins but ONLY after an odd number hits. Its a HG, you'll make thousands !!!!! You would say nothing??
At least MrPerfect answered, I give credit ONLY where its due.

"I am somewhat disillusioned by the moderators of this forum" >> RG for certain. You can change your user name but not your character.
"Pony boy {Peanut or Ken, mr j}" >> You can do the reverse name thing all you want. I choose not to be offended. It doesn't work, I've been doing this longer than you Pony Boy.

Jake007

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
So what is needed from both sides to just take everything everyones said to each other, throw it in the trash can and move on and get back to roulette? Ultimately thats why we are here!

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 08:38:21 PM »
Good point Jake007.

Unfortunately I'm not the perfect person, very human as well. Ken has insulted me; not only me but the majority of the forum and we treat him like he is a special needs person. I'm not okay with that.

If he is unable to communicate with different people on a normal "human" level then all his posts must be censored or he must make use of a psychology translator to help the poor man/woman come across as more diplomatic in his responses to posts.

My question to you; Have I insulted or attempted to degrade anyone or group on the forum because I am hell bent on getting the "mindless masses" to forsake roulette discussions and follow me? I haven't but you seem to support pony boy in his attempts to do so.

You can not bring DrTalos in as an example to explain yourself because he is a dignified person who has shared constructive and thought provoking concepts on this forum.

Pony boy chose to attack me and others on the forum. Is that not cause for alarm? I simply responded to him as any normal person would.

You are right. I did post a quote about rude people and I'm glad you see the connection to pony boy. Don't worry, he/she is not offended by such mundane scribbling from the offended.

mr j

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
Nobody has answered my question yet......if a player posted a HG system saying, bet the 2 4 6 8 10 for two spins but ONLY after an odd number hits. Its a HG, you'll make thousands !!!!! You would say nothing??

***********************ITS NOT A TRICK QUESTION, ANSWERS?

mr j

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 08:48:50 PM »
Hey, how is Allison doing BTW?

MickyP

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 08:54:30 PM »
WTF! How do you know about Allison?

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 08:55:41 PM »

***********************ITS NOT A TRICK QUESTION, ANSWERS?

if you will answer to our questuons, our EVERY questions, not only you want, then we will answer to your every questions. Otherwise your questions will be ignored, lije you ignore our qurstions. Done deal

mr j

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »
"is a system player" >> I dont play systems, I play methods.

Ken

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »
"is a system player" >> I dont play systems, I play methods.

Ken

And?