Author Topic: Single Dozen Progression needed.  (Read 1986 times)

Ripple

Single Dozen Progression needed.
« on: June 01, 2018, 05:44:55 AM »
What is the best single dozen progression, assuming it can withstand 16 hits with a high hit ratio ? I know :

1 1 2 3
4 6 9 14
 21 31 47 70
105 155 etc.

any alternative which relies on higher hit ratio that such aggressive approach is not needed ?

thanks.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 06:02:55 AM by Ripple »

Trilobite

Re: Single Dozen Progression needed.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:31:58 AM »
16 non hits is a big ask in anyone's language.

You say you have a high hit rate, therefore I suggest you try and compress the progression to 9 or at most 12 non hits.

Sputnik

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:07 AM »

Holloways Progression works with dozen methods with high strike ratio.
If the strike ratio is weak then is not working.

Cheers

Ripple

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 08:41:37 AM »
guys, yes it has a high hit ratio but it can bust at 16th attempt but it always recovers. Thats why a good progression is needed. Yes i was thinking of the Holloway again, if anyone knows a better one ;)

yes 16 hits is much to ask but it's worst worst case scenario.

it usually takes no more than 9 hits.  But in roulette anything can happen.

alcatraz

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 10:40:21 AM »
I am not into progressions anymore but here is something which might help?

Step - Bet - Cumulative
1        1     -1
2        1     -2
3        1     -3
4        2     -5
5        2     -7
6        3     -10
7        4     -14
8        5     -19
9        6     -25
10      8     -33
11     10     -43
12     12     -55
13     15     -70
14     19     -89
15     23     -112
16     29     -141
17     36     -177
18     44     -221
19     55     -276
20     68     -344

Use it as "stepladder". On a win move 4 steps back till you are in profit.

AL

The following users thanked this post: Optimistique

rimsky

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 06:33:57 AM »
I'm elaborating a simple method targeting the repetition of the last dozen.
The worst scenario generally is about 12-16 spins with no repetition. Then generally I noticed a tendency wherein many consecutive repetitions comes.
So I plan to use the Holloway in clusters as: 112 - 222 - 333 - 445 - 567 - 8910
When hit, after a long sequence of non repetition, it could be suitable to implement a progression which takes advantage of 2-3 wins in a row, because this tendency happens quite often.

The following users thanked this post: Optimistique

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 08:43:38 AM »
It's not what you need. There is no need for you to elaborate any progression on the dousen, especially is you operate terms like " quite often". There is absolutely no need or motive to put any money on the outside bets in general.
 Dousen itself is just randomly scattered group of numbers around the wheel... and wheel is where ball stops. Ball jumps, if you noted. If you can predict it's jump with accuracy of one number position, you are better to bet on that number itself, not on the dousen. If you can not, then dousens are not predictable for you personally.
   Using negative progressions to chase your losses will make sure that you can not to chase your winnings and using positive ones require more hits then expectation dictates, you are not able by any means to gess when wins or losses will come , so no way for you to choose wich progression to use.
   While you think about dousens,  your fate is determined and you are doomed.
   You are with both feet on the road leading to nowhere. Good news is, you can step out of it and go somewhere else.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, Dane

Dane

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 07:19:31 PM »
The probability of say the lowest dozen turning up two times in the NEXT two spins is rather close to the chance of say split 1-4 appearing at least once within two spins.

rimsky

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 06:34:13 AM »
MrPerfect.,
you are almost always too vague. Why don't you suggest a way of betting instead of talking generically about probability? This would be useful. The game of demolishing other ideas without suggesting options is poor. I could target anyone in this forum and simply tell him: oh all this is s***, idiot, but if you would look at quantum physics maybe... well, don't know who really needs such scum.Not everyone has a mathematical mind nor can approach the game from a pure mathematical point of view.There are people here who are at war. Everyday they fight and struggle and keep going, trying to make tweaks, to find better ways, to share ideas. They don't really need other, another pain in the ass.Don't mean to be rude but PLEASE give up commenting my posts if you do not add anything proactive, clear, helpful.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:37:04 AM by rimsky »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 07:11:18 AM »
Rimski, how more "proactive" should l be? I explained you exactly why the way you think is wrong. Now man up and make your own research to confirm my words, program betting simulator or hire programmer... do something useful.
    Money likes math. If you are to play math based game, you math has to be on its prime.
Best advice to you personally : keep your money out of the betting table until you understand what to bet, why and especially when. I really hope you will follow this advice literally,  instead considering it " too vague" or whatever... for your own benefit.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:38:14 AM by MrPerfect. »

Ripple

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 09:52:38 AM »
Mr.Perfect, since you ARE Mister Perfect..can you do me one favor ? Can you please type Dozen instead of Dousen, you've been doing this for years. Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: mr j, GIAJJENNO

mr j

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 01:32:22 PM »
MrPerfect.,
you are almost always too vague. 

Hmmm, sounds familiar.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
Mr.Perfect, since you ARE Mister Perfect..can you do me one favor ? Can you please type Dozen instead of Dousen, you've been doing this for years. Thanks.
l will try, let's see.... " dozen"... now can l type the way l like , especially if you have been following my post for years? I think it wasn't because of my proficiency with English language that kept you reading in the first place.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

Ripple

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 02:31:40 PM »
It's nothing personal. Just annoying...like a mosquito. But thanks for correcting it.

allen

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 03:47:02 PM »
The most 'absent' single dozen from my simulation is approx 25-28 times ( don't remember exact number).