Author Topic: Dozens Ladder5  (Read 906 times)

rimsky

Dozens Ladder5
« on: May 31, 2018, 11:26:45 AM »
While studying Dr Talos and Palestis, I'm also testing other ideas (with real money).
Not the smartest system in town but very effective online, where you can start playing cents and small chips.
Play against the repetition of the last trigger of five dozens, just as: 3 - 1- 1 - 2 - 3
Play two dozens at once.
Use a five terms, aggressive martingale such as this:
30c - 30c -- 1€ - 1€ -- 3€ - 3€ -- 10€ - 10€ -- 30€ - 30€
Bankroll needed is always 88,60€.
You can win 18/20€ per hour playing triggers as they form.
You can double the speed rate combining dozens and columns.
This is a personal development of a nice system by Ed called "Turbo 4 spins", which Sputnik kindly gave to me. 

The following users thanked this post: Roulette player, GIAJJENNO, oaknshield

Ripple

Re: Dozens Ladder5
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 09:55:40 AM »
How many losses or busts have you experienced with this system up till now ?

rimsky

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 10:51:26 AM »
Yesterday I had my first bust with this system, actually playing four term martingale instead of five (starting with 1€-1€)
Before the bust I had nine winning sessions of about +15. However, since a couple of days before the bust, in every session I had to face at least once the big fourth bet. Just as the bust was setting up.
In the bust session I implemented a tweak, betting only trigger containting all three dozens. Thus, not play a trigger like: 1-3-3-1.
Actually I got beaten by the trigger 1-3-2-2.

Playing five term martingale starting from 30cents increase resistence but make sessions much longer.

Ripple

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 11:46:05 AM »
This system of yours has been around for a while. It's called Grassroots dozens. Playing against dozens with martingale. If you can get a steady profit out of it then good for you, keep going.