Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Double Dozen Attack  (Read 2040 times)

rimsky

Double Dozen Attack
« on: May 09, 2018, 06:01:44 AM »
Here is a system that looks promising.

Track the last four spins on Dozen.
A trigger or "figure of four" has been formed.

Example: 1 - 2 - 2 - 3
(first dozen - second dozen - second dozen - third dozen)

For the next four spins you bet against the repetition of the same trigger.
Thus, as the example, you bet against the repetition of the first term of the figure of four which is Dozen1.
You bet 1 chip on Dozen2 and 1 chip on Dozen3
If you win, you gain a unit of profit and the attack is over.
Then wait for the complete formation of the next trigger of four and start again.

If you loose the first best against the first term of the trigger then you implement
a progression. Currently I use the Labby.

If you win on the second or the third term of the trigger, the attack is over even if you are not in profit.
Then you will attack the next trigger keeping on the terms of the Labby you are playing.

So, if you loose the first and the second bet of the trigger your Labby looks like:
and your third bet will be of 3 chips (for each target dozen).

You start the Labby writing down a "1" and every time you loose a bet you write down TWO TERMS because you are playing two dozens at the same time.
So you start with "1" which means you bet 1 chip on each of the two target dozens, if you loose you add two "1" to the progression (which becomes 111) and the next bet you play the sum of the extremes as every Labby (thus two chips on each target dozens).

For now I did not find out anything better than the Labby for this system, but it remains still a bit violent for me.

A stop win of +6 and stop loss of -20 is recommended.

I'd like if someone could help in suggesting a better progression than the Labby. I think this system could be improved and be stronger with the suitable progression applied.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:04:49 AM by rimsky »

MrPerfect.

Re: Double Dozen Attack
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
If you want to loose less, flat bet. If you do not wanna loose, use your bankroll to buy a beer instead. Betting two dousens is road to nowhere. You will loose both, time and money.
   If anyhow you decide to play, labby will make you stay at the table for longer.
 Stop/ loss/win in this case have no motivation to exist.
   Best practice...  learn how to make simulations in excel.... potentially you can code any system there and test it to the death.

The following users thanked this post: mr j

Sputnik

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 05:43:52 PM »

Rimsky, Turbo Genius made this system long time ago and show some nice charts.
Attach a copy so you can compare.

Have great day and keep winning!

Pst ... there is a three step progression in three levels that hardly lose, if you want i can send you a copy ...

Cheers
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 05:45:47 PM by Sputnik »

The following users thanked this post: rimsky

mr j

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 06:48:30 PM »
"Betting two dousens is road to nowhere. You will loose both, time and money" >> I agree.
If I had said this.....there would be five PMs to Kav and three new threads attempting to silence me.

Hmmm, I guess it depends on who you are (lol). 24 numbers? Way too many, ya'll are wasting your time.

Do you think you have some roulette skill? Lets see you bet only 3-4 numbers, flat betting, no goofy patterns, no RNG, no bots, no programs.

Do that and be in profit. *THAT* is impressive!!

Ken

petespin

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 07:22:17 PM »
I ve said that combining odd and double doz could be a really good bet selection , the basic bet must be odd doz , and at time bet on d. Doz , if uour decisions are correct most of the time tjen its enough to win at the end.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 01:57:51 AM »
MrJ,  it not really depends on who says things , but why things are being told and with wich general attitude and intentions. ..
   I just wanted the guy to not loose his money and have a beer instead, probably learn new skill.. 
   It's sad that folks waste their time on the road to nowhere, but everyone has to start somewhere anyway.

mr j

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 02:15:36 AM »
   "It's sad that folks waste their time on the road to nowhere, but everyone has to
start somewhere anyway" >> but this is the part that kills me, I was also in that boat myself at one point.
I learned and learned what *NOT* to do. This goes for anything in life, not just roulette.

Your message (post) will fall on deaf ears. Select a group pf them here, write down their user names along with todays date. Check their posts again 2-3 years from NOW.

It'll be the same stuff.  :( "Start somewhere" you said? Fine, start at the bottom but PLEASE move up over the YEARS is all I ask of "them". There are some stubborn members, holy s**t.

Ken

mr j

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 02:17:12 AM »
 "it not really depends on who says things" >> I disagree.

Ken

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

Sputnik

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 06:42:38 AM »

Rimsky look at this! Dozen Progression ...

As a thought on the progression, if you lose a 1-1  3-3  9-9 progression, we could go to a 3-3  9-9  27-27  for 7 or 8 wins and then drop back to 1-1  3-3  9-9 to recover the remaining units.  If you lose within the 8 wins at 3-3 9-9 27-27 then you can move to a final progression of 9-9 27-27 81-81 for 8 times and then drop back down.  More risky, but a loss on  the 3rd set of bets should be pretty rare.

Idea comes from GLC

You can pick random bits from random org and see how your idea will perform.
Here is a short sample of todays random bits. Made a test with virtual loss and was pretty simple to win eight times.

Code: [Select]
2 .
3 .
2 .
2 .
3 W .
1 W .
1 W .
3 W .
2 W .
2 W .
2 W .
3 L .
3 W .
2 L .
2 L .   
1 W .
3 L .
3 W .
2 L .
3 W .
2 W .
1 W .
3 W .
3 L .
2 L .   
1 L .   
2 W .
1 W .
3 W .
2 W .
3 W .
3 W .
1 W .
2 L .
1 W .
3 L .
1 L .   
3 W   
2 W
3 L
1 W   
Cheers
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 07:01:48 AM by Sputnik »

rimsky

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 12:21:51 PM »
Sputnik,

I give it a try in a virtual test, although a martingale on dozens looks a bit bit scary  ;D
However, as I said thanks you for the cooperation.
The core of this system is in the progression. The first goal has to be avoiding the disaster when adverse time comes. I prefer Labby to Martingale, even if Martingale wins more and easily when things go fine. But I guess we should work out something better than Labby & Martingale.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 12:55:23 PM »
"it not really depends on who says things" >> I disagree.

Ken
Attitude is everything, Bro. .. in normal voice interactions between people ( face to face), what matters is pitch of voice, facial expressions..ets, meaning of the words is just 5% of information transmitted.  95% !!! Is non- verbal! !!.
   In Internet communications,  attitude rules.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

mr j

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 01:29:14 PM »
(lol)....sure, attitude is everything in regards to face to face talking, phone calls, skype.

In regards to posts, PMs, emails, texting etc., you cannot detect an attitude (good or bad), its impossible.

All you are doing is READING words. My ORIGINAL point was >>>

xxx member (liked) gives a non-popular post. Nothing really gets said about it.

yyy member (not so liked?) gives pretty much the EXACT same non-popular post. Now, all hell breaks loose.

Its INCONSISTENT, thats my point. Its like when two members ;) are going back and fourth at each other equally and someone says, only one of the two should be banned ;), again, we are talking about a clear BIAS along with being INCONSISTENT.

Ken

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

Sputnik

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »

Hello Rimsky ...
Yes progression is scary, maybe you should try something different ...

Maybe sportbetting would be something for you to try out.
Then you can make money and win with positiv expectation in the same time as you learn how to play.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: mr j

dobbelsteen

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 10:18:53 AM »
Rimsky you can play the Martingale methode also with the SSB system. With SSB you can play continues. The bust takes place when a streak of 4 spins repeat. As example this takes place with a 8 spins repeater. The zero is de devil. The  chance is once on 3^8=6561 spins. Basic you start betting after a losing streak of 4 spins. The Dobbelsteen strategy is, start betting a system after a virtual loss!!

In practice I use this method after a virtual loss of 2 spins.

Example: D1-D3-D3-D2-D1-D3 , bet now 1 unit on D1 and D3