Author Topic: Purely Experimental ATS.  (Read 1159 times)

Fyodor

Purely Experimental ATS.
« on: May 07, 2018, 05:03:20 AM »
Have been playing with "those" thirty-seven profitable pocket possibilities, and I have realized that a viable solution has been staring me in the face throughout my numeric expeditions.
As announced, this is currently an experiment, but it does look promising.
Only one number is targeted per spin, and it is not a static or predetermined number/pocket.
Have tested the idea against several days worth of results from Bad Homburg, and have managed a strike rate of around (average) twenty to one.
That is, the number wagered on was correctly forecast at least one time in twenty outcomes, according to the strategy, and, on more than one occasion, several times within the twenty result sequence.
Given that my staking/management plan allows for more than thirty consecutive losses, before a single winning wager replenishes the bank and provides a solid profit, all in one coup, I am looking forward to applying it in the "war zone"
The ideal starting bank seems to be around 200 units, the limits of which have not even been close to being challenged, and the most recent numbers for a (test experiment) have been +130 units, +189 units, +442 units and +475 units, all within one (60 spin/outcome) session.
None of that gobbelygook EC, this is all based on lucrative inside odds, ATS!

stringbeanpc

Re: Purely Experimental ATS.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 06:33:44 AM »
Good. Care to share some more of your method.

Fyodor

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 08:39:23 AM »
Hi Stringbeanpc, wherever you are, hey, this forum has certainly died in the last few days, no posts?
My experiments have evolved from the original "TC" (Target Calculator) cardboard computer idea, that has been mentioned on this and other forums previously.
A bit clunky at first, but it worked, so it has gone through a streamlining development, and is now the TC-V-03 version, very simple to use, and has been showing amazing results in recent tests.
Have played only one "live" qualifying session so far, but the return was 270 units profit, in a nine result session.
The nine result session, was not sequential, (wagering on each successive outcome), but was the result of intermittent "phantom" wagers, where a preceding outcome seemed ( to me) to indicate that the rhythm, or cadence of the table outcomes, coincided with the targets suggested by this "TC" version.
Knowing the wheel/number sequence is an advantage, especially when "reading" the "marquee"
The "TC" itzelf is now a one piece, (no moving parts) with the wheel/graph re-reassigned allowing fast and accurate recognition of target numbers (or zones, if you are feeling nervous) while the reverse deals with money/chip management issues.
The "TC" addresses two sets of numbers, the clockwise results, and the anti-clockwise results, but the "TC" uses a type of overlap stitching of the data, that allows potential targets to be chosen, decided on, or "pressed", within moments of the prior outcome.
Reading left to right on each result line, this is what happened, playing a single number per wager, and adding one chip to the targeted number after each individual loss.
Two things to note, (1) The number chosen, changes with each wager, according to the "TC" plan.
(2) After a win, the next wager starts a new session, with a single chip on the "next" prescribed target.

4-CW1L, 31-AC2L, 4-CW3L, 11-AC4L, 17CW5L, 17AC6L, 26CW7L, 36AC8L, 4CW9W! (EOWS+270!)
OK, now to explain the sequence, the first number, 4, was CW (Clockwise) with ONE  chip, straight, the second, as indicated, was 31, the result of an AC (AntiClockwise) spin. where two chips were lost.
The next CW result was a repeat (4), so, two sequential CW results were the same, but the AC "trigger" prior to the session commencing was NOT 31, or anywhere close, according to the "TC" prescribed strategy.
When the precise target wS struck (4 again!) there were 9 chips straight on it, my cumulative outlay up to that point was 45 units, so my net return was 270 units.
What the "TC" allows, is the identification of a repeated (directional) sequence, that takes a total of four consecutive spin/results to mature, ie: a perfect example would be a 10, 25, 10, 25, where the pocket separation from 10 to 25, (11 pockets in the same direction) is exactly repeated.
While the more "losses" between "hits" provide higher net returns, there are many opportunities to ameliorate the strategy, while maintaining a positive return over outlay.
Therefore a spartan bank can be re-distributed to cover "dry" runs, quite efficiently.
After all, a "bank" of around 200 units, would  be sufficient to cover anything up to a twenty loss run.
The "thing" I like most about single number/target sessions, with no "insurance" peripherals, is that the loss is minimized, the win is maximiized, and the attrition rate is nullified, further extending the bank!

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 05:48:45 PM »
I like the improvement. Well presented.

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 02:17:40 PM »
I like the idea but perhaps you might need a slightly larger BR, especially when the progression raises too fast like 1 chip per lost bet, in such case a lost cycle of 37 successive bets would cost 703 units.
If you need just 200 then the predictions have to be really accurate!