Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: AP against systems.  (Read 777 times)

Bebediktus

AP against systems.
« on: April 13, 2018, 08:13:04 AM »
I read  forum and main moment which i see is discussions and even fight, between advantage play and systems players.

Natural are questions, why at all are such fight and which are main differences in play.

Why is fight - for me is strange. For me AP is like having map where pointed, where is treasure. Naturally, peoples who have such map must not cry  in all forums about that - logic ? At least me think so and try behave in such way .

Now what is differences in play.
Main difference is that for AP player, main is selecting where to play and he select accordingly some mathematical physical or some other calculations , observations , or who know  maybe, some special abilities ( for example maybe  some have extrasensory abilities  :) ).

As i saw - system players that selecting where to play not do , or if do - then do that bad, what really  do only damage for himself. Usually these, who do last - that thy do bad for himself - simply not understand.

But you can imagine, that number, which will hit is like 10 point in the  target, so which can be logic not have aim to try to see where is that target , and where is that 10 points. We can see that good, or bad, but that are still attempt doing something.
Of course such attempts - can do also worse if player thinks that he see target but really - dont, so if he see not right target, then he will miss 100% when if not look for target at all some chances to hit - are.

In simple words - bad using good method can give worse results , than not using good method at all.

So  in most cases better to do something simple , but do good, than try do something very complex, but do bad...

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap, MickyP

MickyP

Re: AP against systems.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
Bebediktus, thank you for your refreshing point of view. Just from your words I can see you are comfortable with your own game. MrPerfect has a similar outlook and it paves the way for open and honest discussion. There is no fear of ridicule because we don't have the map. Believe me, many are trying very hard to find the map.

The fights and insults are a typical response not so much to others believing they are better because they have the map but because of them undermining the intelligence of system players.

As a system player I am constantly looking at ways to improve my game as are most system players. The forum offers opportunity to share and learn. Not only learn how to play better but learn what will fail you.

The many different minds from different walks of life with different levels of experience and skill create an interesting melting pot that can, will and does cause friction from time to time.

I think AP is the way to play but only if you can master it to a degree of accuracy that will continuously be financially beneficial to you.

Bebediktus

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
Main moment to which i wanted turn your attention is that main difference - selecting where to bet. That is main, because we all want hit, so results depends on how often we hit.

Can be that some will bet much and wins, then bet many times without hits , but with small amounts and finally he stay as winner. But fact that he ended in plus , as winner not do  him as good player, because he won  randomly - the same he could also miss  that big bet....

Similar are with these, who increase and increase bets, after they lost. That is not way.

Way is to increase amount of hits in some period, so - main is good selecting where to bet, how you that do no much important, but that selecting must be logical and natural.

If I see, that something fall more often, than others  and i bet here - that is natural - agree ?

If i see, that some zone not fall and i bet because it "must" fall - that is not logical, because no "must" in roulette....

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 11:32:07 AM »
Would hot and cold zones be attributed to dealer signature. The way I see it, logically, is that it is. It's a pattern in the way the dealer spins the ball.

Bebediktus

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 12:09:13 PM »
Would hot and cold zones be attributed to dealer signature.
If you use some names you must do remark what that means. I am not good as system player and for me hot and cold zones  means - nothing, I can only expect what that can mean, but  - never sure.
The same is with dealer signature. Usually who use such term use it in describing something what realy not gives benefit...

It's a pattern in the way the dealer spins the ball.
Here is perfect example  of wrong thinking. If you talk about spining ball and patherns in which that are done, you must understand that what is important for player are patherns ( if such are ) how ball fall, not how ball spins dealer.

He can throw ball in different ways , but result can be the same, so what is important then - , or that result is the same , or different types of spins ?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 12:18:19 PM »
Mickey, there are many factors affecting game. Factors are grouped effect of variables.
   Example of factor:
  Let's say there is one dealer who throw ball 2 different ways (50/50%) and throw slow rotor... 
   Each of these throw has affect producing different results that belong to that type of throw.... plus slow rotor has its own say on the matter.
  As long as same dealer produce these throws equally often and gives slow rotor, dealer becomes a factor himself. 
   Other dealer, for example can give slow rotor as well, but has same types of throw ( 20/80%), results likely to be different....
   Or same dealer can start to give different rotor speeds...  results will be different.
   It's often not about dealer himself, but what he does and how consistently he does it.
   Real ds shifts all the time... target for real ds is not distances or numbers but consistency of dealers affect on variables governing game. Or as you wish , how likely dealer to produce non random( predictable) results... 

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 12:41:11 PM »
Cold / hot zones is from other " opera".
   If you collect ball jumps and average them, you will see that magical " half wheel" where ball stops more often .
  Let's say you are forced to play 3 pin game. There gonna be different distances produced on these ( each) of 3 pins. These distances is target for vb, but ball jump from these distances may overlap. Zones of overlap become a new target for a prediction.
  As long as you bet only these zones of overlap you do have math advantage. ... however there are other things to consider..  not always ball jumps same beating zero or any other number ( on average)..  so these zones may have different jump, it need to be considered in overlaps of jump.... that's where proper stats analysis comes forward. Need software to account for these cases.... 
  That's exactly what kills majority of " AP l wanna be..".
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:49:24 PM by MrPerfect. »

Bebediktus

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 12:54:26 PM »
About month ago, one mine friend went to Makau and asked me to create some system, with which he can play and that chances will be bigger to win than to lost. I created some method, how to choose where to bet, without any measurements....only some simple counting  :)

That mine friend won 5 digit number ....