Author Topic: Whats your occupation?  (Read 1940 times)

petespin

Whats your occupation?
« on: April 08, 2018, 11:03:03 AM »
This is going to be intetesting ,if all members told what their doin, what have study , speaking about myself , my father was flowers  expert , florist , so this is what i know to do from when i was a kid , pwrhaps some of u have done many things , but which is your main occupation ?

ahlidap

Re: Whats your occupation?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 11:16:12 AM »
I'm 29, and Software developer.
My main study (masters degree) is on GIS (Geographical Information System), but, unfortunately, less than 1% of what I code has to do with it.

I don't like to be "locked" 8 hours in a room, and for what I've studied, I wish to earn a little more... but I'm in Portugal.
If I got a job really on my area, It will be split between field days, and office days. A lot better at least.
I do not plan to move out.
I do not plan to quit my job, just to earn more money but still doing the same (program / code). There's a lot more on life than money.

I like roulette. Really!
I try to understand the game with all the things I can read on the web, to hopefuly be able to make some profit out of it.
This year I'm taking it more seriously, and specially, also think with my own mind and ideas (I believe this is very important).
I really wish to make some money from it :)

Cheers

petespin

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 11:36:51 AM »
Ahlidap, roulette its easy to beat, forget about , he, variance, randomnnes , big br , systems, if u re disclipibed then u ll have the chance to profit if not.... 

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 12:38:54 PM »
Unfortunately the discipline is not enough to beat the roulette. Beat the roulette is not easy, almost impossible. If it would easy, the roulette  would not exist yet in the todays format.

petespin

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 01:37:59 PM »
Ok bidddy , but let me ask u , can u drive a plane? Of course not , becoz you are not a pilot , can u make a surgical operation ? No becoz its not youe speciality , so whats your best skill? Your statement is completly wrong , but this is not suprized me ,for the teason , roulette can be beaten by very few becoz tje majority of the guys thinkin like u  finally if u really believe that roulette is not beatable then move out of roulette forums and go to looking for some other inerrests , and some other ways to profit from...

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 01:46:45 PM »
What the hell boy, when I said that is not beatable? :D  Are you okey? pay attention, pay attention, and once pay attention...Thanks dude, but I will not move out from anywhere :) I am here until they will ban me, or something. This is forum. So post your roulette winning beating methods, and fine. Where do you know that I am not a pilot? Where do you know that I am not a doctor? I will not tell you anything for you about me, because I am not bound, and I am already told it before in other thread, but I know that you did not read it. Not my business.

petespin

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 01:49:55 PM »
Dont u know to read ? This topic is to tell us what  do u know to do in your life ? T

leowls

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
chill guys  ;D

Remember we are all here to find a winning way.

petespin

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 02:07:05 PM »
Iam not going to confront with anyone here , but truth be told , not to present false statements here , or i can say what is beatable for u maybe its not for me and the oppositte , not all forms of gambling are beatable from everyone!! Coiuldnt be like that , i ve seen guys in my life that even if u give em the holy grail they ll not take it becoz it doesnt ...found by them!!! People are so selfish creatures .

petespin

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »
I like to present myself ad i dint do it till now , so exvept what i ve refered , my big love is music ,i know to play bass giutar, and iam listening punk rock , fav bands are sum41, blink , TBR,NOFX, MXPX, NFG, Guttermouth, u know pop skate punk of my gen, and some greek bands , 5

leowls

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »
Good for you. We know if we spend all our time studying to beat roulette it would be a lonely and boring life. Go out with your friends and have fun and who knows you might get some ideas from your hobbies which can be applied to winning roulette!

The following users thanked this post: GIAJJENNO

Reyth

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 08:03:51 PM »
Tech Support/Customer Care.  I work from home.  Looking to use roulette to retire. :)

petespin

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 08:11:44 PM »
Leowls , u know ive find out some super sustems at forums , but i wonder how many have notice (even if tead those posts!!)  , bro ots all about perception , i ve seen guys to blame the author of a hg as a scammer or even worst as an idiot! So what are u waiting for ?  Thats the reason i ll never post something really valuable in public , the only thing i do to help others is to make em believe roulette is beatable.....

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 08:26:03 PM »
And how do you help? I did not see any helping post from you how to beat roulette, our something like good points, claims, at least as drTalos did. But yes, you are here for help others to believe, okay.

MickyP

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 08:39:16 PM »
I think that if you take, you should also give back.

People who post methods are (mostly) aware of the limitations and potential of said method.
Methods are played differently by the players who use the method. Players also have different levels of discipline.
I think in many cases only the gears of a method are revealed and not the full complete method. Testing is important.