Author Topic: How many of u have made a living playing roulette? ( or any other game?)  (Read 2135 times)

petespin

This is something i ve done , for big amounts in the past and iam still continue to make a living  playing sports betting, roulette , and slots , what about u guys ? 

The following users thanked this post: dp3344

GIAJJENNO

The main question is, that which systems do they play?

leowls

Not yet but going to. Currently I'm still deciding which system I'm going to go for. Lots of testing still need to be conducted.

The following users thanked this post: Third

MrPerfect.

Going slowly with markets..  long term mostly.
Roulette play episodic, when it rain...
  Looks like for me personally roulette as only income would be boring as hell.

Scarface

Guess I'll always be a recreational player.  Love the game, and I often play really long sessions when I do play (6-8hours).  I played the stock market for about a year.  Started with only $2000, and turned into over $10000 in less than 9 months in a down market...made most gains from shorting stock.  I think I could do well at this, but honestly it was like having a second job.  And I got bored with it

mr j

I'm at/near that point.

Ken

MickyP

I do wear the T-shirt but it doesn't fit right.

There is more to life.

Frequency

My only source of income right now are from sports betting and poker.

petespin

I hope u really undetstand the meaning of the question, dont have any other income but playing roulette or anything else .

petespin

I know guys that quit their jobs and start play texas holdem , there u play games with other guys minds , human vs human , big difference than roulette ,

petespin

As i was expected , no many giys make a living playing gambling....forums excistence is only for enterntaintment... Obviuosly people that are connected too much time in forums , how can they find time to beat roulette?

Bebediktus

Obviuosly people that are connected too much time in forums , how can they find time to beat roulette?
Only such peoples can beat roulette, ok not in forums essence , but if who talk , that he beat wheel , but go to other job - for sure something is not good. To beat player must spent very much time , for sure no time for other job...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, Third

mr j

"how can they find time to beat roulette?" >> 18 years should be ENOUGH and I never use the word BEAT (or Holy Grail).

Ken

Bebediktus

I never use the word BEAT
And what, that you not use ? How then name fact , if you calculated and found, that on some wheel if you will bet say 0-32-15-19 you will have 10% advantage ?

GIAJJENNO

"how can they find time to beat roulette?" >> 18 years should be ENOUGH and I never use the word BEAT (or Holy Grail).

Ken

Ok, you not use, other will.