Author Topic: Who is MickyP?  (Read 2342 times)

MickyP

Who is MickyP?
« on: April 06, 2018, 07:32:28 PM »
This should get some scoffs, laughs and head nodding. It may even cause you to ask yourself a few hard questions.

From the onset; I will not reveal my true identity but I will give you an insight to how and why I think the way that I do.

For those of you who have read my posts you will know that I am from South Africa, a controversial country to say the least.
Due to Broard Based Black Economic Empowerment I have been forced into early retirement and for the last two and a half years I have made my living from roulette.
I could have taken up photography again but the risks are way too high; life threatening to be exact.
I resigned from my last position in management to be with my daughter who experienced severe trauma. Yes, I sacrificed my well paying job to be with my daughter.
My uncle on my late wife's side, a retired advocate was murdered on his farm a few years back. No arrests to date. Such attacks occur almost every 18 hours here. My home is a prison but I feel it is not fortified enough.

I was a casual roulette player for many years. I started playing in the 1990's. As a newbie I lost my months recreational funds fairly quickly but there were times that I won so much I felt like I could do it on a full time basis. The next loss always grounded me again.
My late uncle was a best friend to me and we spent a lot of time together. We would discuss random issues about life but we never discussed roulette. He was against all forms of gambling.
I played and watched people play roulette at every opportunity and slowly my understanding of the game developed.
I had been viewing roulette forums for a few years before I joined R30.
I have developed a few methods of my own, some modified from other people's systems and they manage to generate the monthly income I require. Until this point I have not had the need to push for more winning.
I have recently put my roulette business into action. I shared the basics in the thread "small wins per session". So far so good; I am progressing well.
I'm doing this to afford my daughters the opportunity to immigrate with enough cash to do so comfortably.  I will follow once they are settled.
Now at least you know what occupies my mind the most.

About my posts on the forum; many of the threads I began are not relevant to my game play but I started them to initiate discussions. I value the insight of others and although many threads don't directly impact my game, I never-the-less try and learn from them. I may need that information at some time. I do believe that my threads and posts have helped others to better understand the game (I asked many of the "stupid" questions). I have learnt a great deal in my short time here.

You may ask, What's with the fights between Real, Scepticus, Mr j  (Ken) and I?
Nothing really, just a heated discussion that went pear shaped. I do believe all three players are experienced and can teach me and others how to be better players. I am in no way innocent of contributing to the tension created. I stand my ground when challenged.
I have got no personal issues with the three antagonists. I would like to see Scepticus active on the forum again and I give my word that I will not respond harshly to him again.
As for Ken, he doesn't care much about anything so I'll learn to avoid him.
And finally Real, I do like his sense of humour but the one liners can be a bit too much.

Do I classify myself as a professional roulette player? No but I am a winning one. I'm comfortable winning more than I lose over a month. I don't have a holy grail, Bertrand or any win all the time AP  method so I can't afford to push my play too far with continuous play. I have to play strategically and stop when my goals are reached.

From the above you will understand my hunger for knowledge but mostly why I get so annoyed with naysayers who do not offer alternatives but are hell bent on derailing discussions. When you are asked a question just answer it. Every word written on the forum is to the benefit of all.

That's all for now folks.

Newbie.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Badger, Reyth, ahlidap, ShadowBlue, Frequency, Portsa

kav

Re: Who is MickyP?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 07:40:40 PM »
Thank you for your participation MickyP  :)

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, ShadowBlue, MickyP

Reyth

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:57:19 PM »
Wow.  Sorry to hear about your situation and my condolences on your Uncle-in-law and your wife. 

I would surely be closely armed at all times and would own a trained dog and/or an alarm system as well as employing bars on windows/doors.

Congratulations on your roulette success! :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:59:58 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: ShadowBlue, MickyP

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:59:19 PM »
Thank you for sharing your very personal story Micky ...

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

GIAJJENNO

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »
Thanks for the sharing it Micky, and sorry to hear about what happened with your wife. But great to hear about your roulette success, congrat to it, and I am glad to hear your roulette systems, if you has some. I like the person who you are, I like also in the forum the realistic Real, Ken, Mr. Perfect, the sceptic Scepticus, Sputnik, the moderators, Reyth, Kav, and others like leowls, ahlidap, Bturbo, drTalos etc. I think nobady here is stupid, everyone is normal, and special. Thanks to be here.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 08:26:10 PM »
Thanks you for sharing your very personal story Micky ...

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 08:42:38 PM »
Just to clarify something. My wife passed away in 1998 in a vehicle accident. My daughters were 4 and 6 years old at the time. Single Dad...

My late uncle-in- law is one of over 4000 farmers murdered here since 1994.

This wasn't meant to be a sad story. I shared it because I am truly passionate about roulette and I believe that it can be a successful business venture.
I have maintained my standard of living for the past two and a half years through roulette. My business plan is complete; amended several times to get to where I am now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:47:24 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: Badger, Reyth

ahlidap

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 08:56:50 PM »
Wow... what a story!
I hope you manage to get to a safer place as soon as possible.

Congrats on your roulette knowledge you acquired :)

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

DrTalos

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 09:03:49 PM »

Micky, my first "job" happens to be as a writer, a novelist precisely. I would love to hear more about the situation in South Africa, and your personal story sound truly fascinating.
  If I can be of any help about your moving in USA (if you are considering this country as a possible destination) you just have to ask, I will be more than happy to help you. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 09:08:27 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 09:44:46 PM »
Thank you DrTalos. Greatly appreciated. I will definitely keep it in mind and will relay the info to my daughters.

I write a bit too and I self published a novel on Amazon. The hardest part was proof reading my own book...lol.

I started writing a book about the history of South Africa leading up to the current situation but after about 28000 words I destroyed the work. The risk of publishing an honest account of what actually happens here is not worth compromising the security of my daughters.

I will however share information with you if you want to write a book.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 09:46:30 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MickyP

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 01:18:24 AM »
Heatmap, your mailbox is full and my reply was rejected as a result.

You are right in your assumption.

heatmap

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 02:57:38 AM »
I am never one to say run from your problems but get your family out of there unfortunately for the majority of this going no one can speak about the issue at hand because it's taboo and people like that just can't be that way <- you can trust I just censored myself for the sake of this forum but I am so sorry that In this time we have come to the acceptance of the fate of our race to fail and it's not okay with me. I'll leave it at that.

The following users thanked this post: Frequency, MickyP

heatmap

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 03:01:33 AM »
Actually screw this BLACK PEOPLE ARE KILLING WHITE PEOPLE IN AFRICA AND WHITE GENOCIDE IS ACCEPTABLE NOT ONLY TO THEM BUT THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. The idea is acceptable but when you speak about killing any other race you are f***ed. Complete double standard. To all reading this take my words as reality. And it's not okay that this is happening

The following users thanked this post: ShadowBlue, Frequency, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 06:07:13 AM »
That's why I stopped writing the book. I was going to call it "The Silent Divide".

You hit the nail on the head Heatmap.

Anyway, I am prepared, at least I think I am...lol. It's like roulette in reality, you can never be too sure when vsriance will pop up.

heatmap

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 06:20:11 AM »
@mickyp wow. Just wow. I'm so afraid for you honestly. We all have leisure. You have to live your life in fear and the government is sanctioning this land grab are they not?